Looking for science authors/writers/experts: debunk pseudoscience!

Cap'n Refsmmat

Ben, I thought I already signed you up when Snail said you were interested.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's sent an email. I'm surprised I got this much of a response. I'll soon try to get some articles going and real work going on so we can test out our procedures and get moving.

It shall be fun.

nice-looking site. a few randomish observations:

Do science>living things>evolution and science>evolution point to the same place, or have you accidentally added the category twice?

what if theres something that sounds like it could well be a myth, but is actually true? would you have an article stating that, or is it just a myth-database?

is the removed thread holding area supposed to be viewable to guests?

do you need users to seed the forum till the membership picks up, or do you have enough members allready?

Well, there's only one evolution category in the system - the script grabbing them out of the DB and putting them out on the category list page is borked, I think.

If it's actually true but people think it isn't, we'll debunk the skeptics.

Indeed it is, because I had to send an abuse message about Atomikpsycho and I wanted the hosts to be able to see his posts.

Members would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Which reminds me, I have some shiny logos and headers to finish off tonight ;)

As the article side of dbunked is set to go, it'll be rude not to get the media side underway...actually I'll just start a thread, because it's not really staff related.

I've read the emails you've sent, its just that I haven't got the chance to really sit down and get started on any articles yet. I've been tied up with finishing up a bunch of college work...

This thursday I'll get a 10 day break, so I'll send in an article by this weekend.