Gildersleeve Middle School

Guest026

teach tag? now, correct me if i'm wrong and this is a culture clash but, isn't tag a game where you just run around and chase people when you were kids(or grown up and drunk with some more interesting rules).

must be a strange school.

I don't know what he's talking about either.

tag is a special ed class (talented and gifted)tag kids learn more stuff than others do ex: i had honors geometry in 8th grade and sum1 in my homeroom had precalc at 8th grade too i also took physics and chemistry in 8th grade but the geometry i took is only honors cuz i took it in 8th grade n physics n chemistry was really basic stuff and aldgebra 2/trig is REALLY easy (so ive been told cuz im only reveiwing stuff right now so i didnt learn anything new)

uhhh... i cant read the spoiler by the chinese man could u unblacken it?

Presumably your talents and gifts don't include the use of capital letters, punctuation or how to use spoilers.

Just out of idle curiosity, how likely was it that one of the teachers from your school would reply and what would you say to them here that you can't say in person at school?

you just highlight the spoiler and it reveals the text.

okay, so you're in the 'talented and gifted' class then? could you lay of the semitxtspk it's getting a bit annoying.

Okay, sorry by the way the talented and gifted is actually REALLY overrated. I cant higlight the spoiler because I'm on my Wii and the the other computer is taken.

Well, if you're dying to know, it says "GO AWAY!!!" underneath it.

But that's great! I'm also in a sort of advanced class. I was placed in this AIG (Academically/Intellectually Gifted) class in the fourth grade, and now I'm in the tenth. I take college classes now, but it's my first year taking more than one at a time. I don't think it's too overrated. It shows how many people are actually willing to continue their education!

Well aren't you two just so special. I know the difference between an adapoid and an omomyoid. *sulks*

I'm taking college classes now too, actually, but they're just dual enrollment at the local community college. Nothing "advanced."

Don't you have to pay for dual enrollment? What school and grade level are you in?

Not much since I get the lottery scholarship and my mother's a teacher and Sevier County pays part of it. I'm a senior at Seymour High School.

Ohhh... that's cool. So how much money did you get from the lottery?

I just saw the biography section of your profile; now when you say playing with skulls...

I'm taking college classes now too, actually, but they're just dual enrollment at the local community college. Nothing "advanced."

When I was still in high school (gosh, it seems SO long ago now!), I did dual enrollment with our community college. The fall semester I took two classes, then the spring semester took none. However, I never told the school I wasn't taking classes that spring, so would pick my girlfriend up from work for lunch everyday and sometimes "extra curricular" activities. She had graduated 2 years before me.

Oh... those were the days.

It sure was nice when I got to college having some of those prerequisites out of the way. I took a full summer semester right after graduation, and had 18 college credit hours by the time I turned 18, with zero AP credits. :D

Like the corner of my mind... Misty water-colored... Memories. :rolleyes:

Ohhh... that's cool. So how much money did you get from the lottery?

I just saw the biography section of your profile; now when you say playing with skulls...

I don't quite remember on the first count, and on the second, I look at them and compare them and relish their presence. I have 3 vervet monkeys, 7 minks, and a cat.

When I was still in high school (gosh, it seems SO long ago now!), I did dual enrollment with our community college. The fall semester I took two classes, then the spring semester took none. However, I never told the school I wasn't taking classes that spring, so would pick my girlfriend up from work for lunch everyday and sometimes "extra curricular" activities. She had graduated 2 years before me.

You had me up until 'girlfriend.' Completely lost all understanding with you then.

What on Earth is the point of this thread?

I think at this point, we're talking about high school students taking college classes... That, and the original question hasn't been answered yet, and if no one is even here for what he's asking, then he'll get no answer, so I think it'll stay like that...