White Powder Gold

travis418

Hi, not so sure where to post about this, so thought this would be the best spot. I was wondering if anyone knows about white powder gold(monoatomic gold) or any other M-state elements. I have been on many sites that claim "to put you in touch with god" or "heal any health problems you may have" is there any real research being conducted on this? I have yet to find a real website that has dealt with scientists or doctors. Does anyone know if taking it is harmful? Any inforomation would be greatly appreciated.

Been wondering about health benefits mostly. Also interested why there more reseasrch isn't going on. One site said that when heated the gold powder turned invisible so they tried to scramble the pile up while it was invisible and when it returned the pile had not been scrambled at all. So they concluded that it must have went to a different dimension, well if that is true then would this not be a great discovery. Do we have other materials that can go to other dimensions and come back? Also they talked about when heated it can take on a weight of less that nothing and transfered that wight loss to the pan it was in. This also intrigues, it seems if any of these tests are true there should be more ppl interested in it. Yet the only information i have found seems to be people that have no medical or scientific backrounds.

Honestly? It sound like a load of crap. What is the mechanism by which it makes you healthy, and show me the studies that provided this evidence.

Did you know that you could live on nothing but air? Come join us in the purity. We are, the Breatharians. :rolleyes:

One site said that when heated the gold powder turned invisible so they tried to scramble the pile up while it was invisible and when it returned the pile had not been scrambled at all. So they concluded that it must have went to a different dimension, well if that is true then would this not be a great discovery.
Why such an outrageous conclusion? Occam's Razor tells us that the simplest explanation tends to be the right one. If it became transparent wouldn't it be simpler to conclude that when heated the substance flows to the least complicated state, thus appearing "unscrambled"? Claiming the substance "went to a different dimension" is an indication of their lack of science knowledge. A dimension is a measurement of spatial or temporal extent, not a parallel universe.
Do we have other materials that can go to other dimensions and come back?
See above.
Also they talked about when heated it can take on a weight of less that nothing and transfered that wight loss to the pan it was in. This also intrigues, it seems if any of these tests are true there should be more ppl interested in it. Yet the only information i have found seems to be people that have no medical or scientific backrounds.
Ding! Give that man a cookie!

Many crackpot ideas have little or no testing that can pass peer review. If they did, you're right, you'd see it splashed all over the media, especially in scientific publications.

Ok first off i'm not trying to sell this stuff, I just want some info. I have not seen any real studies that say it does a single thing. As far as I can tell no studies have been done. The only information I can find on it are transcripts and most are at least 10 years old. I can't find any information that further proves or disproves anything I have read.

I don't know why its supposed to make you healthier, I didn't go to med school. I also don't know why asprin relieves headaches but it does. I think its supposed to be a superconductor and when it attaches to cells it stimulates the elctrons to fire more rapidly. Again I have no medical knowledge so I have no idea. My whole point for posting is to find out if anyone does have information with studies to back it up. If it doesn't work I would expect a study to be published saying it didn't work.

I am not looking for opinions I have plenty of my own(Remember not to long ago the earth was flat and the sun revolved around it). All i'm asking for is real data, real tests if any are out there.

Sorry if I seem like a @$$ but if you haven't done any research on it I don't feel you are qualified to dismiss it.

This is one of the transcripts from David Hudson... http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/hudson.txt

Here is one about the biological effects of it...

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Ormus.html

Here is another site with some info

http://tribes.tribe.net/ormus-online/thread/c22b9028-dcf6-4004-8ace-a0831660a0a2

One site said about how it cured cancer, MS, AIDS and much more but had no facts to back it up. Sorry I can't find this site atm but if I do I will post the address.

Ok first off i'm not trying to sell this stuff, I just want some info.

No worries, bro. This thing, this thing that THEY are selling, is crap though.

I also don't know why asprin relieves headaches but it does.

A headache is from lots of pressure in our skull. Your blood flowing through the brain influences this pressure. Aspirin thins the blood, hence the pressure is reduced, and your headache is relieved. I didn't go to med school either though. ;)

I think its supposed to be a superconductor and when it attaches to cells it stimulates the elctrons to fire more rapidly.

Gold would have to be extremely cold (like minus 273 degrees cold) to be superconductive, and electrons don't "fire." Electrons are considered elementary particles that are negatively charged, but this is an oversimplification that ignores some very key bits of information.

My whole point for posting is to find out if anyone does have information with studies to back it up. If it doesn't work I would expect a study to be published saying it didn't work.

You might start here:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=monoatomic+gold+health

I searched "scholar.google.com" for the term: "monoatomic gold health."

Sorry if I seem like a @$$ but if you haven't done any research on it I don't feel you are qualified to dismiss it.

I haven't done any research on creationism or unicorns either, but I feel my dismissal of those subjects is perfectly valid. Any schmuck can make up a load of crap and try to pass it off as science. I personally am lucky enough to know a bit of science and tend to tell the schmuck's they're full of malarky.

This is one of the transcripts from David Hudson... http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/hudson.txt

Here is one about the biological effects of it...

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Ormus.html

Here is another site with some info

http://tribes.tribe.net/ormus-online/thread/c22b9028-dcf6-4004-8ace-a0831660a0a2

Again, a website proves not truth. Anybody can have a domain name and type whatever they want. I caution those who take such claims seriously to remain skeptical in the absence of evidence. Also, there are two very important words I advise you learn very quickly. These are "peer" and "reviewed," often accompanying the term "journal."

One site said about how it cured cancer, MS, AIDS and much more but had no facts to back it up. Sorry I can't find this site atm but if I do I will post the address.

See previous comments regarding websites. I can find websites that claim god created the earth in seven days, and others claiming that the holocaust never happened. This doesn't serve as evidence for either of these claims, only evidence of how misguided many in our culture remain, despite millenia of evolution.

Now, I'm not arguing against you. I'm trying to help you in fact. Please, ask more questions, just don't run from answers which disagree with preconceived notions.

Btw... I lived in NY before moving to TX. Where in the state is "Batavia?" :confused:

Thanks for the site gonna check it out.

Looking more closely at that link, it really doesn't speak much about the subject. I tried also searching "white powder gold" and two sites came up. One was more crap, and the other required a $25 subscription (which, I wasn't willing to pay), so I cannot attest to it's craptitude or non. Enjoy.

A headache is from lots of pressure in our skull. Your blood flowing through the brain influences this pressure. Aspirin thins the blood, hence the pressure is reduced, and your headache is relieved. I didn't go to med school either though. ;)
Evidently :P

Headaches are more often due to muscle tension around the shoulders, neck and scalp.

Aspirin inhibits certain parts of the clotting cascade (i.e. acts as an anticoagulant), but does not 'thin' the blood. Blood needs to be of a certain viscocity to perform its function.

'Thinning' the blood won't influence its pressure in an enclosed system anyway.

Aspirin is a COX inhibitor. Inhibiting cyclooxygenase reduces the production of prostoglandins and other substances associated with inflammation and so reduces pain.

Evidently :P

So, for all these years I've been working off of a false assumption. Time to open another book and correct my own crap. ;)

At least I said it confidently. :rolleyes:

Aspirin is a COX inhibitor. Inhibiting cyclooxygenase reduces the production of prostoglandins and other substances associated with inflammation and so reduces pain.

Curious though... doesn't inflammation imply an increased blood flow to the region... hence more pressure on whatever anatomy may "contain" it (in the above example, the skull)?

So, for all these years I've been working off of a false assumption. Time to open another book and correct my own crap. ;)
This answer does you a lot of credit :)

At least I said it confidently. :rolleyes:
You did. It was impressive to behold.

Curious though... doesn't inflammation imply an increased blood flow to the region... hence more pressure on whatever anatomy may "contain" it (in the above example, the skull)?

It does but the inflammation doesn't happen inside the skull (that would be much more severe than a headache). Pressure in the skull (i.e. intracranial pressure) is always equalized. If, for some reason it isn't, the consequences are severe. In any case, the brain itself is completely insensitive, it has no sensory nerves.

The pain from headaches, as much as it feels like it's inside the head, isn't. I'ts usually a diffuse sensation originating in the scalp, or the muscles and veins in it and in the face and neck (depending on the type of headache: vascular, myogenic or cervocogenic).

It's not the pressure of inflamed tissue that causes the pain. The pain relatated elements of inflammation is the release of substances like prostaglandins and histamine which sensitize and activate (respectively) primary afferent (pain) fibres.

Aspirin inhibits certain parts of the clotting cascade (i.e. acts as an anticoagulant), but does not 'thin' the blood. Blood needs to be of a certain viscocity to perform its function.

Hence aspirin is administered to post stroke victims...in fact my Dad has to take a small dose everyday, I believe for the rest of His life, though I might be wrong about that.

The pain from headaches, as much as it feels like it's inside the head, isn't. I'ts usually a diffuse sensation originating in the scalp, or the muscles and veins in it and in the face and neck (depending on the type of headache: vascular, myogenic or cervocogenic).

It's not the pressure of inflamed tissue that causes the pain. The pain relatated elements of inflammation is the release of substances like prostaglandins and histamine which sensitize and activate (respectively) primary afferent (pain) fibres.

I genuflect in your general direction. Thank you very much for such a clear and concise explanation. I plan now to research further the concept of inflammation and the effects of prostaglandins and histamine on the pain response.

So, if I wear a white gold necklace when my neck is sore, is that going to make me feel better? Or, does that only work with magnets? :rolleyes:

;)

EDIT: I love learning new things and correcting errors in my thinking. I just spent the last 45 minutes reading about headaches, inflammation, and prostaglandins. I'm no expert, but damn did I correct some issues in my thinking. It was also interesting to see what the data shows, as I could draw very strong links to the half truths I previously held.

For those interested (off topic, I know, but hey... white gold powder and health? Come on...), the following two sites were very concise and clear:

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/555prostagland.html

http://www.doctorsforadults.com/topics/dfa_head.htm

Thanks for the links iNow, I too was suffering a similar misconception.

The pain from headaches, as much as it feels like it's inside the head, isn't.

Great, now what do I do with a second hand DIY trepanning kit?:D

Thank you very much for such a clear and concise explanation.
You're entirely welcome.

For those interested (off topic, I know, but hey... white gold powder and health? Come on...), the following two sites were very concise and clear:

http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/555prostagland.html

http://www.doctorsforadults.com/topics/dfa_head.htm

Nice links!

Hence aspirin is administered to post stroke victims...in fact my Dad has to take a small dose everyday, I believe for the rest of His life, though I might be wrong about that.
They also advise it for people at risk of heart attack through coronary heart disease.

It's been suggested that popping one or two before embarking on a long-haul flight to reduce the probability of deep vein thrombosis is a good idea, (along with drinking lots of water).

Thanks for the links iNow, I too was suffering a similar misconception.

Great, now what do I do with a second hand DIY trepanning kit?:D

Well, you could always sell it to these lunatics. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I first stumbled across this maybe 6 years ago while reading a copy of "Nexus" magazine for a laugh. "Nexus" makes "Fortean Times" look like real science. I don't know who originated the idea but it has been promoted by "Sir" Laurence Gardner. "Sir" Laurence has reputedly been knighted by a pretender to the throne of Scotland, who claims James II of England and perhaps Bonnie Price Charlie as an ancestor. "Sir" Laurence is also full of information on the Knights Templar, the Holy Grail bloodline and so forth.

I do not recall the exact details of this article now but it did manage to contradict itself on about the same page about the "discovery" of "white high spin gold" in a well preserved Egyptian temple in the Sinai. Said temple has subsequently been lost to knowledge. Yeah, right, even archaeologists had sextants, compasses and chronometers 100 years ago.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/

http://www.graal.co.uk/

http://www.graal.co.uk/whitepowdergold.html

Crooked Mick of the Speewah

• 4 weeks later...

First of all: trepan: HOLY COW THAT IS NUTS!! I didn't go to med school, but drilling holes in your head is never a good idea... Actually, I bet it is a good way to get rid of ideas, good or bad!

Back on topic: white powder gold - there are a lot of historical and religious snippets concerning the consuming of gold in flame until it is powder and either putting it in water or bread for people to ingest. So, since everyone seems to try to iron themselves out of the equation (dismissive) instead of answer the questions, I will line up the pins for you:

1. Was the depicted conical loaf offered to the jackal gods of ancient Egypt indeed NOT made from this mono-atomic gold?

2. Is there no tie to this white powder gold in the story of Moses? Did he not consume the golden calf in flames until it was a powder that he spread in the water and gave his gang to drink? Is it odd that he happened to be on the only mountain in the range with an Egyptian crucible?

Also, someone mentioned earlier that gold has to be super-cooled to be a superconductor, while that is true, we have not been talking about gold in its metal bond state... MONOatmomic... singular atoms in a heap... no metal bonds = not toxic at any levels (I am sure you can get crazy about that statement but remember someone recently died of drinking too much water, too. Keep it mature)

3. Finally, DNA is attracted and bonded to gold. "Gene-guns" in stem cell manipulation use DNA coated gold to fire little bits in developing stem cell nuclei. So, the question here is: What effect does gold have on DNA?

I am not selling this stuff either. What I have also found is that while it may help the first few strands of DNA, it hurts developing lines. As each generation evolves smidgen by smidgen, our offspring "grow" new pairings. This takes eons, but ingesting white powder gold (plat,silv,merc, etc) inhibits that ability. It has been mentioned that it may be a CONSPIRACY by interest groups since the time of the Egyptians that the common people ingest this stuff for its short term gains and sacrifice mental evolution over centuries so that man will not be equal. Sounds kinda crazy to me, because you date down and marry up. Wouldn't those groups become saturated with us dummies through attrition? Just an extra credit question-

Personally, I am also looking for any evidence of it's properties without having to study alchemy and figure out how to make the stuff myself. I have doubts about the actual consistency of what is available for purchase at this time. If I do, I will post-

>:D:doh::eyebrow::):confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::cool::P;):D:embarass::-(

From Glider's link:

"Doctors, today, have been taught that trepanation was done in past centuries for superstitious, magical or religious reasons. They generally look on trepanation as a practice akin to blood letting. They scoff at it. They deny that trepanation could have a reasonable basis. They fear that to practice trepanation would demean their professional status. They have stated that they wouldn't undertake it if their lives depended on it. And further, trepanation can't be investigated by any individual doctor because a board must be set up to approve all research projects connected to universities and hospitals. "

Doctors are no fun at all...

CMiles,

Re:

"3. Finally, DNA is attracted and bonded to gold. "Gene-guns" in stem cell manipulation use DNA coated gold to fire little bits in developing stem cell nuclei. So, the question here is: What effect does gold have on DNA?"

The DNA is not "bonded" tightly to the gold. The point here is that the DNA is non specifically absorbed (or adsorbed; I can never keep those 2 straight) to the surface of the gold and is lightly adhered via the hetercyclic bases in order that gold just acts as carrier so that the DNA can come off quit easily inside the cells and do it's work on the target.

If the DNA was modified with thiols (sulphur) or somthing with greater affinity for nobel metals (like poly pyrole) then it would be bonded tightly to the gold.

• 6 months later...

I'm no scientists, but I've probably taken many worse things than white powder gold in the past, so I figured I'd test it on myself. I've been taking it for a week now. Haven't noticed anything yet. I guess I'm not overeating as much and I've been able to handle stressful situations fairly well, but I can't completely attribute that to the gold. For the first few days, I put drops on my tongue, but I felt some harshness on my tongue throughout the day. I can't describe it well. I've also noticed a slight harshness in my throat, and a little mucus has been coming up each day. This could all be related to allergies. I also smoked a cuban cigar recently, after cutting down for quite some time. That may have caused the harshness on my tongue and throat. I'll refrain from smoking anything for the time being. I'm now putting the drops of gold in my water or orange juice. I'm taking 4 or 5 drops every morning. I guess if I'm meant to see any effects, it will take some time, given the small dosage. Then again, I also started taking 2 Etherium Gold pills a day, which claim to be from an ancient sea bed where a meteor hit. Supposedly it contains various minerals, including a natural form of the white powder gold, or ORMUS. By the way, some of you scientists may be interested in reviewing David Hudson's patent on ORMUS. That should explain how it's made if I'm not mistaken. I didn't understand it all very well, as I'm not a scientist. Please let me know if you find evidence of adverse effects, so I can consider discontinuing my use of the substance. As far as being more connected with God goes, yesterday I was throwing the softball around in a church parking lot and I accidently broke a window :(. Could have been the gold. I left a note with my cell phone number offering to pay for it, for the record.

gold will likely just pass straight through your digestive system and get flushed down the toilet. if any at all got into your blood stream i would be surprised.

that said, i've seen the 'gold powder' and it sure s hell doesn't look like gold. i'd need a sample to test but i'm sure my left nostril contains more gold.

as for the whole ORMUS thing, its utter crap.