Cloning to study Nature vs Nuture

Neurocomp2003

Enlight of the new studies in Korea.

Do you think it is amoral to use cloning to study Nature vs Nuture?? If cloning was allowed I think this could bring new light

onto the nature vs nuture debate.

1) We could really test how much does a fetus experience in the womb.

2) We can place them all around the world, in different cultures, different social classes, different eating habits etc.

I personally side with 80-90% nuture and 20-10% Nature and I think this would help greatly. What do you guys think

hmmm.....I was under the impression that twin studies have pretty much showed behavior and intelligence are over 60% nature, and no, I don't think it's amoral. I don't think there is a difference between a pair of clones and an identical twin, so I doubt clones would be any more helpful than a pair of twins.

I could be wrong though.

the only problem with twin studies..is that most are born in the same womb. and have the same parents growing up.

but I know of studies out there that do study twins that grow up apart. I do not remmeber the results but with clone studies youcan attempt to control the type of parent(class/culture)

WIth clones you can 1) not have the same womb

2) same setting.