Why Islamic Terrorists Attack the US...

ParanoiA

Let me quote David Cross here:

"I don't think Osama bin Laden sent those planes in to attack us because he hated our freedom. I think he did it because of our support for Israel and our ties with the Saudi royal family and all of our military bases in Israel. You know why I think that? Because THAT'S WHAT HE F*CKING SAID. Are we a nation of 6 year olds? Answer: yes."

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking on Islamic extremist terrorism, I just about pulled my freaking hair out last night watching one conservative talk show idiot after another bash Ron Paul about his 9/11 "blowback" comments. They are delusional. I'm convinced.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/15/ron-paul-vs-giuliani-on-the-root-causes-of-terrorism/

Now, the Hannity response (sorry I couldn't find any quotes) was along the lines of 'Ron Paul is a nutcase to say america asked for 9/11' - which is NOT what he said.

And the ever popular 'No, Ron Paul is wrong because america is a great country that has done good things in the middle east' - which is NOT a point on why they don't hate us, but rather a plea to why they shouldn't hate us - which is irrelevant and totally off center to Paul's point. It doesn't matter if you think they have a good reason to hate us or not, the fact is that they do. This goes unchecked by EVERY conservative nutcase on Foxnews.

So, I think this is an important point that deserves its own thread and poll.

Why do terrorists attack us?

1) Because we're rich and free?

2) Because of our presence and meddling?

3) Because we're not Muslim?

I'm not asking why they hate us. There's a huge difference.

The more reasonal explanation for 9/11 was not terrorists but america's own government there's alot of evidence pointing towards america and especially the attack on the pentagon.

The more reasonal explanation for 9/11 was not terrorists but america's own government there's alot of evidence pointing towards america and especially the attack on the pentagon.

oh for crying out loud, GROW UP! no there is NOT! the whole conspiracy thing is full of sh!t and you KNOW IT!

anymore garbage like that and you get Warning points, capiche?

quantum110, we don't allow fringist conspiracy theories on this board. Our justification for this is that we're a science board and require scientifically valid evidence for conclusions. Plus if we don't do it this way Karl Rove will send his Focus on the Family ninja squad to SFN headquarters and shut us down. :eek:

We have a subforum for such speculations right here:

http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Any further replies on the subject of 9/11 conspiracy theories in this thread will be deleted.