Galaxy is a Super Massive Blackhole that has 3 billion times

the mass of the sun how can they say that about

every galaxy and i thought blackholes had infite mass,

density and infinite gravity??.........

2nd. Stellar Blackholes rip u apart before u actually reach

the inside and with Super Massive blackholes u reach the

inside but once u do u get incinerated by the stars and other

matter swirling around in it.......

what makes scientist come to these conclusions? is it proven?

3rd. once u cross the event horizon not even light can escape

what can have that kind of pull to grab light....lights a constant

if its gravity ...can gravity be strong enough to stop light on its path

i understand that im asking alot and i appreciate if i get answers

just really interested and u guys smart as hell

Now Blazars........

what are they really? and do any of yall have an idea on what

the jet stream that they shoot out can be made of

the jet stream of whatever it is is sent at 99% the speed of light

thats what the TV program i watched said.

i understand that the blazars have alot of energy but HOW

does it shoot material so fast

Thanx for whatever answers u can give me

1st off i watched this about space and the scientist

came to the conclusion that at the Center of EVERY

Galaxy is a Super Massive Blackhole that has 3 billion times

the mass of the sun how can they say that about

every galaxy and i thought blackholes had infite mass,

density and infinite gravity??.........

No. Black holes do not have infinite mass - they have a finite mass but compressed into an infinitely small space (making them infinitely dense). The net effect of this is space being curved beyond recognition producing the insatiably strong gravity you speak of.

2nd. Stellar Blackholes rip u apart before u actually reach

the inside and with Super Massive blackholes u reach the

inside but once u do u get incinerated by the stars and other

matter swirling around in it.......

what makes scientist come to these conclusions? is it proven?

Again its not so. The gravitational distortions reach their climax nearest the singularity and I assume you are referring to the the event horizon. The thing about it is that the event horizon's distance from the singularity is directly determined by the mass of the hole its self. Now on smaller black holes this puts the singularity and the event horizon fairly close together, meaning you'd get torn to pieces almost instantly. However things are different for a larger black hole because the event horizon is far enough from the singularity so that you could pass it without noticing. Either way it makes no difference because once you've crossed the event horizon you cannot escape the pull of the singularity.

Well I'd say the most convincing proof is that of gravitational lensing but there are also others such as observing the rate at which stars orbit a fixed point and in doing so you can work out the mass of the object being orbited. In this way you can work out the size of the object and its mass so you can say it could be a black hole.

3rd. once u cross the event horizon not even light can escape

what can have that kind of pull to grab light....lights a constant

if its gravity ...can gravity be strong enough to stop light on its path

Its just pure gravity. In GR mass warps the fabric of space time its self and as we know light must too obey gravity (having its path bent by it and so on) so this is simply an extension of that. It has its path bent so far that it gets pulled in too .

I don't like the word "stopping light" there as that isn't actually possible for light to stop in the way I think your asking but if I understand what your asking then this fits.

As the star collapses (say you were watching from a safe distance) you'd see it get smaller and smaller, redder and redder. This is because the light waves are straining ever more to escape the ever increasing gravity. Now if a photon is emitted just at the instant that it reaches the Schwarzschild radius (aka the event horizon) it will never be able to escape nor will it get pulled in either.

what are they really? and do any of yall have an idea on what

the jet stream that they shoot out can be made of

the jet stream of whatever it is is sent at 99% the speed of light

thats what the TV program i watched said.

i understand that the blazars have alot of energy but HOW

does it shoot material so fast

I'm not going to try and answer these because I know very little about them. I'd suggest you head here instead :)

No. Black holes do not have infinite mass - they have a finite mass but compressed into an infinitely small space (making them infinitely dense). The net effect of this is space being curved beyond recognition producing the insatiably strong gravity you speak of.

That's actually a misconception that most people have about singularities and black holes, of which unfortunately is propagated by the pop science media. A singularity is a solution for which GR breaks down because they yield nonsensical answers. That is, the equations of general relativity aren't defined as a singularity. It is NOT a point of infinite density or an infinitely small space. We won't know what it is until we have a fully consistent quantum theory of gravity.

That's actually a misconception that most people have about singularities and black holes, of which unfortunately is propagated by the pop science media. A singularity is a solution for which GR breaks down because they yield nonsensical answers. That is, the equations of general relativity aren't defined as a singularity. It is NOT a point of infinite density or an infinitely small space. We won't know what it is until we have a fully consistent quantum theory of gravity.

You are correct. It would have better if I'd said that "the current belief of most scientists is that.... and without a coherent framework in which general relativity and quantum mechanics can be combined we have no other widely held ideas." but either way it sort of makes it easier to understand on simplistic terms.

thanx for ya answers

just 1 moer question why do scientist believe that a supermassive

blackhole is at the center of every galaxy, do they have telescopes

or instruments so powerful they can see that distance and even so

they could probably only see the next galaxy over. so even if that

galaxy had a blackhoel at the center how does that mean EVERY galaxy

has one at the center

answers appreciated : )

Its to do with things like the rate of rotation of stars about the galaxy's center. They think that from the rate they are orbiting there must be some large mass there pulling them around but its too large and to small to be anything other than a black hole.

You can't actually see a black hole its self but you can observe its effects as described in this post and my first one too :)