Where can i buy chemicals?

ed84c

the 30 foot of waterproof fuse it avoid the problems we had last year with our firework display' date=' now all will timed and linked to ONE fuse and thus elliminates the need to keep going close and lighting them individualy (and kids following you wanting to "Help").

this way A person lights ONE fuse and then we can ALL enjoy and no-one is at risk or misses the show because of working :)[/quote']

Don't worry I ordered some from KNO3.com and it came back a few days after my other chemicals so I guess thats normal :)

Also a good idea there - would save a lot of time and patience :D

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Nice one, Thnx :)

and yes, I recon it IS a good idea, that way I can place the pyro stuff in the afternoon, and with a timed length between each (I`ll mark that up on the fuse cord in felt) I wire each up accordingly in the daylight, cover with the foil and just wait until dark. that way I or someone else can just light it, BUT I get to stand back and enjoy them myself while eating BBQ and drinking beer :)

last year was HELL! I swore I`de never do it again, but I recon with this fuse I may just have another one and pass the treasurer the invoice and Bill :)

Problem Solved, oh yeah and a Cattle Prod for any kids that want to try their luck again :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just went to the local Asian grocery, nice large one. Found lye water - 74.5% K2CO3, 3.4% Na2CO3 solution. Saves me a whole lot of trouble making it myself, at $AU2.99/500 mL. Apparently used to "flavour" noodles and glutinous rice - go figure. By this company: http://www.punchun.com/olistx.htm

Tha Asian grocery is also a good source of bulk spices for extraction, and very, very cheap "cooking wine".

N-methylpyrrolidone is slow dry paint stripper and very useful solvent.

By the way, "soluble sulfur". Has a detergent been added to that?

Just went to the local Asian grocery' date=' nice large one. Found lye water - 74.5% K2CO3, 3.4% Na2CO3 solution.

[/quote']

Interesting, normally "lye" would refer to NaOH or KOH, not a solution of K2CO3 and Na2CO3. You should be able to purchase the carbonates in a grocery / pharmacy in their dry forms, rather than in solution.

I'm currently expecting a rather large shipment from Svenskakemi. If it all gets through customs etc. without hassle I'll be very relieved. :) I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned in this thread - it's a Europe based and rather quickly expanding company that provides quite a variety of quality pyrotechnics materials and quite a bit of other stuff too, if someone didn't already know (I think it has been discussed earlier too though).

Yes, I know that supplier. I once wrote an email to them, requesting price info on some transition metal salts. However, I never received a reply from them, also after sending a reminder, they still remained silent towards me. I see that they are focussed on pyro stuff, that may be the reason that they could not help me (my request was on totally different types of chems), but still, they could have responded to me.

Another really interesting company is Chaomi Chemicals. An Estonian company. I have purchased chemicals from then two times and they were very helpful. They have a lot of interesting stuff at very decent prices. Their link is http://chemicals.50webs.com/. They only ship to EU countries and they want to know whether you are an adult. If you order small quantities then their shipping costs will be much lower than the values quoted on their site.

Darkblade, KOH is caustic lye, not lye.

Woelen, we only have two major chemical suppliers in Australia, and they are much more expensive than all your EU comparisons. You should consider onselling them from EU sources...

On their site they write that they sell only to companies, but that probably only is on their site to keep officials, asking difficult questions, away from them :D. In reality they sell to individuals as well. They introduced themselves at the sciencemadness forums and at sci.chem and there they offered chemicals to everyone. Because of that, I decided to contact them and indeed, they sell to individuals. No company who only sells to official businesses would introduce itself at sci.chem and sciencemadness. Those are the places for chemistry hobbyists.

They only want to know whether you are an adult person or not. So, you certainly should contact them and see what is possible.

Don't worry I ordered some from KNO3.com and it came back a few days after my other chemicals so I guess thats normal :)

Cheers' date='

Ryan Jones[/quote']

well it`s Still not here! :confused:

Yes, I also noticed they have MANY websites. This is a strategy used by more companies. Using so many websites, each emphasizing on a different chemical, there is a bigger chance that a google search gives hits to their pages. But all these sites are from the single company http://www.kno3.com.

Im not looking for anything explosive' date=' if thats your concern. Simply your basic reactions, titrations, crystallizations... etc.

Na, Li, K, Cl, and some compounds to utilize gases in an aqueous state, such as NaOH, and a strong acid like HNO3.[/quote']

if u not lok for anything explosive no Na or K, Na reacts vilonly with h20 and K oxidises in air and must be stored in mineral oil. Also Cl gas is poisness

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
just to clarify, it's diethylamine that is used in lsd production. diethylamide doesn't exist, although diethylformamide does.

and sorry jdurg, but you are quite mistaken to believe that "You can possess ANY chemical in your home that you want and the law enforcement will have no bounds to arrest you." you also contradicted yourself when you said "For diethylamide (Or diethylamine, I can't recall the exact name), it is illegal to posess because the only use for the compound is in the manufacture of LSD."

for more on the illegality of possessing rp, wp and yp, check this out:

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2003/fr06242.htm

"On October 17, 2001, DEA published a Final Rulemaking (66 FR 52670) in which DEA added red phosphorus, white phosphorus (also known as yellow phosphorus) and hypophosphorous acid (and its salts) as List I chemicals. This action was taken because of the use and importance of these chemicals in the illicit manufacture of methamphetamine (a Schedule II controlled substance).

As List I chemicals, handlers of these materials became subject to Controlled Substances Act (CSA) chemical regulatory controls including registration, recordkeeping, reporting, and import/export requirements. DEA had determined that these controls are necessary to prevent the diversion of these chemicals to clandestine drug laboratories."

the government watches sales of these chemicals. and don't forget; they don't need a warrant anymore.

now, to clear up the issue of kno3.com.

first, i would like to say that i would rather my chemist bretheren not be arrested so long he or she has good intentions and a level head on his/her shoulders.

i challenge anyoneto tell me of a site that has any allotrope of phosphorus for sale to the general public in quantities of more than 10g at a price of less than 5x the price/unit mass that kno3.com sells it for.

i also challenge anyone to show me 5 sites that sell red phosphorus to the general public, regardless of price. this may be possible, but then you can consider price and quantity.

now consider and compare it to the price of, say, Potassium Perchlorate, which is £29.50 for 500g at similar purity.

check out the typo found here: http://www.kno3.com/infopage.asp?page=7

"RAW CHEMICALS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is located , in the state of, Greater Manchester."

state, what? england? state?

also, check this out: http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:3DDwbos6okoJ:www.chemicalsman.com/kno3urls/home.html++kno3+police+red+phosphorus&hl=en

they have since edited the link concerning the cleveland police

i need not discuss the alleged owner of the site and the source of the chemicals sold at kno3.com, as we have already discussed this.

i wont waste my time arguing about it, but i would strongly advise everyone to think about from where they wish to purchase chemicals.

I stumbled across this discussion and found it very interesting. AS a Canadian chemical supplier we have somewhat different laws pertaining to this topic but in general they are comparable. I just want to make a few points.

-chemical companies are not under any legal constraints with respect to selling to individuals, if a chemical is not illegal it can be sold to anyone. Chemical companies are cohersed by law enforcement to take that stance and they begin to beleive they have to. I have always allowed my staff to open accounts for individuals and if someone seems sketchy they pass them on to me and i make the decision. Honestly I really don't care if someone wants something they could make drugs from, there are hundreds of uses for those chemicals but no one gets anything out of my company to build an explosive with.

-there are illegal chemicals. There are a number of lists, list one and list two (or schedule A and schedule B precursors). There is the list of "items of interest" which is actually every chemical under the sun. There is about five schedules under the terrorism act which includes every chemical used in poisons and explosives but they all have thresholds. If you exceed a threshold for any chemical you have broken the law unless you have a regulated chemical permit.

-you can legally posess 250ml of safrole, 1kg of phenylacetic acid, 500g of heliotropin etc.. but the threshold for butyrolactone, phosphorous, hypophosphorous acid, lysergic acid etc.. is zero in every case. Diethylamine does not appear on any schedule, it is not illegal, it is a very common industrial chemical.

-end use declarations are used to cover the ass of the supplier, they are meaningless and won't hold up in court. I require them in certain cases but the rcmp will have to tear them out of my dead hands if they want to see them, I take customer privacy very seriously.

I know I'm probably not supposed to identify as a supplier on the forums but i felt it could add to the discussion since i've experienced all this.

But although its tight out there don't worry about your sodium borohydrides, lithium aluminum hydrides, hydrobromic acids....you get my drift, they are not scheduled and they are not illegal and in todays day and age where people are becoming more and more repressed I will keep giving them anything i can that is not illegal, which is anything that is not specifically designated as illegal.

So, here's the DEA 'unofficial' watched chems list:

Acetaldehyde, Acetamide, Acetaminophen, N-Acetyl Anthranillic Acid, Alumina (activated), Aluminum Chloride, Aluminum Oxide, Aluminum Powder, Ammonium Formate, Ammonium Nitrate, Aniline, pAnisaldehyde, Arsenic Metal, Arsenic Pentoxide, Arsenic Trichloride, Arsenic Trioxide, Benzene, Benzocaine, Biotin, Boron Trifluoride, Bromine, Bromobenzene, Brucine Sulphate, Butylamine gammaButyrolactone, Caffeine, Calcium Metal, Calcium Carbide, Calcium Hydride, Carbon Disulfide, Carbon Tetrachloride, Chloroacetone, Chloroform, 2-Chloropyridine, Chromium Picolinate, Citral, Cyclohexanone, Dichloroacetic Acid, Diethyl Malonate, Diethylamine, Digitonin, Digitoxin, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Sulfate, Dimethyl Sulfoxide, Dinitrochlorobenzene, Diphenylacetonitrile, Epinephrine, Epinephrine Bitartate, Estradiol, Estriol, Estrone, Ethinyl Estradiol, Ethylacetoacetate, Ethyl Alcohol (190-200 proof), Ethyl Magnesium Bromide, Ethylenediamine, Folic Acid, Formamide, Formic Acid, Freon, Gallic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Guaifenesin, Hexachlorophene, Hexyl Resorcinol, Hydrazine, Hydrazine Dihydrochloride, Hydrazine Hydrate, Hydrazine Sulfate, Hydrobromic Acid, Hydrochloric Acid (ups, nf, fcc grades), Hydrocortisone, Hydrofluoric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide 30% & 50%, Hyoscyamine, Ibuprofen, Indole, Inositol, Iron Filings, Ketoglutaric Acid, Lactose, Lead Acetate, Lidocaine, Lithium Metal, 3,5-Diiodosalithium, Lithium Acetate, Lithium Aluminum Hydride, Lithium Bromide, Lithium Carbonate, Lithium Chloride, Lithium Chromate, Lithium Citrate, Lithium Cobalt, Lithium Dodecyl Sulfate, Lithium Fluoride, Lithium Hydroxide, Lithium Lactate, Lithium Metaborate, Lithium Nitrate, Lithium Oxalate, Lithium Perchlorate, Lithium Sulfate, Lithium Tetraborate, Lycopodium, Magnesium Metal, Magnesium Turnings, Mannitol, Megestrol Acetate, Mercuric Acetate, Mercuric Bromide, Mercuric Chloride, Mercuric Cyanide, Mercuric Iodide, Mercuric Nitrate, Mercuric Oxide, Mercuric Oxycyanide, Mercuric Sulfate, Mercuric Sulfide, Mercuric Thiocyanate, Mercurous Chloride, Mercurous Nitrate, Mercurous Sulfate, Mercury Bichloride, Methylformamide, Methylprednisolone, Methylpropylarrune, Methylsulfoxide, Methyltestosterone, Miconazole Nitrate, Naproxen Sodium, Niacin, Niacinamide Ascorbate, Nicotinamide, Nifedipme, Nitrofuranation, Nitromethane, Nystatin, Oxalyl Chloride, Palladium Black, Palladium Metal (powder), Palladium on Alumina, Palladium on Charcoal, Papaverine HCl, Peracetic Acid, Perchloric Acid, Petroleum Ether, Phenacetin, Phenol, Phenyl Magnesium Bromide, Phenyl Magnesium Chloride, Phenylalanine, Phenyl Mercuric Acetate, Phenyl Mercuric Borate, Phenyl Mercuric Chloride, Phenyl Mercuric Nitrate, Phenyl Mercuric Salicylate, Phosphorus Oxychloride, Phosphorus Pentachloride, Physostigmine, Phytonadione, Picric Acid, Pilocarpine, Potassium Chlorate, Potassium Cyanide, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Perchlorate, Potassium Permanganate, Proxamine Hydrochloride, Prednisolone, Prednisone, Pregnenolone, Prilocaine, Procaine, Progesterone, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Propenylbenzene, Propionic Anhydride, Propranolol, Pyridine, Pyridoxal, Pyridoxine, Quinine, Raney Nickle, Reserpine, Riboflavin, Salicylic Acid, Scopolamine, Selenous Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Azide, Sodium Borohydride, Sodium Chlorate, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Metal, Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Perchlorate, Sodium Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Sulfathiazole, Strychnine, Styrene, Sulfanilamide, Sulfathiazole, Sulfur Trioxide, Theophylline, Thionyl Chloride, TitaniumTetrachloride, p-Toluenesulfonic Acid, o-Toluidine, Trichloroacetic Acid, Trichlorotrifluoroethane, Trifluoroacetic Anhydride, 3,4,5-Trimethoxy Compounds (Any!), Tryptophan, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E, Vitamin E Acetate.

DEA Watched Lists of Chemicals

* INDEX Watched Chemicals List from Psychedelic Chemistry

* alt.drugs Commentary on Watched Chemicals

* 1992 Sigma Catalog - List of Controlled Substances Schedule I-V

* 1992 Sigma Catalog - Other DEA Controlled Substances

* 1992 Sigma Catalog - Chemicals not Controlled by the DEA

By : Michael Valentine Smith

Compiled by : Richard C. Hall III

Date : 1991

HTML'd by : Erowid

Entered by : Lamont Granquist

Many of these chemicals are suspicious only if ordered by individuals, in large or in repeated orders. Others are suspect under any conditions.

Acetic Anhydride

Acetone Dicarboxylic Acid

N-Acetylanthranilic Acid

N-Acetylmescaline

Aluminum Foil (?)

Ammonium Acetate

Anthranilic Acid

Barbituric Acid

Banzaldehyde

Benzocaine

Benzyl Methyl Ketone

Beta Keto Clutaric Acid

mono-Bromobenzene

Chloroamphetamine

o-Chloroaniline

Chloromethanamphetamine

Citral

Cyclhexanone

Dextrose, anhydrous

Dextrose, monohydrate

5,5-Dibromobarbituric Acid

2,5-Diethoxytetrahydrofuran

Diethylamine

Diethylamine Malonate

1,3-Diethyl-2-Thiobarbituric Acid

Dihydroergotamine

Dimethylamine

Dimethyl Acetone

Dimethyl Beta Keto Glutaric Acid

Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO)

Ephedrine

Ergocristine

Ergocryptine

Ergonovine

Ergotamine

Ergothioneine

Ethyl Ether

Formamide

Formic Acid

Glyoxylic Acid

Hexane

Hydrogen

Hydrogen Iodide

Hydroxylamine

Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride

5-Hydroxyuracil

Indole

Isobarbituric Acid

Lactose

Lidocaine

Lithium Aluminum Hydride

Magnesium Metal (esp. Turnings)

Malonic Acid

Methylamine

Methylamine Hydrochloride

2-Methyl Benzoxazone

3,4-Methylenedioxy compounds (any)

N-Methylmescaline

N-Methyl Formamide

Monoethanolamine

5-Nitrobarbituric Acid

Nitroethane

5-Nitrosothiobarbituric Acid

Olivetol

Oxalyl Chloride

Phenyl-2-Propanone

Phenylacetic Acid

Phenylacetone

Phenyl Magensium Bromide

Phenylpropanolamine

Phosphorus Oxychloride

Piperidine

Piperonyl & related compounds

Potassium Cyanide

Procaine

Quinine

Sodium Acetate

Sodium Cyanide

Sodium Formate

Sulfanilamide

Thiourea

p-Toluene Sulfonic Acid

o-Toluidine

Toluol

Trifluoracetic Acid

2,4,5-Trihydroxypyrimidine

3,4,5-Trimethoxybenzaldehyde

Tryptophan

Tryosine

Urea

Also, in the front of the book there appears this note:

Orders for certain chemicals used to make psychedelics (especially large orders in suspect areas) are sometimes checked by narcs. Indole, lithium aluminum hydride, trimethoxybenzaldehyde, phenyl-2-propanol, diethylamine, olivetol and ergotamine are among those watched. The vast majority of the homologs and analogs described here are, however, legal to manufacture and use.

[not sure if this last statement is accurate after the Designer Drug laws] For lists of proscribed drugs, see the Code of Federal Regulations 21: part 300 to end, the U.S. Pharmacoepoeia 19:690 or write to the Drug Enforcement Administration, Dept of Justice, 1405 1st St. N.W., Washington D.C. 20537. There are also state laws to contend with. A current list of DEA watched chemicals appears in the back of this book.

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1993 15:36:02 EDT

Message-ID: <93254.153602JXC35@psuvm.psu.edu>

Newsgroups: alt.drugs

Subject: Re: DEA watched list of chemicals

Its more difficult than that. The DEA has three tiers of observation when it comes to chemicals. First tier is the actual illegal drugs, which can be bought from chemical supply companies (for biochem and chem research). These are watched very carefully, with the research groups being subjected to rigourous security checks, and all material has to be accounted for. Second tier is chemicals that are direct precursors to illegal chemicals, or combinations of chemicals that can be used to manufacture illegal chemicals. These are watched closely, and will merit detailed survelliance if not ordered by reputable research groups or companies. The third tier are all other chemicals not commonly found in public. The DEA watches all individuals that order chemicals very closely, so expect to be questioned and required to account for what you ordered, legally. Many chemical supply companies will not ship chemicals to individuals.

Even creating a front company works only some of the time, if the chemicals you order are not obviously usfull for drug (or explosives) manufacture. Often illegal labs use three or more front companies to avoid detection (and a large number get busted anyway).

To answer your question: which chemicals are DEA watched? All of them!

Phred PSmIth, Galactic Gadabout

Subject: [anonymous] Controlled Substances

Message-ID: <1992Sep30.204024.22388@u.washington.edu>

Date: 30 Sep 92 20:40:24 GMT

Originator: lamontg@hardy.u.washington.edu

Well, here's the complete list of controlled substances as contained in the 1992 Sigma catalog.

In general, 'a' means 'alpha', 'B' means capital 'beta', and 'd' means 'delta', while 'delta' means capital 'delta'. 'D' and 'L' mean 'dextro' and 'levo'. Read the list and you'll know what I mean.

I haven't checked this against any other lists of controlled or watched chemicals, and I can't guarantee that this is a complete list or a completely accurate one. However, there has been discussion along this line in alt.drugs and I thought I would offer this as a start at least.

From 1992 Sigma Chemical Company catalog,

pages 1628 & 1629:

DEA CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES CLASSES I-IV

Class Name

III Allylcyclopentenylbarbituric Acid

II Alphaprodine HCl

III Alphenal

IV Alprazolam

IV Alprazolam-d5

II Amobarbital

II Amobarbital Sodium

II L-Amphetamine Free Base

II D-Amphetamine Sulfate

II DL-Amphetamine Sulfate

II D-Amphetamine-d3 Sulfate

III 5a-Androstan-17B-ol-3-one

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol 3-Acetate

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol 3-Acetate 17-Benzoate

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol 17-Benzoate

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol Diacetate

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol Dipropionate

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol 3-Sulfate

III 5-Androstene-3B,17B-diol 17-Sulfate

III Aprobarbital

IV Barbital

IV Barbital Sodium

II Benzoylecgonine Hydrate

II Benzoylecgonine-d3

III Benzphetamine HCl

III Bolasterone

IV Bromazepam

I Bufotenine Monooxalate

III Butabarbital

III Butalbital

III Butethal

I Cannabidiol

I Cannabinol

IV Chloral Hydrate

IV Chlordiazepoxide HCl

IV Chlordiazepoxide-d5

III 4-Chlorotestosterone Acetate

IV Clobazam

IV Clonazepam

IV Clorazepate Dipotassium

II Cocaine Free Base

II Cocaine HCl

II Cocaine-d3

II Cocaine-d3 HCl

II Codeine

III 1-Dehydro-17a-methyltestosterone

III 9(11)-Dehydro-17a-methyltestosterone

III 1-Dehydrotestosterone

III 1-Dehydrotestosterone Acetate

III 1-Dehydrotestosterone Benzoate

III 1-Dehydrotestosterone Undecylenate

IV Delorazepam

II (-)-Deoxyephedrine HCl

II (+-)-Deoxyephedrine HCl

II (+-)-Deoxyephedrine-d5 HCl

IV Desmethyldiazepam

IV Desmethyldiazepam-d5

III 5,5-Diallylbarbituric Acid

IV Diazepam

IV Diazepam-d5

IV Diethylpropion HCl

I N,N-Diethyltryptamine

I (+-)-2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromo-amphetamine HBr

I (+-)-2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methyl-amphetamine HCl

I N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

II Diphenoxylate HCl

II Ecgonine HCl

II Ecgonine-d3 HCl

II Ecgonine Methyl Ester HCl

II Ecgonine Methyl Ester-d3 HCl

IV Estazolam

IV Ethinamate

II Ethylmorphine

IV Fenfluramine HCl

IV (+)-Fenfluramine

IV Fenproporex HCl

II Fentanyl Citrate

II Fentanyl-d5 Citrate

IV Flunitrazepam

III Fluoxymesterone

IV Flurazepam Dihydrochloride

II DL-Glutethimide

III Hexobarbital

II Hydrocodone Bitartrate

II Hydromorphone HCl

III 11B-Hydroxytestosterone

I 11-Hydroxy-delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol

I Ibogaine HCl

III 11-Ketotestosterone

II Levorphanol Tartrate

IV (+-)-Lorazepam

IV Lormetazepam

III D-Lysergic Acid

Class Name

IV Medazepam

II Meperidine HCl

IV Mephobarbital

IV Meprobamate

I Mescaline Hemisulfate

I Mescaline HCl

I Mescaline Sulfate

III Mesterolone

II (+)-Methadone HCl

II Methadone-d3 HCl

II (+)-Methamphetamine HCl

I Methaqualone Free Base

I Methaqualone HCl

I Methaqualone-d4

I p-Methoxyamphetamine HCl

III 17a-Methyl-5a-androstan-17B-ol-3-one

III 17a-Methyl-5-androstene-3B,17B-diol

III 17a-Methyl-5-androstene-3B,17B-diol Dipropionate

I (+-)-3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine HCl

I (+-)-3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine HCl

I a-Methylfentanyl

I 3-Methylfentanyl

II Methylphenidate HCl

III 17a-Methyltestosterone

III 17a-Methyltestosterone-d3

III Methyprylon

II Morphine Sulfate

II Morphine-d3 HCl

II Morphine-3-B-D-Glucuronide

II Morphine-6-B-D-Glucuronide

III Nalorphine HCl

IV Nitrazepam

II Norcodeine HCl

I Normorphine HCl

I 11-Nor-delta8-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic Acid

I 11-Nor-delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic Acid

II Noroxymorphone

III 19-Nortestosterone

III 19-Nortestosterone Decanoate

III 19-Nortestosterone Glucuronide

III 19-Nortestosterone Phenylpropionate

III 19-Nortestosterone Propionate

II Opium Powder

IV Oxazepam

IV Oxazepam-d5

IV Oxazolam

II Oxycodone HCl

III Oxymetholone

II Oxymorphone

IV Paraldehyde

IV Pemoline

IV Pentazocine Free Base

IV Pentazocine HCl

II Pentabarbital

II Pentabarbital Sodium

II Phencyclidine HCl

II Phencyclidine-d5 HCl

III Phendimetrazine Bitartrate

IV Phenobarbital

IV Phenobarbital Sodium

IV Phentermine HCl

II Phenylacetone

IV Prazepam

II d-Propoxyphene HCl

II d-Propoxyphene-d7

I Psilocin

II Secobarbital

II Secobarbital Sodium

II Secobarbital-d8

III Stanozolol

III Stanozolol-d3

IV Temazepam

I Tenocyclidine

III Testosterone

III Testosterone-d3

III Testosterone Acetate

III Testosterone Benzoate

III Testosterone Cypionate

III Testosterone Enanthate

III Testosterone Glucuronide

III Testosterone Glucuronide Potassium

III Testosterone Glucuronide Sodium

III Testosterone Hemisuccinate

III Testosterone Phenylpropionate

III Testosterone Propionate

I delta8-Tetrahydrocannabinol

I delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol

I delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol-d3

II Thebaine Alkaloid Powder

III Thiamylal Sodium

III Thiopental

III (+-)-Thiopental Sodium

IV Triazolam

II Tropacocaine HCl

OTHER DEA CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES

Not classified, but reporting required by the DEA. When ordering any of these items, please provide your written purchase order, your acceptance of the administrative fee, the intended ultimate use, and the signature of the end user.

4-Amino-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine

2-Ethylpiperidine

1-Ethylpiperidine

1-(2-Hydroxyethyl)piperidine

3-Hydroxymethyl-1-methylpiperidine

3-Hydroxy-N-methylpiperidine

1-Methylpiperidine

2-Methylpiperidine

3-Methylpiperidine

4-Methylpiperidine

3-Phenylacetylamino-2,6-piperidinedione

Piperidine

cis-2,3-Piperidinedicarboxylic Acid

cis-2,4-Piperidinedicarboxylic Acid

cis-2,5-Piperidinedicarboxylic Acid

cis-2,6-Piperidinedicarboxylic Acid

Piperidine-4-sulfonic Acid

2,2,6,6-Tetramethylpiperidine

SUBSTANCES NOT CONTROLLED BY THE DEA

These items are available without DEA license. Telephone and telegraph orders are accepted. There is no administrative fee for handling these items. They may be exported, provided the country of destination does not control their importation, possession, or use.

N-Allylnormetazocine

p-Bromophenylethylamine

2-(p-Chlorophenyl)ethylamine

3,4-Dimethoxyphenylethylamine

p-Fluorophenylethylamine HCl

3-Hydroxy-4-methyl-a-ethylphenylethylamine HCl

3-Hydroxy-4-methoxyphenylethylamine HCl

5-Methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine

p-Methoxyphenylethylamine

3-Methoxytyramine HCl

N-Methyltryptamine

Pseudonarcotic Cocaine Formulation

Pseudonarcotic Heroin Formulation

Here is the European law applying to chemical suppliers (note that the same thing is also true for the DEA which is also watching chemical suppliers in the same way)

Operators (companies) working with chemicals are legally required to:

-to name responsible persons for the company

-TO KEEP ARCHIVES and documentation about their transaction/orders (meaning they would keep archives where there is your name and adress and the detailed content of the orders you have been placing)

- to proceed to adequate products labelling

-to get a liscence for 'sensible' chemicals and register their professional premises

-TO COOPERATE WITH GOVERNMENTAL AUTORITIES BY REPORTING ANY SUSPICIOUS ORDERS/CLIENTS.

-to deliver (to the government) autorisations and pre-notification for export to some destinations

-to deliver autorisations (to the government) for importation of first category precursors

-to submit to controls of chemical circulation over the european territories

-TO ENSURE ADMINISTRATIVE COOPERATION WITH OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (meaning that they can possibly tally suppliers archives from different countries if they wanna check if someone have been placing orders in many different companies all located in different countries)

Chemicals traders are legally obligated to submit to these dispositions by the european laws.

Indications (such as criterias of suspicion and practical mesures in case of suspicious order) are communicated to all chemical companies SO THEY CAN IDENTIFY AND REPORT SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS, WHETHER THE CHEMICALS INVOLVED IN SUCH A TRANSACTION ARE LISTED ON THE WATCHED CHEMS LIST OR NOT

Important things to know:

-the probability of a suspicious operation generally results of a COMBINATION OF SEVERAL CRITERIAS OF SUSPICION (listed above)

-these criterias apply to both suspicious orders AND suspicious information request/questions from a client (such as "will your solvant evaporate without leaving any residue?" lool)

-of course, these citerias also apply to orders and information request involving chemicals that one might extract classified substances from (so I guess this does apply to essential oils which quite a few watched precursors can be extracted from)

-these criterias also apply to LAB WARE. Such as laboratory glass ware, devices for pressing/stamping pills and tablets, and products such as 'charge agents' (I think that is to say empty gellcaps and so) that can be used for drugs manufacture.

Now, here comes the list of criterias of suspicion that is given to chemical trader so they can identify and report suspicious orders and suspicious client information (of course these criterias apply to both small units and industrial quantities matters):

1)Client identification

-new client, unknown to professionals of this sector of activity, client with insufficient technical knowledge (quite notably if lack of chemistry knowledge)

-client introducing themselves with no contacts or prior recommendations

-client in person and client's representant coming in person.

-client with no buisness sense, for instance a client that don't manifest any interest in negociating prices for big orders.

-client sound reticent about giving a phone number or adress (or refuse to do so)

-client sound reticent about placing an order in writting (or refuse to do so).

-client does not use headed writting paper

-orders coming from companies that were unknown till now, or companies that are difficult to find through professional directories

-client that isn't from a professional organisation

-oders coming from companies that cannot give normal commercial references

2)Commercial attitude

-delivery adress, billing adress, or adress the order was placed from is a private domicile, or adress corresponding to at simple PO box number, or any unusual place.

-orders placed at regular intervals

-client paying (or wants to pay) in cash, postal order, or certified cheque (check)

-payment procedure that isn't conform to usual practices that are currently used in the part of the world the order was placed from or from the part of the world the negociated products come from (for instance cash order for big quantities, use of different currencies..)

-propositions aiming at paying an abnormally high price for a peculiar product or for fast delivery.

-orders coming from well-known universities or companies, placed through usual terms, but which delivery must be done to a person which name is specified, or to a different adress, or if the order was placed by an unknown person.

-the mentionned final addressee for the products is a transit or an unusual negociant/distributor.

-request for the order to be delivered to a third party which activities or situation has no connection with supposed activities of the final user (meaning to a third party which activities does not link to the supposed use of the ordered products)

-misappropriation/defacement of internal documents (from a company) or falsification of official documents

-Internet use (well, it seems like they understood how we were doing, erf!)

3)Delivery methods

-removal of the products is made with a private vehicle or with the own wehicle of the buyer

-client ask for the products to be packaged in small individual lots (batches) despite the order was supposedly destined for indutrial use.

-client asks for unusual packaging such as non-commercial packaging, non labelled packages, or packaging in unusual containers.

-client ask for aerial delivery with no justification, no reason for it.

-suspicious or complicated transportation itinerary (for instance with obvious detour), or unjustified transshipment.

-orders for chemicals which delivery/transportation/shipment costs are higher than the product price itself.

4)Use of chemicals

-order for a quantity that is unusual/abnormal considering the announced use for these products (by the buyer)

-exportation to countries that do not have transformation capacities of chemicals justifying importation of the ordered products

-the possible uses of ordered products doesn't fit the announced use (from the buyer)

-the use announced by the buyer isn't credible or buyer can't tell it

-products are ordered by companies that do not have any obvious use of such products.

-orders involve combinations of chemicals (assortments, kits) that can be used together for making drugs (for instance several chemicals that are involved in mdma production or chemicals involved in drug making in association with pills/tablet pressing devices...)

-orders of a few classified chemicals (that would include precursors for drug synthesis) among a long list of non classified chemicals (that sound innocuous)

-order for non classified substances that are however listed on watching lists.

5)Nomination of a responsible person

Chemical traders/operators have to nominate a responsible person for their company. This person is legally required to:

-register adresses of their premises (to government authorities) and actualize the info if any change is made if their company is involved in classified chemicals buiseness.

-provide documents to authorities prior to any exportation of classified substances (as long as this is an obligatory formality for the considered substances).

-take necessary precautions so classified substances they trade cannot be hijacked/misappropriated for illicit drug production

-AND TO IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY AUTHORITIES ANY ELEMENTS ABOUT CLASSIFIED OR NON CLASSIFIED SUBSTANCES THAT SEEM TO SUGGEST THAT THESE SUBSTANCES ARE BEEING USED FOR ILLICIT DRUG USE (in other words, they have to report any suspicous orders/inquiries, precising the criterias that make them think it is a suspicious operation, and giving all the suspicious involved client info to the authorities of course)

So, it seems that the biggest concern isn't actually ordering watched chems (unless these are closely watched ones which would immediatly get you busted), the main concern is "not to sound suspicious" to the supplier (which can be problematic as some suppliers can be quite inquisitive, and asking for lots of info about who you are and what you do).

Of course, one should not buy anything but non-watched or loosely watched chems. Never buy closely watched ones (such as lysergic acid for instance) as such chems are highly unlikely to be used for anything but drug manufacture, and therefore there's no way to buy these without sounding suspicious to the supplier (that will immediatly report to the authorities).

I think that ideally, a good supplier would be a supplier which order form would only need to be filled in with the following info: "wanted products", "delivery adress", "delivery method" and "billing adress", unfortunately, not many of them are gonna ask for so little info, usually they will at least ask you about your profession/business activity...here a solution to the problem could be that an acquaintance/relative of yours, which profession somewhat fits the need of the ordered compounds, would place the order, proceed to payment and give his adress for billing/delivery (and if he works for oneself, then that's even better as he will be able to give his professional adress rather than home, which he couldn't do if he works for a company/group).

Some info I got online about ordering chems not my work

• 6 months later...

Hi all, I thought I would come here to mention our website - Abbey Chemicals - it's a really good website to buy chemicals online.

You can buy all sorts of chemicals online on our shop - Acids, Alkalis, Solvents, Standard Solutions etc.

Please log onto Abbey Chemicals any time - but we only sell chemicals to UK residents.

Abbey Chemicals do not ship abroad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah Mr Crash Would you be able to aquire a catalogue???

yea ive got several catalouges but you have to have ID to buy from most of the catalouges for most of these chemicals

an Hades K is quite dangerous in pure form as well as Li sodium and chlorine arent to bad though, the only prob you would have is shipping the nitric acid and the other hazardous ones, im only dubious cause its worth more than my ass( and Job) if you get in any trouble so thats my only concern (and your safety)

but if youve got honest intentions and can prove that i will be more than glad to help

Edited by Cap'n Refsmmat

if your in the USA i have a pretty good source for nitric acid, sodium metal, lithium metal and plenty of others, if you have a question on a specific chemical please PM me and i will let you know.

shipping is VERY reasonable

he has a few hard to get elements including metallic Thallium

plus most of the good potassium,sodium and ammonium compounds

• 2 months later...

yea ive got several catalouges but you have to have ID to buy from most of the catalouges for most of these chemicals

an Hades K is quite dangerous in pure form as well as Li sodium and chlorine arent to bad though, the only prob you would have is shipping the nitric acid and the other hazardous ones, im only dubious cause its worth more than my ass( and Job) if you get in any trouble so thats my only concern (and your safety)

but if youve got honest intentions and can prove that i will be more than glad to help

Thanks for the thought. Things have changed (like the amount of free time I have) since I was 15... but I'll be in touch if I need some advice again. Cheers mate.