What is the number of males or females that post on SFN

Reaper

1/10 ratio. Well, I would guess more like 1 to 8.

The point I'm trying to make is that you don't have to be a scientist to be interested in science.

I agree. I'm just a mere college freshman....

• 4 months later...
No, just that the style is girlish.
Oh, I know what you mean. Too many adjectives. She paints pretty pictures in my head and I just want it to STOP!
Is it really a she? Damn, I knew it>:D>:D!
She has to be. No guy could possibly know so many different things.
You must not be familiar with too many females. :rolleyes:
You must not be familiar with too many stalkers. ;)

How do you feel about having your writing style called girlish? What does that even mean? It's not like the computer dots the "i" with a little heart or anything. Is it girlish to use effective words to communicate your thoughts? While you're fleshing out your thinking and your readers are thinking about your flesh, are you concerned that a well-turned phrase may make you seem girlish?

I get this too so I'm curious how you handle it.

That's racism toward men:mad: !

Ummm... it's called "sexism," darlin'. ;)

How do you feel about having your writing style called girlish? What does that even mean? It's not like the computer dots the "i" with a little heart or anything. Is it girlish to use effective words to communicate your thoughts? While you're fleshing out your thinking and your readers are thinking about your flesh, are you concerned that a well-turned phrase may make you seem girlish?

I get this too so I'm curious how you handle it.

I take it as a compliment. I can't see how someone telling me that I articulate my thoughts clearly and coherently could be a bad thing. Further, if I am able to communicate well like many females, my chances of bringing them home to fornicate are that much better.

Don't get me wrong. I'll club the occasional baby momma over the head with a big stick and drag her back to my cave, but the sex tends to be better when they are there by choice after a few "well turned" phrases from me. :cool:

You're a llegi iNow.
Does this mean he's exempt from military service?

Further, if I am able to communicate well like many females, my chances of bringing them home to fornicate are that much better.
So basically you're just using what evolution has groomed you to use, right? You have no fancy feather ruff or plumage so you use colorful words to ensure that your jeans come off and your genes move on.

Does this mean he's exempt from military service?

Nah, me and some friends of mine have this weird habit of calling bright, smart and friendly people llegi. It's just a short way to say legend. (in my country only the coolest one are called llegi)!

I'm a llegi too, although I'm a nerdish bastard!:doh:

edit: 0.5299% of all members have voted.

Hmmm, is that enough to get a conclusion?

Are you saying that SFN only has 94 members? (50 total have voted in this thread as of the time of this post).

Look,

SFN has 9435 members. From all of them 50 have voted here. Not you do this:

[math]perc=\frac{50}{9435}\times 100=0.005299 \times 100=0.5299[/math]

This is how you find percentage!