Pseudoscience Overlord

Sayonara

(This is for fun really...)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. (This is for fun really...)

• What's the point?
    • Zarkov doesn't work well with boundaries.
    • I'm not fussed. But I'll sign up for the fight.
    • I'm IT or I QUIT!
    • ALL WILL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!!!!!

Do you guys ever say anything meaningful, you'all are good at the chat, put downs, and slander, have you ever done anything original, put your arse on the line.

A mark of a TRUE scientist is search, try and suck it and see.

You guys are piss poor !!!

When I see some actual brain power there , may be I will regain some respect, but at the moment all I see is yapping little dogs < :( (:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mark of a true scientist is searching... FOR FACTS. USING THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD. THE BULLSHIT YOU SPEW IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SCIENCE. Any respectable scientist does not make such radical claims and refuse through various excuses to prove it. A true scientist doesn't look at data and say "well, since the data says 1, it proves my point that the answer is 2" which is exactly what you're saying. No one on this site, especially the administrators and respected users, and all actual scientists has even the slightest shred of respect for the crap you're trying to pass off as science.

Furthermore, thanks for finally giving me grounds to ban you. Goodbye moron.

What's more, this little outburst came right after you realized someone was in a position to show your lie.

If mathematically and logically completely disproving your theories isn't brain power, then you're even more of a cretin than I thought.

Note to users: I banned the netblock Zarkov was on, 144.137.*.*, if you are on this IP please e-mail me immediately if you are unable to post.