Question for fun

wolfcubs1

i hope i get more replies i am not a scientist and we were having dinner and i came up with this i am glad i did not get laughed of of here but if anyone knew you people would thank for the answers and i am going to post this as a triva Q. on my web site and see what people say who are no scientist, thanks agian for the replies my wife thought i was grazy when i said it and she said have fun finding the answer i will have to let her know.

(is it me or do people use rather large words in places that they could use rather simple ones and get the same point across? anyway moving on.)

Level would be the perspective on a single plane of existance that would constitute "flat". Though, if one wishes to be technical, you cannot gain a level surface within the universe, being as it rotates on not only three planes, but thousands. So, even if you can gain a "flat" surface on one plane, it is still not level in comparison to the other multitude of other planes. So, really, its all based on what I said at first, perspective.

Aphelion said in post # :

(is it me or do people use rather large words in places that they could use rather simple ones and get the same point across? anyway moving on.)

It's called 'Being precise'; why use a short incorrect word, when you can use the right one? Would you use 'dog' instead of 'hamster', for instance?

Aphelion said in post # :

Level would be the perspective on a single plane of existance that would constitute "flat". Though, if one wishes to be technical, you cannot gain a level surface within the universe, being as it rotates on not only three planes, but thousands. So, even if you can gain a "flat" surface on one plane, it is still not level in comparison to the other multitude of other planes. So, really, its all based on what I said at first, perspective.

I don't know what you're talking about here, but it's almost certainly wrong.