The numbers move?

When I'm really tired in the morning I see things! When I look at the digital clock on the stove and let my mind wander while I'm looking at the numbers I notice the numbers to start to move around. THey are shaking and stuff, not like moving eveywhere and back and forth. It's really weird, it's like my eyes have gone crazy. What could be happening to my eyes or my brain that couses me to see the numbers move?

yeah, it's happened to me before. but i don't really remember because i'm too tired to remember, and i just dismiss the memory as something not important. this has also happened when i am fighting my eyelids to keep them open. the rapid eyelid movements make things look shakey, but i don't think that's the only time.

i have another eye related thing though. i keep meaning to post this but i always forget:

about 1-2 years ago (i'm now 17, since January) i had a blind spot in my eyes. i was watching TV and i noticed that my eyes didn't see anything in this one area. this was very odd, so i looked at things to see if i could identify what my eyes can't see. it was a long triangle spiraling a tiny bit from the center of my eyes to the edge, and the blind spot was in both eyes, not just one. it was a significant blind spot too. my brain tried to fill in the blanks, but in cases where it couldn't i kinda saw colored static. and the wierdest thing is... this blind spot migrated all the way around my eyes (same on each eye). and while it migrated, the semi-spiral sort of twisted in other directions, or twisted more in one direction, but never changed shape from the basic triangle.

here is my attempt at drawing it in ASCII (in one of the positions)

O = visible . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OOOXX

X = blind spot . . . . . . . . . . . . OOOOOOOOOXXXXO

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXOO

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OOOOOOOOOOXXXXXOOOOO

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OOOOOOOOXXXXOOOOOOOO

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . OOOOOOOOOOOOO

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .OOOOOO

(assume that the oval is the full range of my vision, and the center is the center of my pupil)

this also happened about a year before that. it went away in a few hours. does anyone have any idea what it is?

Sounds down right freaky! I've noticed that if I lean on hand to the side with one arm, and my hand is pressing on the side of my head for a long time (again becuase I'm tired) I see in double vision. Just a little though. It looked kinda like people had an arura about them at first, it was cool. It too wore off in a few minutes though.

I think it could be your eyes adjusting to the light, and alarm clock just annoy me, my clock keeps resetting itself, grrrr never beeps, I think that was due to me taking it in the shower, and the water vapour ot into it, it starting moving very fast, thought wow i can time travel in my shower (not).