Can't Install Flash CS3 Trial

tinnmann

Whenever i open the setup file it initializes then nothing happens. I've tried opening the setup multiple times and the same goes on. Tried with no programs open and the same thing happens. I'm stumped, please help me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am having this exact same problem. I'm an IT, and I'm using Vista Business with UAC disabled and I've stopped the service. I've tried to run the flash cs3 setup four or five times now...it shows the loading window, then it just closes. I restarted still, and no luck.

I read somewhere to register the vbscript.dll and jscript.dll files using cmd prompt, but it didn't resolve my problems. It seems this resolves the 'express install' problem - however, i can't even get to this screen.

Please let me know if anybody has found a solution!

Thanks!

Whenever i open the setup file it initializes then nothing happens. I've tried opening the setup multiple times and the same goes on. Tried with no programs open and the same thing happens. I'm stumped, please help me.

Lepton,

I have finally figured out what to do. When you run the install, and it goes through its little 'getting ready to launch installation' window and closes...nothing happens yes? The second this is done, goto start>control panel>programs and features and you'll see Adobe Flash CS3 Professional. Click on uninstall\change and the installation should pop up and continue like there were no problems. I hope it works for you like it did for me

Good luck!

-Sheep