Some molecule

Jacko123

to be honest, I don`t think there are many molecules that Can`t be synthed :)

maybe some of the more complex organic ones from plants or animals can`t be done yet, but other than that, more or less anything you can name can be done :)

I don't think anyone has synthesised hexaphenyl ethane yet; there are plenty of similar examples where steric considerations make the molecule impossible. Still the question is a bit odd, I think that several hundred million different compounds have been synthesised. Which ones do you want big ones, smelly ones, left handed ones?

I don't think anyone has synthesised hexaphenyl ethane yet; there are plenty of similar examples where steric considerations make the molecule impossible. Still the question is a bit odd, I think that several hundred million different compounds have been synthesised. Which ones do you want big ones, smelly ones, left handed ones?

Actually I want some 2D structure of compunds that can be synthesised. I want some complex molecules that I can test on my application.

Thanks

but molecules do not have 2 d structures. if you want to get any meaningful results from your application, it needs to be 3d like in reality.

See the attached file with example of fluorosertraline. The attached file contains a molecules which can be synthesised. I want some more molecules to test my application.

Thanks

sample.bmp