please help!

ultramax10

i don't the first thing about science,but i have question for you guys.im into kart racing,and there is a fuel additive out.it is undetectable.i have tracked it down to LOX (LIQUID OXYGEN)(ROCKET FUEL).all the big names in our sport has it.or lox it self or i need somthing that acts like a oxidizer that clear in color,and can pass a density test,and be combustable with menhanol....please keep it simple for i can understand.send me a email or pm

if you put liquid oxygen in the fuel tank then its either going to not run because the fuel has solidified or explode since the oxidiser is mixed with fuel in the tank or both.

i'd think the first one but i wouldn't want the risk.

i do NOT recommend doing this and advise against it. the last thing you want is to be sitting on a bomb.

• 2 weeks later...

i think what your thinking of is nitros oxide or nos, you couldn't mix the stuff into your fuel, however it will give a motor a good boost.

as for fuel additives, I can't think of anything that would help you except mixing an oxidizer into the fuel, and that is very VERY dangerous, and would probably lead to pre-ignition and actually cost you power rather than adding it.

Careful addition of liquid oxygen to the fuel in a car could easily result in the car reaching the speed of sound. Unfortunately this will be in a multitude of directions simultaneously. Also, the driver wouldn't survive to claim any glory, in fact it might be difficult for his next of kin to find any bits of the driver big enough to claim for burial.

well i would imagine so

it is also implied by his requirements for it to be undetectable and to pass a 'density test' which presumably detects the presence of additives by a change in density, like adding something more potent than the standard fuel.