uncontained vacuum

lutindiable

does anyone out there heard af any processes that create uncontained vacuums?

i tried searchin all over and all i found was a form of weapon what creates this, "BIG BLU" weapons which include the "moab"

heres whats said about it "Basically explosion eats up all Oxygen in the blast area as it explodes outward in a fireball, creating a large uncontained vacuum. If you survive that, the zero pressure area sucks air back in at 2000 MPH"

so it is possible to create an uncontained vaccum, its just maintaining it, any ideas at all?

its not zero pressure. its just lower than atmospheric. it works in the same way low pressure systems in the weather work. hot air rises. the big fire ball is hot, it rises fast and therefore pulls in a lot of air behind it.

implosions like you are imagining don't really exist.

<Additional> i looked up BIG BLU, its very much an explosive device. it just penetrates 200ft of 5000psi concrete first.

I suspect what you were reading about is a fuel-air explosion - a weapon of war. A tanker aircraft sprays an aerosol of petroleum fuel over the target area. When it has reached a safe distance, it ignites the fuel. The combustion both uses up oxygen and causes massive heat and expansion of gas for a moment.

This leaves the air thin and devoid of oxygen. It is NOT a vacuum. However, to the poor bastards who are inside the zone, it is close enough, since there is no oxygen. They die of asphyxiation if the heat or blast have not killed them first.

This leaves the air thin and devoid of oxygen. It is NOT a vacuum.

Lower pressure is precisely what a vacuum is. It's only a question of how good the vacuum is.

the zero pressure area sucks air back in at 2000 MPH"

Vacuums don't suck. The higher-pressure region blows.