Possible, feasable Time Machine?

gohanick

no offense, but the guy's a muppet. Does the video explain how it works?

I don't see that. I see him speculating that the lasers are effective enough to create frame-dragging. To what effect? Earth is a fairly massive thing compared to those lasers, don't you think? Check out probe B results for frame dragging and then try and think about what those lasers must do to create a precondition for the 'discussion' whether such frame dragging could produce time travel lol.

Take things with a pinch of sal sometimes mate.

Ok now having commented on the humorous movie clip, to your question.

The only important principle we wish to address to start with is if stirring space can create time tunnels.

Intuitively such things would rather be one way forward pointing. just intuitively! :)

By creating a massive gravity well as I guess it is called sometimes, can one manipulate a coordinate in Minkowski space... well maybe. Time is the perception of movement. No wonder in the cases of photonspheres of black holes will create perceptions which makes time fuzzy when we deem it a quality. I think however time is not a dimension and funnily enough, *if* possible, one would find it very strange we don't see things and people popping up (or travelling in to Earth from one of their created black holes or whatever) continously, telling us not to do this and to do that.

More importantly, I was wondering if you thought it is possible to do what he is trying to do with light. In simple terms, he's using lasers to "stir" space and change time.

OK, I'll clearify, I don't think it's possible to travel to/from or communicate with our past, future or alternative timelines/universes.