a REAL SuperHero!

sfpublic

I currently have to do a project for grade 12 science were I have to create A person who can generate lightning.

I have been reading alot about lightning but i need to way to explain how it could be generated on comand by a human. I is aloud to be far fettched as long as it envoles some science.

I have also been reading about doornob shocks wich i thought could be used as a suttle version of it.

if anyone has any ideas or links for me to read that would be reat

Thank You

PS hope this is in the right section

Might be an idea to incorporate the cell structuring of an Electric Eel into the guy!

and then dick about with the ions and say maybe use Lithium ions instead as they have a 3.03v electrode potential, and much better than that of Sodium.

that would be MY 1`st port of call :)

I currently have to do a project for grade 12 science were I have to create A person who can generate lightning.

I have been reading alot about lightning but i need to way to explain how it could be generated on comand by a human. I is aloud to be far fettched as long as it envoles some science.

I have also been reading about doornob shocks wich i thought could be used as a suttle version of it.

Thank You

Doorknob shocks I think is just a product of static electricity really. I mean humans do use stun guns, but that’s probably not what you are talking about?

If for the sake of practicality that you want something not quite as normal but feasible, I guess you could try to strap two stun guns to someone, and put the business ends embedded in some gloves, I would think palm, though the gloves would have to insulate and you would have to get close which means touching them or them touching you really I guess:confused:

As for a bolt of lightning type of effect, well lighting melts concrete or what not, and electricity itself as I have witnessed with my eyes can simply make metals like stainless steel “disappear“ for instance on a multi tool, so I would be careful really.

Thank You

The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois, USA, used to create very loud (deafening) bolts of lightning in-house, when visitors were least expecting it. If you search appropriately, you may be able to get information on their device, and whether it is still in use. My experience of it dates back to my youth, a very long time ago, indeed! imp

lol, well you still have a way to go with the English, so I think you should draw some eyes and a smile, perhaps some ears on a balloon after having blown it up, then ask someone to rub their feet on a fur ;)

Here is the real life version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nD5xmL0kU

:P

LOL, interesting....under scrutiny these things *always* seem to have some hanky panky hokus pokus stuff to them though. Before attempting to light the paper, why so determined to keep crumpling that paper together. I am sure if it is 'chi' he is transferring, he wouldn't care how crumpled the paper is.

Apparently he had studied chi for 18 years...hmm a magician practising for 18 years has amazing slight of hand ;)

However, if its all real I'm sure we will know him as the 2nd Messias soon enough ;)