I have no head.

rmp2000v21

This is a little puzzling, its based on a thing i read in a book the other day. If you think about it, you don't have a head. what see in the mirror and what other people see is light reflections, and what you can feel as your head are merely sensory stimuli. So, how can you prove that you do actually have a head?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rmp2000v21 said in post # :

This is a little puzzling, its based on a thing i read in a book the other day. If you think about it, you don't have a head. what see in the mirror and what other people see is light reflections, and what you can feel as your head are merely sensory stimuli. So, how can you prove that you do actually have a head?

simple, have major eye surgery where they pop your eye ball out onto a spoon, take a peek at yourself then, and yes, some of it is only done with local anaesthetic :)

-Demosthenes- said in post #16 :

Someone told me that if you didn't go into shock when your head got cut off, then you could live a couple of hours. I don't see how, without a brainstem??

That was tested, but of course, there is nothing to tell your lungs to breathe or your heart to beat, so you die.

-Demosthenes- said in post #18 :

We pricked our fingers to test our blood type. I am kinda...not good with that kind of stuff. So I conveniently lost my permision slip and never got to do it, Darn! But I was in the room, and I really didn't feel good!

If you had a more serious injury, would you look at it and just pass out?