Things to add, part 2

blike

I need your help with ideas to add to the site. I want it to be more than just a news/forums site.. but what can I do? I was thinking about adding featured articles, on various topics. Problem is, I don't have tons of time, and I don't know a whole lot about a whole lot of subjects.

Someone throw some ideas out! Anything you want to see changed/added/removed? Any ideas that would make good additions to the site?

are you a webmaster?

If you are that could open up a world of possibility..... you can open up a few chat rooms....starting with 2 ......Practical Science and Theoretical Science.....once you get more interest and traffic at the site....you can open up more as need be.....you can have featured discussion topics and all that good stuff....

Just a thought

• 1 month later...

Fafalon does a great job. I toast his work. You haven't met blike yet. She's a genius with tons of info on anything.

And then there's me too. I'm just a cranky old mosquito buzzing around, and I'm gonna reach 1000 posts before Faf.:P :-p :P Just aman:banme:

Well, I can't see through doggone screen who I was talking too.

Maybe I'm just a romantic but the way you and blike squabble about MD or DO it reminded me of my wife and me.

Maybe that isn't so romantic.

Boy, am I embarrased.

Nevermind.

Time this old man takes a nap. See ya.

Just aman

Fafalon does a great job. I toast his work. You haven't met blike yet. She's a genius with tons of info on anything.

HAHA, where did this misconception that I'm a girl come off from? I think zarkov started it. Maybe it was when I had the Natalie Portman icon. Besides, I'd hate for faf to have to admit he could get slapped around in tennis by a girl.

Fafalone, I thought you and blike had a thing going.

LOL Hahaha. brb gagging :)

Not only do I know more and have a higher IQ than you, but I would stomp you in tennis worse than I'd stomp you in physics.

IQ is lame. Feynman's IQ was something like 123-125; and he'd laugh at your understanding of physics. Just like I laugh at your tennis game.

After a tennis match:

faf -> :worship: :D <- blike

No, it was 124 or 125, honest. He even said.

Upon returning home from Nobel ceremonies in Stockholm, [he] looked up his I.Q. It was 125. Feynman was ecstatic. "To win a Nobel Prize," he said, "is no big deal, but to win it with an I.Q. of 125, now that's something."