What are your opinions about Pakistan?

ChemSiddiqui

They made my current favorite shirt, like YT2095 I also don't like countries with rival neighbors who want the bomb, and I would really like to stay with a Pakistani family for a week before making any kind of judgment about its people.

Hi, I just wanted to know your opinion about Pakisatn.
... and the Spelling Mistake of the Week Award goes to ChemSiddiqui for unintentionally implied devil worship.

Pakistan is harboring the worst nuclear proliferator in the history of the world: A.Q. Khan. He sold nuclear technology to both Iran and North Korea. Pakistan considers him a national hero and despite his crimes he remains under house arrest with no formal penalties for his extremely dangerous actions.

Well Phi for All, i would like to tell you that the spelling of PAkistan was not delibrately written wrong, u no that that happen while typing.... and by the way why you question every 1s intention every time. but it ok now, i have got ur comment and still i think you ppl need to do some research about Pakistan. Though, rivarly thing really does exsists b/w India and Pakisatn, but that is thanks to the government of both countries, we only want to b friends with them, i went to india and there i was happy to see, ppl really wishing this heated arguments should end.

It's army, police and goverment can be hired to kill its own people. They have an elite clas economy. The president and senators, Army officers living in beverly hill type villas and estates whilst the people are hungry.

They spending many millions of rupees on Museums to were they can take foreign embassidors and the elite class whilst the chidlren beg in the street.

Very diffrent form teh Times of the Khalifs AbuBakr and Umar. Abubakr's wife saved some of the money for about a month in order to make him a meat dish. When she told him how she got the money. He reduced his wages. He thought his wages are too much if his wife is able to save money to buy meat. This was his concern for his people.

After he died and Umar became Khalif, He Umar, would go and walk the streets at night looking to see if any one had complaints. He found a women boiling water and pretending she was cooking food until her kids went to sleep. He asked her why she did this. She told him. Then he said why dont you go to the khalif. She said he will not be concrened about us. So he went to the treatury and brought back food and told her to go to the khalif next day. She went and say him and was shocked.

On another occasion a mans wife was pregant and Umars wife went and helped deliever the baby and khalif umar cooked for every one. He was head of the mightiest empire at that time. Empire which over ran the persion empire and beat the roman empire

You will not see musharf, bush or blair living so humbly, giving all their wealth (as Abr bakr did) or half their wealth (as umar did) in worthy causes.

Even worse is the treachury of Pakistani army and politicians. Which is a habbit of indo-pakistan. Thats how the british enslaved the people of that region for so many years, To many sell outs there and many others to take their place

Question now is who will they hand their country to USA, Britain or India.

And lets not forget the nice senators and ministers (mates of Musharf) who if they take a fancy to your property, it is no longers yours. (no mentioning names of course)

It's army, police and goverment can be hired to kill its own people. They have an elite clas economy. The president and senators, Army officers living in beverly hill type villas and estates whilst the people are hungry.

They spending many millions of rupees on Museums to were they can take foreign embassidors and the elite class whilst the chidlren beg in the street.

Very diffrent form teh Times of the Khalifs AbuBakr and Umar. Abubakr's wife saved some of the money for about a month in order to make him a meat dish. When she told him how she got the money. He reduced his wages. He thought his wages are too much if his wife is able to save money to buy meat. This was his concern for his people.

After he died and Umar became Khalif, He Umar, would go and walk the streets at night looking to see if any one had complaints. He found a women boiling water and pretending she was cooking food until her kids went to sleep. He asked her why she did this. She told him. Then he said why dont you go to the khalif. She said he will not be concrened about us. So he went to the treatury and brought back food and told her to go to the khalif next day. She went and say him and was shocked.

On another occasion a mans wife was pregant and Umars wife went and helped deliever the baby and khalif umar cooked for every one. He was head of the mightiest empire at that time. Empire which over ran the persion empire and beat the roman empire

You will not see musharf, bush or blair living so humbly, giving all their wealth (as Abr bakr did) or half their wealth (as umar did) in worthy causes.

Even worse is the treachury of Pakistani army and politicians. Which is a habbit of indo-pakistan. Thats how the british enslaved the people of that region for so many years, To many sell outs there and many others to take their place

Question now is who will they hand their country to USA, Britain or India.

And lets not forget the nice senators and ministers (mates of Musharf) who if they take a fancy to your property, it is no longers yours. (no mentioning names of course)

ok fine,

But you still gotta admit, Some of the food`s pretty Good!

Well mate. Every nation should have nukes. Especially if they got anything worth stealing. Like oil and stuff

The oil mafia is out there with nukes, white phosperous, Nutron bombs. torture Islands You better give your oil or babies will die. Or you could say hey look i got them too. So be a nice boy and go back to your ranch and chop some trees.

Pharmacol: you`re posting antagonistic things like this, and yet you`ll be the 1`st to Scream Blue murder if someone gives Muslims a Bad name!

ya know what... you don`t NEED anyone to give you guys a bad name, just a few like YOU and you`ll do it all on your own!

Well Phi for All, i would like to tell you that the spelling of PAkistan was not delibrately written wrong, u no that that happen while typing.... and by the way why you question every 1s intention every time.
I apologize if I've given any offense. When you stated in the OP that:
I can assure you that there will be no offence to any 1 here.
... I thought I could joke a bit with you. I won't make that mistake again.

Of course I knew it wasn't done deliberately. Some mistakes happen to lend themselves to my sense of humor so please forgive me if it seemed like I was making fun of you. That was NOT my intention. Truce? :confused:

but it ok now, i have got ur comment and still i think you ppl need to do some research about Pakistan.
All the research I could do wouldn't tell me a fraction of what I'd learn if I came to stay with you for a week. I work with many people in Kolkata and Hyderabad in India and may get a chance to visit before the year is over. I would love to visit Pakistan and meet some people. I warn you though, like YT2095, I love Pakistani cuisine as well so I hope you have a good cook. ;)
Though, rivarly thing really does exsists b/w India and Pakisatn, but that is thanks to the government of both countries, we only want to b friends with them, i went to india and there i was happy to see, ppl really wishing this heated arguments should end.
I believe this as well. It is the same everywhere, leaders take a certain stance that may further the interests of their country, but the people just want to get along well with their neighbors. I hope you can influence the way your leaders think so the whole world will benefit from new friendships.

Phi for all, i can assure u i have felt no offence at all, though i realised by reading my first reply 2 u my tone was not really merry one, but i apologise for that. I believe that every1 in this forum deserves repect, and i understand i am far to younger than u so i say sorry again. I would love 2 no if u come to pakistan and interact with ppl, and i can assure u that what ever u see in the media about pakistan is clear rubbish but u will hav 2 come to see it.

I would love 2 no if u come to pakistan and interact with ppl, and i can assure u that what ever u see in the media about pakistan is clear rubbish but u will hav 2 come to see it.
Thank you. Believe me, the media in the US could never convince me to judge the entire population of a country by a few of it's more extreme citizens. Every country has extremists that make them look bad. The majority are usually normal and peace-loving and dislike aggression.

The only bad thing I know to be true about Pakistani teenagers is they use too much text-speak while posting here. I h8 that! :D See, I'm joking again.

In a way. :rolleyes::P:D

yes YT2095, u defienately r, though i doubt you like to go 2 the franchises in pakistan beacuse if you go to lets say KFC, well u will find the burger too soggy to eat. I don't understand still ppl go there. What a waste of money

thats the same EVERYWHERE not just pakistan.

yes YT2095, u defienately r, though i doubt you like to go 2 the franchises in pakistan beacuse if you go to lets say KFC, well u will find the burger too soggy to eat. I don't understand still ppl go there. What a waste of money
KFC has burgers?! That's just... wrong! Are chickens sacred in Pakistan?

And I agree, who in their right mind would pass up a well-made curry for a soggy franchise garbage burger? And Pakistani curries generally use more meat than Indian curries as well. This makes me very hungry.

Well Yt i found your comments that pakistan should not have nukes racist. Especially since Pakistan has not gone around invading countries or using the Atom bomb. (not that i am saying you are racist. But have a look at what you said and that will help you understand How others will feel when they hear such comments)

Also there are many non-Muslims who feel Bush is a mad man that doesnt mean Muslims hate Americans

I remember before the mid 80's how british poeple would complain about Pakistani food. Saying it smelt and Asians were sleey they ate curry. Now it seems they all eating it.

Similar things may be happening with religion as we have seen so many westren people converting to Islam. Especially after 911.

Well Yt i found your comments that pakistan should not have nukes racist. Especially since Pakistan has not gone around invading countries or using the Atom bomb. (not that i am saying you are racist. But have a look at what you said and that will help you understand How others will feel when they hear such comments)
For me, the idea of having any nation that may not see nuclear bombs as a deterrent-only option is very bad. The US and the USSR survived the Cold War and understand the futility of mutually assured destruction. We feel very secure that none of the established nuclear nations is foolish enough to actually use them strategically.

But nations with traditional rivals, like India and Pakistan, may not realize how close the human race has been to destruction in the past. And we also fear religious fervor coupled with nuclear armament; if a nation with nukes feels that Heaven awaits those who would cleanse the earth with fire, doesn't that remove the fear of mutually assured destruction? Is it racist to worry that a nation who may not fear the effects of a nuclear bomb wants one so badly?

Also there are many non-Muslims who feel Bush is a mad man that doesnt mean Muslims hate Americans
Really glad to hear that. There are also many Americans who feel Bush didn't understand the extent of his actions. I personally feel he had good people and bad people as advisers and he listened to the wrong ones.