I am in need of desperate help!

ChemSiddiqui

Hi every1, I need to ask you explain the process of translocation with reference to functions of seive tube elements and companion cells.

Well alots of people tend to ignore my thread as my Immunity tread is still empty of answer but i need desperate help here.

I would apprecitae nay answers

No not all, its just that i have my A-level exam next month and i and going through some of the past papers and this question about translocation seems to every where and i have not got enough book from which i can find the relevent part for the answer. Anyway, i would have never asked this if this was my homework for college.

Thnx anyway, i no u r willing to help

Anyway, i would have never asked this if this was my homework for college.
It's perfectly acceptable to ask questions from your homework. We just ask that those are posted in the Homework Help section so it gets the proper attention.

You mentioned that no one had responded to your other thread and sometimes when it looks like homework in the Biology section people think you're trying to cheat the system by getting "answers" rather than "help". We understand now that is not your intention. :)

No problem at all, we are all humans and can make mistakes. By the as i say if i had any question for my homework i would have never asked because i prefer it the other way by when i don't get something out of my work then my last resort is the science forums because the teachers here are very busy teaching others. Anyway i would apreciate if you could answer me this or just provide with a link to the repective question if you can .

Thnx