New style feedback

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.

i'm pretty used to the new style (moreso than the newer style, i have to admit :embarass: ).

go on, make a newest style so that it's like new style, but with avitars on the left. geh on ye bugger *whips cap'n*

I've noticed a problem, but I don't know if it's a problem on my end, or what. Whenever I switch to the newer style, it automatically switches back to the new style, when I navigate to the next page. I even switched my defaults in my control panel, and it still switches back. What is the forum default?

Right. Try the Newest SFN Style and tell me what you think.

I don't like it myself, but if you really want the avatar over there...

(Note: I can force the post text to not wrap around the avatar, but then it has to stay a fixed distance away from the left of the box, meaning that if the avatar is small, it looks bad.)

it was atheist who wanted it, not me.

atheist, for future refference, if you want cap'n to do something whip him: he likes it :D

the avitars look ok on the left. blah blah blha, want to get enough text to push down past them to see what it looks like, you may as well stop reading (if you allready are) tra la la, doo be doo.

fiddle-de-dee, whoopy doobie tra-la-la.

hey they wrap around, that's sexy :)

hrm, they don't wrap around when the avitar's on the right, hint-hint whipicha!

Right. Try the Newest SFN Style and tell me what you think.

I don't like it myself, but if you really want the avatar over there...

(Note: I can force the post text to not wrap around the avatar, but then it has to stay a fixed distance away from the left of the box, meaning that if the avatar is small, it looks bad.)

also, quote boxes don't wrap around avatar's, they're underlayed.

Right. Try the Newest SFN Style and tell me what you think. I don't like it myself, but if you really want the avatar over there...

I do. Thx for the new option.

I'd prefer that. For me, it's more important that the alignement is consistent within a single post (I tend to read them one-by-one, anyways) rather than that the alignement of the last lines is consistent over different posts.