Should Drugs Be Legal?

foodchain

well, yeah. but i'd point out that you can more-or-less whitey on alcohol, too, and for the same reason: too much.

basically, the kind of drinking that leads to nausia, spinning rooms, vomiting, and feelings of wretchedness, if you smoke like that (i.e., take an 'i am invisible and can imbibe infinite amounts' attetude) you'll end up nausious, wretched, white or green, and sometimes paranoid. vomiting and passing out are also possible.

so it's a common problem if you have a slightly reckless attetude towards it, but not too common if you just have a little, tho iirc you can randomly whitey off of small amounts occasionally for no good reason?

i thought the whole 'you can turn green when feeling sick' was a myth till i saw someone greenying...

[edit]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitey_%28drugs%29

aparently, stuff like dehydration/low blood-sugar + cannabis can = whitey

I wish i'd known that when i smoked :rolleyes:

[/edit]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, that's bizarre, I don't think I've ever heard of that. Is it a very common problem for smokers?

Smoking lowers blood sugar levels...hence the munchies, so you get similar effects as to somebody who suffers from diabetes.

once you take a drug, for instance cubensis mushroom, decision is over. the next hours of your life will be ruled by such from a point in understanding just listen to the idea I am trying to pass ok. Your metabolism and your state of mind matter when doing drugs, doing drugs can give you something you never could understand.

I did possibly once and now I am not the same.

Listen, drugs are not what they are all cracked up to be in all reality. You as a young person happen to be free to experience the travesty of it all, which is poison really. It really is a something you should see if you happen to be ready in life.

You do it and wow, for some reason no longer it all makes sense, you can see its organic nature, you can see its human. This is what people fear really, they fear reality really.

once you take a drug, for instance cubensis mushroom, decision is over. the next hours of your life will be ruled by such from a point in understanding just listen to the idea I am trying to pass ok. Your metabolism and your state of mind matter when doing drugs, doing drugs can give you something you never could understand.

I did possibly once and now I am not the same.

Listen, drugs are not what they are all cracked up to be in all reality. You as a young person happen to be free to experience the travesty of it all, which is poison really. It really is a something you should see if you happen to be ready in life.

You do it and wow, for some reason no longer it all makes sense, you can see its organic nature, you can see its human. This is what people fear really, they fear reality really.

Were you, by any chance, on drugs when writing this post?

Were you, by any chance, on drugs when writing this post?

Honesty no, just that I have kids and have been there before. I worry a great deal because I cant spend every second with kids, and therefore the aspect of them being elsewhere. I am not scared of drugs, nor do them outside of some beer every now and then. I was lucky though can cared to have the interest to read up mostly on such stuff before doing it. Most kids don’t, or have no clue really what they are doing. Look at the ecstasy(neurotoxin) craze for instance, how many peoples lives that has basically destroyed because people had no clue what they are messing with really. The legality of the issue along with the social stigmas that I guess you sort of just expressed push such into fringe states really.

Then come the kids, to explore such in ignorant bliss. I know on this board alone people still in say high school or even lower read posts, we have people on this forum in this thread talking about the joys of such without that much detail giving to it. I can care right? or is that illegal, even while I point out the illegality of dope really does nothing to curb its use or even while I would not personally want to imprison someone from the choice, one of the reasons being people don’t know what they happen to be messing with. I had a friend a while back, thought it would be cool to use lsd, it turned out bad and at a hospital, I think he was sixteen. He basically took poison. Now far be it from to claim some empirical high ground on the issue, but then again not much is making sense for young people to understand anymore today, we have genocides occurring in which we do nothing about, guns are everywhere, tv does not match reality at all, so many special interest groups using politics to enforce views, abortion, safe sex, lack of understanding about anything to do with human nature/nurture, and then drugs of course. The list is rather endless and in the meantime we have brewing disasters forming such as environmental collapse though we can always drill in anwar.

The world of today in America is drastically different then of even twenty years ago, and in retrospect to kids, who is handing them much anything, some officer at a dare program basically missing even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to drugs?

Bottom line is you take drugs, you go for a ride, and well, what comes out on the other end can be different then when you started, and ask some kid what he thinks about it, any single one of the street, and I am sure what they will be able to tell you would be far shorter then this post when it comes to any real understanding of much relating to drugs. Thank you for your concern though.

The only thing that should be illegal about drugs, is driving on LSD or mushrooms, or i guess anything that distorts reality and vision.

Other than that i say educate children about drugs at school. But it needs to be honest and unbiased.

i think American culture is too obsessed with never feeling pain. But hey if you want to numb your life, i understand the world is a pretty cruel place.