forums messing up again

insane_alien

this is mainly for the admin. but you may remember that a few months ago the site started redirecting people who just logged in to a blank page and the back button didn't do anything. well, its happeneing again, to me at least.

i get redirected from the homepage (http://www.scienceforums.net) to http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/profile.php?do=dst

Scoll down to the bottom of the page -> Find the style chooser in the lower left -> Select SFN Beta Style -> Tell me what you think.

:D

That's ok... I like the old forum layout a little better tho. Perhaps I just need to get used to it.

That's ok... I like the old forum layout a little better tho. Perhaps I just need to get used to it.
Breaking up the block of info that tells me who is writing before I start reading is very hard to overcome. Having the avatar and the username on opposite sides of the screen doesn't sit well with me. :-(

Breaking up the block of info that tells me who is writing before I start reading is very hard to overcome. Having the avatar and the username on opposite sides of the screen doesn't sit well with me. :-(

it is a bit strange isn't it. i'm ambivalent about it. its ... i don't know what it is... gahh..... i'll get used to it.

I'd suggest everyone give it a bit of time to get used to. Once your eyes get used to glancing in the right spots to read the post, it'll seem a lot better.

We'll probably be able to offer a variant with the old-style post layout as well.

ooo...I like the change after being gone for a while.