Your Crazy Mormon Friend -Demosthenes-

-Demosthenes-

Wait a tick, when did Desmond become Charlene's boss?
Remember when Desmond got Lyle to forge Jennifer's signature on the expense reports for the Nike account ("But she didn't authorize those hookers for the Nike execs, YOU did!" said Lyle; "Just do it!" said Lyle, with a swoosh), and Bradford fired Jennifer for embezzling? That's when Desmond got promoted.

Ow darn. And I secretly hoped Bradford would have noticed Desmond's scheme after the the DNA-test that revealed that he was the one who peed on his porch. Of course Desmond's identical twin Brad got the blame but I thought that was a bit obvious. I mean with him being a born-again Hindu and such.

Wade and Nancy had their baby, but that hasn't stopped Wade from hitting on Nancy's sister Charlene, who lost her job at the ad agency after her boss Desmond found out she was sleeping with Desmond's assistant Helga, who, it turns out, is really Wade's evil twin brother who went to Brazil and had a sex change.

A lot can happen in two years. :D