Your Crazy Mormon Friend -Demosthenes-

-Demosthenes-

I started filling out my application to go on an LDS mission months ago. I put in my papers, and I found out last Wednesday that I'm called to go to the South Dakota Rapid City Mission in May. I will send my letter of acceptance tomorrow. I'll be back probably around May/June 2009.

I'll miss you guys, I've been here for years, and this community is responsible for a great deal of my personality and character. I think I was 15 when I first signed up, confused little kid. SFN has been a great place to grow up. I won't forget you guys, when I get back this'll be one of the first places I got (after my house and the refrigerator :P).

If you have any questions about what I'm doing you can ask here.

I'll miss you guys, I've been here for years, and this community is responsible for a great deal of my personality and character.
You can't really make that stick in a court of law.
I think I was 15 when I first signed up, confused little kid.
Remember you liked Weezer?
SFN has been a great place to grow up.
Call me later about your damage deposit.
I won't forget you guys, when I get back this'll be one of the first places I got (after my house and the refrigerator :P).
Got it. X-box, cheese, *then* SFN.
If you have any questions about what I'm doing you can ask here.
Is it true you'll be staging raids from Rapid City on Detroit to stuff copies of the Watchtower into automobile airbags? Do you realize how lost you're going to be without Cartesian mapping? Do you have to give up technology for this mission and is it true you've been contacted by the neo-Amish? How did the subcutaneous MP3 player implant operation go? Did you know that my sense of humor is considered absurd by at least one online quiz?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
What the heck's been going on here?
Wade and Nancy had their baby, but that hasn't stopped Wade from hitting on Nancy's sister Charlene, who lost her job at the ad agency after her boss Desmond found out she was sleeping with Desmond's assistant Helga, who, it turns out, is really Wade's evil twin brother who went to Brazil and had a sex change.