Whats your sense of humor quiz!

GutZ

dark

Who says Goths don't have a sense of humor? Goth or not, you certainly seem to appreciate the dark side of life, and it shows in your sense of humor. You might like dark (or black) comedy, because it pokes fun at our fears and anxieties. Life can be scary, and a lot of people try to avoid thinking about things like violence, death and disease. But not you. You look fear in the face and laugh. This can be a little disturbing to people who don't find the macabre very funny, but cracking jokes can be a harmless way to deal with harmful things. So, turn off the lights, put on that creepy Tim Burton movie and enjoy.

Im not a goth though...

A light sided approach to the ponderous subject of General Relativity.

Title - Space-time Gravity Is The 4th Dimension:

Asked the teacher what gravity was, an' all he said is what gravity does. Said I wanna know why, not how things fall. Teacher said nobody knows that one at all.

Asked the people on the 6 O'Clock news; they said on that we have no views. Same thing happened in a physics lesson - a picture of Newton gave a puzzled expression.

Still wanted to know what gravity is, so I went outside and continued the quiz. Asked a mathematician and he took all day saying gravity is numbers. So I lit one up and, went into suspension, tintanambulating beyond the 3rd dimension. The answer appeared as a gentle kiss, so I wrote another poem and it goes like this...

Poetry for all times and places, poetry for all rhymes and spaces. Where are the dimensions and where are they not, boundless dimensions of color and thought; infinite dimensions of cold and of hot. But countless dimensions of space there are not.

Dimensions of music, of wine and of thee, of these there are many, but of space only three.

A 3-D you anna 3-D me, munching 3-D apples from a 3-D tree. 3-D up an' 3-D down, 3-D apples to the 3-D ground. A 3-D fall anna 3-D 'thump'. 3-D sugar inna 3-D lump.

3-D east an' 3-D west, Sir Isaac Newton did his 3-D best. 3-D universe, 3-D math - 3-D projectiles onna 3-D path. 3-D smooth and 3-D rough; 4-D Einstein singin' "Three ain't enough."

4-D amplifier and 4-D gear, singin' 4-D lyrics into 3-D ears. 4-D guitar an' 4-D strings. Albert's 4-D song about 4-D things.

3-D professors onna 3-D jag, stuffin 4-D physics in a 3-D bag.

If yer lookin' for a message in here, it's of 4-D headaches from a 3-D beer. 3-D professors tellin' 3-D lies, gettin' 3-D money for the Nobel Prize.

3-D scientists onna 3-D pension, refusing to recognize, space-time gravity is the 4th dimension.

(Variations on this thought provoking vignette appear else-where on the net. Copyright 1979, by K. B. Robertson. All rights reserved. With proper accreditation for authorship, may be reproduced and distributed for recreational & educational purposes.)

I got Satirical.

'Sarcasm being the lowest form of wit' is just a saying, you could extend it to all types of humour.

Sarcasm might be the lowest form of wit, but sometimes it's the highest that some people understand... ;):D

Talk about sarcasm. Oh wait, I'm supposed to satirical :eek::rolleyes::D