electromotive forces

lutindiable

In these systems the field effect can be manipulated by the craft so as to effect electrical

system not directly connected to the vehicle, causing these systems to fail.

The effect is described by the dictionary description of electromotive force as " A field which can energize external circuits."

Much like the way Active Radar defeating systems operate, by matching the radar energy and cancelling it out,

an electromotive system can match the frequency of external circuits

and cancel out there operation or energize them to a blow out level. UFO's have long established this ability

and demonstrated this effect. So it serves that they operate on an electromotive force, at least in part.

In this area of effect I am reminded of the Colorado Springs project done by Tesla. In this experiment

Tesla pumped power into the Earth at the Earth's resonance frequency,then he received a return stroke.

He then amplified the return stroke and returned in to the Earth, he then received another more exponentially powerful return stroke.

This operation kept going until he had such electrical pressure built up that he could not contain the energy.

He then released the energy blowing out conventional power systems for a 100 mile radius.

This left the whole area without power for some time, demonstrating clearly that the two systems could not be operated at the same time.

'full link'

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/ufotechnology/drive.html

is the bit about the magnetics from the earth and getting some form of return accually possible or is this somewhat impossible?:confused:

wow, that’s really interesting. Do you have more links for it. I have read about tesla before, but not to any real great detail. I think he feared circles or doorknobs actually if memory serves. Anyways, is what you talk about something that could be related to pick up on say a guitar, I always wondered about matching waves and seeing what all occurs when working with waves. I always thought that waves or energy in general probably is one of the best ways to gain insight into atomic structure and function, but I don’t know a whole lot which dampers things a bit.

well the theory is in a vacuum you have a somewhat relaxed environment with no or little friction so speeds that are so much more faster than what we have today but we also need that extra power to do so which is hard to find and harder yet to control and keep constant, but if you read the link it does acually say it creates a vacuum and the magnetics acually push the craft into this vacuum, fascinating concept but that is what im tryin to find out, if it is just concept, unfortunately i dont have any more links and i am finding it harder to find info on this area, http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Element_115.htm

this is what i have found so far maybe someone else can help out with something else they have found n put a few of the pieces together