The Secret

Ladyhelix

YT I dint think for a second that you are stupid??

However you are very much mistaken if you think the differences between men and women are trivial

You can tell a man said that lol

Women know that men and women are so different it's not funny, dont firget women carry out the biggest experiment of all when they raise boys and girls, i myslef have a son and a daughter and a grandson and grand daughter and I can tell you boys are grils are practically from different planets

Fair dincome our bodies are pretty much the same, bar a few bits turned inside out

But that is where the similarities end

females are much more adapt than men in all areas, I feel sorry for males in this day and age their soul purpose of instinct is to hunt and that has been taken away from them, whereas women are nurturers and regardless of where we go with the civilised society experiment their roles never change and can not be stammped out

Well see Insane how can you use the findings of your model building which you done prior to this experiment

If you want to do the experiment using your model you will have to know which pieces you glued on which days, as during the last week energy has changed on anumber of accasions, also your watching will be longer

the experiment I suggested involves paper you are no doubt using materials different from that and depending on the materials and glue will determine how long you watch for

If you want to do the experiment feel free b ut if not dont bother giving me the results of projects that are not related

Im horrified at you YT fancy saying I am drugs just because you dont get me very unproffessional I am sick to the stomach with that comment

Why are you trying to discredit me YT??

Do I get under your skin, are your guts reacting to me?? pray tell me what on earth is going on in your mind to go around accusing people of taking drugs, do I not sit well with you and your beliefs??

darling I don`t need to lift a finger to discredit you at all, you`re doing a magnificent job all on your own :)

and yes I have a Wonderfull daughter and no she will NOT grow up with these stereotypes you mention and portray!

No YT the elite are not the '144000' if that was the case we would all be a part of the elite group, I am not part of any religious group I prefer my one to one contact with energies of the universe

I can assure you klaymos there is nothing random about my thoughts I have scientifically proven my findings - it is this very energy that drives forward DNA on its' evoloutionary path

I'm just not ready to go public yet to the Scientific community, although what I do is already available to the masses via my company

I like to play mind games with them that think they know when really all they know is what they have either read or been told by someone higher up the ladder than themselves

In a way those who reply with accusations are playing right into my hands as when the time comes my footprint will be able to be traced to here and then it will be a case of she who laughs last laughs loudest

And for those 'scientists' who mock me now are going to look so dumb lol

Unless you've been published in a GOOD peer reviewed journal you have scientifically proven nothing.

Have you heard of David Icke, he is a tiny bit more crazy than you, but only a bit:

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

Stop trying to discredit me YT in my last posting re circumcision my point was that when circumcision takes palce in infants at 8 days old their soul is disconnected from their soul and inhibits free thinking and stops the individual from rising up against their leading factions

TBH we don't need to discredit you, you have no credentials as it is.

I discredit myself, I think you all discredit yourselves as scientist by reacting to me the way you have, good job I have broad shoulders lol in the metaphoric sense of course

Your going to come a croper with that attitude YT lol, you can take the dog out of the fight but you cant take the fight out of the dog

Yes I have heard of David Ike and what a load of sh*te he comes out with

I ask you Lizard people?? I think what he means is these people are cold blooded given the way they regard the masses, with utter contempt

Your really think I am crazy now because I think he is working on behalf of the Elite, again another person throwing the masses off the scent and leading them away from the real secrets

Its alright if you call me crazy I find it somewhat amusing, I am probably the most eccentirc person I know anyway, However you cant know what I know without walking the floorboards of crazy now and again

I just take offence when accussed of drug taking

OK Insane have it your way we will include your model but this will only be a viable experiment if you can recall which parts were applied on which days so if you can do that we can use your model in the experiment

What kind of scientist are you any way, I offer you a very simple experiment and you cant just do it, why is that??

Are you scared of me being right?? Because that would make you wrong??

Even if your experiments hold true, you have not explained them by just saying "it's positive and negative energies".

You do not discredit yourself, as I said you have no credentials to start with. And we do not discredit ourselves as you have offered no science just random spurtings of "well it's the energies". Do you even have an understand of what energy is?

Are there any real Scientists here who work with DNA?? and can get to look at it under a microscope in a laboratory??

If so please speak up as I have an experiment for you which will shut this lot up once and for all

why the hell would you look at DNA through a microscope? it would be invisible.

btw, i'm not technically a scientist, i study chemical engineering which comes under engineering. but i still have a very solid knowledge of chemistry.

now, if you are right and the day affects the bonding of glue then it can only hold that it somehow affects the reaction process. and if it affects the polymerisation reaction then it should affect nearly all polymerisation reactions. yet plants that deal with polymerisation reactions do not need to change parameters depending on the day to maintain the same product.

or is this picking and choosing again.

I have more knowledge of energy in my lttle finger Klaynos than you will ever have and when the time comes you will earn what i know from a book, so as you see I will always know more about energy than you

The enregy I speak of is Dark Energy which if you like is well documented

Dark Energy is both positively and negativley charged but never both at the same time

It was through my work into dark energy that led me to this site in the first place

Again the face of serendipity shows herself

I have more knowledge of energy in my lttle finger Klaynos than you will ever have and when the time comes you will earn what i know from a book, so as you see I will always know more about energy than you

The enregy I speak of is Dark Energy which if you like is well documented

Dark Energy is both positively and negativley charged but never both at the same time

It was through my work into dark energy that led me to this site in the first place

Again the face of serendipity shows herself

This has just shown me, that you know nothing about energy.

I am impressed that you keep parts of your brain in your little finger.

Your going to come a croper with that attitude YT lol, you can take the dog out of the fight but you cant take the fight out of the dog

I`m guessing that`s Another Metaphore?

tell you what, why don`t you just say what you REALLY want to, instead of all this secretive bullsh!t?

as for "come a croper " I`ll take my chances :)

btw, that Drugs things was only a Metaphore:rolleyes:

so lets talk Straight shall we?

I think you may indeed be a Nice person in reality, however, on here you type like a complete head job!

incongruent, nonsensical, less than cogent and most certainly Over emotional.

Non of which make for a good Combo when you wish to disscus the SCIENCE side of things.

NOW are you with me?

Stop splitting hairs Insane, you knew what I meant

Dark energy has an affect on all things including inanimate objects such as a coffee table windows

i'm afraid i don't know what you mean. really what is this 'dark energy'. explain it. if you can't explain it then how can i decide if it is real or not. at the moment i am thinking that your talking a lot of nonsense.

Let's all remember that the Pseudoscience and Speculations forums are our equivalent of unofficial peer review for those members who have no scientific accreditation. Let's steer clear of ad hominem and stick to (civily) attacking the thesis instead of the person posing it. Let's not stoop.

And Ladyhelix, I apologize for any seemingly intended rudeness, but the scientific method demands that ideas be subjected to intense scrutiny and experimentation before moving their way up the ladder of acceptability. Much of religion and spirituality falls outside this process since supernatural effects are not, by definition, testable, repeatable or falsifiable. Invisible forces often defy observation and therefore usually fall outside the purview of science.

I LOVE the fact that you are challenging us with an experiment. I'm sorry some people didn't understand the parameters but now that you've made it clearer can we get some further clarification?

I glued two pieces of construction paper using a small amount of white all-purpose glue. I mashed them together to spread and thin the glue. I wrote today's date on the paper. I will repeat this process on Thursday.

Question 1 - Does the type or amount of glue matter?

Question 2 - How long do we have to wait to check the two bonds to see which held better?

Question 3 - What is the best method for checking the bond without resorting to precise force measurement equipment?

I want to make absolutely sure that, if I take the time to run the experiement and discuss it with you that you won't dismiss my results by saying I didn't do it right. ;)

The statement "they also know that people who are circumcised are easier to use mind control over " would make sense if people thought with their foreskins. While a very similar assertion has been made many times about men in general, it has never been remotely close to true.

There's also the glitch concerning banking families among the elite. It may sound anti semitic to say that a lot of banking families are Jewish (and therefore circumcised); actually there's nothing prejudiced about simply making that observation. It probably stems from a Christian belief that any form of money lending was usury and hence banned.

That's just one bit of evidence. That's all I need to falsify a theory.

Here's a second bit of evidence. If all the glue failed today we would notice- the postal system would grind to a messy halt.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your own "predictions", by failing to come true, are sufficient to prove that you are simply wrong.

Much earlier in the thread you asked why this should not be counted as speculation. Well now we have an answer; this is a scientific website and, as such, we only have to consider speculation of a broadly scientific nature. Science makes theories; from those it makes predictions; if they don't turn out to be true then it's time to ditch the theory..

• 2 weeks later...

you are very close to understanding... and the primordial algorithm is speaking through you...

learn to teach others.

your goal is to not only reach to the top... but to bring all ur friends with you.

example.

Why did the Chicken Cross the road?

--To get to the otherside... while oing the cha-cha

--Just as biblical... but understandable by more of the masses.

Sadly the bible and other scripture are too long for us to process easily.

--You need to help others by... showing them another use for the spoon eg. as a Mirror.