The Secret

Ladyhelix

Last week a friend of mine sent me a link to 'the secret' secret seminar, I think it was on youtube

I took what seemed like hours to watch it and I found it to be the same old same old

I was a big fan of Oprahs change your life tv back in the late 90's and bought a shedful of self help books which turned out to be basically saying the same as each other just worded differently

I was extremely disappointed to hear that 'the secret' was simply put the law of attraction

However, the law of attraction can only get you so far, what you need to make the elite group however is the real secret

This is what I beleive to be 'THE REAL SECRET' or should I say 'BODY OF SECRETS'

1. Alpha energy is Masculine and Negatively charged

2. Omega energy is Feminine and Positively charged

The elite have in their possesion an instruction manual that allows them to work with the divine energy of alpha and omega to their advantage, it is called the Holy Bible

Of course this manual is available to all but understandable to only a small number of people, the knowledge required to understand the bible has been passed down through the ages to and by the leaders of the elite, if you dont have the knowledge required to understand the Bible it can appear quite intense nonsense

The Elite also have access to the tree of life - which is a body of divine energy which is ever present in the universe and available for everybody to use and access, but obviously only if you know how

They also know that the tree of life grows out of each and every human and they know when energy is positively or negatviely charged

for example: bad news such as government minister has affair is released to the press and aired on tv during time periods when energy is negatively charged, public barely raised their heads to this news and it is quickly brushed aside, unless of course the intention is to discredit the minister at which time the bad news is releasede during time periods when energy is positivley charged, the public hear loud and clear and dont forget

Using this divine body of works they know what you are going to be feeling thousands of years before you even exist

But the Elite cant tell you that because they are sworn to secrecy, not that they would want to share it anyway, people are greedy

Also if they share the real secret they will have to give their wealth back to the people who they conned it off - the masses

What on earth would the elite do if the masses did learn their secrets and turned on them, lol I think you will find that the Elite are out numbered at probably 1 of them to 96 of the masses

The Elite use the Bible and the Holy Divine Energy to enhance their lives and to gain and maintain their stronghold on 96% of the worlds wealth and they use this very same book to keep the masses confused

The Elite understand the dynamics of God

Revelations tells us what God is

1.8 I am Alpha and Omega the begining and the ending said the lord which is, which was and which is to come

St Luke 17.19 Behold the Kingdom of God is within you

They instruct the masses to worship a god that is only to be found in some far off distant heaven and contactable only through holy people (preists etc) whilst they are communing direct with the big man tapping directly into alpha and omega, and we can all see where that gets them

I dont normally talk about this topic on line but I get so annoyed when I see members of the elite (who think they are the elite) proclaiming to be telling you their secret when really they are just trying to passify the masses and make them look in the wrong field for enlightenment - because they know that the times are changing and people are begining to question reality more, as far as I can see they are trying to put people off their scent

And remember this when the secret comes out (sometime between now and the next venus transit June 2012) you heard it from me first

Lady H

Pray tell me YT2095 why my thread isnt worthy in speculations

I speculate that the elite use the bible as a manual to use the energy from the tree of life to gain and maintain control of the money and the masses

I think it was really good, shows that I have independent thought, also it is a fresh view I havent heard tell of the tree of life mentioned in relation to the elite and the secrets they hoard

Tell me YT what do you know that hasnt been spoonfed to you? What mysteries are you attempting to unearth in this life?

Or like the masses are you quite happy to be led by the elite?

What I was hoping for in relation to responses to my post was to see who else is thinking outside the 'box' who has there own independant thought on this subject matter

I speculate that the elite use the bible as a manual to use the energy from the tree of life to gain and maintain control of the money and the masses

Maybe you could describe what you mean by energy.

I think it was really good, shows that I have independent thought

I guess independent is one word for it.

The energy i speak of is well documented in Revelations

It is the pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the mouth of god (remember god is Alpha and Omega Energy) and of the lamb (you and I)

Either side of the river was the tree of life which bares 12 manner of fruits and yeilds her fruit every month

Also if you knew about 'The Secret' which has been everywhere lately I think they demonstrated quite well how energy leaves the human body, they just didnt show it going in

Which gets me back to the point that I am sick and tired of them (the elite)only sharing minscule bits of information, it's kind of like taking the proverbial out of the Joe Public

I can see them now in their secret little meetings laughing their socks off at the sight of the masses chasing their tails whilst they are living in unexplainable luxury

I like to think my theories are not only independent but also unique so I dont expect people to agree with me but if you disagree with me please offer up what you beleive the Elites real secret is and how you think they hold on to power and wealth as they do and have done for over 4000 years

Mokele I did read you original posts it was interesting for me to see your reply

Pray tell me YT2095 why my thread isnt worthy in speculations

I think it was really good, shows that I have independent thought, also it is a fresh view I havent heard tell of the tree of life mentioned in relation to the elite and the secrets they hoard

Tell me YT what do you know that hasnt been spoonfed to you? What mysteries are you attempting to unearth in this life?

Or like the masses are you quite happy to be led by the elite?

What I was hoping for in relation to responses to my post was to see who else is thinking outside the 'box' who has there own independant thought on this subject matter

responding to those questions, is SO beneath my dignity as a scientist, it gives me Vertigo just to look Down upon it!

I like to think my theories are not only independent but also unique so I dont expect people to agree with me but if you disagree with me please offer up what you beleive the Elites real secret is and how you think they hold on to power and wealth as they do and have done for over 4000 years
This is a logical fallacy known as Begging the Question. You are not only assuming "the Elites" exist but you are asking us to proceed on the same assumption. This is a very fragile foundation to base even speculation upon.

Even pseudoscience requires that you start from a better position if your arguments are going to be given consideration. I would recommend that if you are going to continue using the Bible as a reference point that you post this same thread over at our sister site (we started it while you were away), Theology Forums. Your username and password here should get you in over there as well. ;)

actually the last time I heard crap like this, I tore up the "Watch Tower" magazine handed it back and closed the door in their face.

lemme guess the "elite" are the 144,000 that will reside in heaven after the ascension.... *Yawn*

Thank you YT you answered my questions in a delightful manner, just as I expect from a Scientist such as yourself

Hi Phi for me the Elite are:

Royal Families

Religious Leaders

Government leaders

People from Old Money

Banking Families

I think we can safetly say the existence of these people is very much evident

As far as moving this to the Theology Forum (I was aware of the move) I may be using the Bible as a reference point but not in a 'religious' manner

I am prying into the Science behind the success of the elite and as I beleive they use the bible to do this then it is important to my subject matter

This is not where I originally posted this thread, it has been moved to this forum

Again I would love to hear from anybody with their own thoughts on this subject matter, also I would love to discuss this matter with someone who 'gets' me and can feel where I am coming from

Here`s one for ya then, How do you KNOW that any of these folks haven`t been Circumcised?

since according to your Last posting session here, those that Are Circumcised are Mental retards, Ergo, they couldn`t be "Elite" could they :)

oh dear... Now there`s a problem!

actually the last time I heard crap like this, I tore up the "Watch Tower" magazine handed it back and closed the door in their face.

lemme guess the "elite" are the 144,000 that will reside in heaven after the ascension.... *Yawn*

I grew up around that non-sense. Those who say there are only 144,000 going to heaven and a bunch of other illogical assertions. However I wouldnt compare what lady helix is saying to that stupidity. She makes an interesting assertion, and I take it into consideration. I agree that there are hidden ideas within the Bible, but the Bible is such a massive compilation of various books, I dont believe we can look at it in any one context. I also believe that lady helix hit on the idea of energy, making the thread semi-scientific. Do we really know everything there is to know about energy? If not, then I dont believe we should belittle the ideas of others.

Lady helix, you made the assertion that people will see that your ideas are correct in time, and at a specific date. I must say that this statement throws up a red flag to anyone with any common sense, and if you want people to consider your ideas, then i would be careful of how you present them.

The ideas behind your concepts of energy may very well be documented in the Bible, but who knows. No one can believe you 100% because this is something you cant prove. Its good to present ideas, but dont try to prove them to others, as ideas and concepts on this level, and a personal level, are meant to self-sought. If people do enough research, they can find what the bible means for them, both personally and spiritually.

No YT the elite are not the '144000' if that was the case we would all be a part of the elite group, I am not part of any religious group I prefer my one to one contact with energies of the universe

I can assure you klaymos there is nothing random about my thoughts I have scientifically proven my findings - it is this very energy that drives forward DNA on its' evoloutionary path

I'm just not ready to go public yet to the Scientific community, although what I do is already available to the masses via my company

I like to play mind games with them that think they know when really all they know is what they have either read or been told by someone higher up the ladder than themselves

In a way those who reply with accusations are playing right into my hands as when the time comes my footprint will be able to be traced to here and then it will be a case of she who laughs last laughs loudest

And for those 'scientists' who mock me now are going to look so dumb lol

Hi Phi for me the Elite are:

Royal Families

Religious Leaders

Government leaders

People from Old Money

Banking Families

I think we can safetly say the existence of these people is very much evident

I'll grant that these people exist. Whether they exist as behind-the-scenes manipulators of the human race is still very questionable. *All* royal families (what about King Goodwill Zwelithini of the Zulu nation in Africa?)? *All* religious leaders (the Pope's on your list I bet but what about Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell)? Every government leader (Hugo Chavez?)? Plenty of people from "Old Money" don't have it anymore so do they count? Banking families must be aimed at the Rockefellers and the like. If Nelson Rockefeller knew "the secret" how come he died at 71, a pretty young age for modern times (granddaddy John D. made it to 99 years old)? I'm sure I could get googly and find more banking family members who died young despite supposedly being able to visualize perfect health.

It's way too easy to imagine Illuminati using their vast wealth to pull our strings and once you allow them reality they can even more easily be the culprits for every bad thing you can imagine. If they really know some kind of metaphysical Secret it doesn't seem to be something transcendent and all-powerful since they still have to work clandestinely. For most of the people you've listed the "elite secret" seems to be compound interest.

No YT the elite are not the '144000' if that was the case we would all be a part of the elite group, I am not part of any religious group I prefer my one to one contact with energies of the universe

LOL, you do your best to try and undermine me and my opinion of your posts thus far, and yet you DO without knowing ANYTHING about me :)

if you`re at all interested I`m what you and others would classify as a Wiccan (a Witch), and so making statements like "I prefer my one to one contact with energies of the universe" as if I don`t, is nothing short of Hillarious from where I sit :)

Please don`t let enthusiasm lead you into falsehood, and thus far the evidence seems to show that it Exactly what`s happening with you.

Stop trying to discredit me YT in my last posting re circumcision my point was that when circumcision takes palce in infants at 8 days old their soul is disconnected from their soul and inhibits free thinking and stops the individual from rising up against their leading factions

I also added that undue mental conflict is inflicted on the child and leads to mental health issues in later life, hence why I dont deal with those of the curcumcision, I could put in a few verses from the Bible but as this is not a religious forum I wont

Not that we dont all have mental health issues to some varying degree, who could not living in this so called 'civilised world'

But you got to name it to claim it and if the person who is circumcised cant see how that procedure has affected them then they will never receive treatment (or self help) for child hood trauma and unfotunately will never reach wholeness (just clarifying my point as of course YT not everyone will have read my thoughts on this topic)

The Elite are only the Elite because of what is passed down to them in the form of secrets not because they have super intelligence, they also know that people who are circumcised are easier to use mind control over

Isnt it funny how Einstein himself spoke of the Akashik register and how it was here that he gained a lot of his insight, maybe a few more Scientists need to begin looking outside of their tiny little boxes (minds) for more of the answer

Thank you for your post hotcommodity

Not a specific time but when the time is right for me I will come forward with who I am and what I do, obviously I am dying to tell you who I am, but then I am as selfish as the elite right now because if I make my findings public my paying customers wont need me anymore because they will be able to work the system out for themselves

When I have made my money I will tell all

I could do a few little experiments with you on line though if anybody is interested

Very simple wont involve anything other a finger nail, if you can spare one finger nail over the period of 6 weeks and this will take approx half an hour of time in total. I will demonstrate to anyone who is willing how alpha and omega energy are continously working through your body

If anybody is up for this then PM me

I can also tell you that energy is negatively charged today and tommorrow and as such your skin is not absorbent so it will not absorb products such as moisturising treatments, it will just sit on the surface of the skin and not feel very nice and can cause rashes and itching

However when energy returns to being positively charged on wednesday and thursday your skin will absorb the moisturising products as skin becomes absorbent when energy is positively charged

Dont take my word for it tho try it out go and find some moisturiser and slap it on

I'm just showing off now but if you were to hang wall paper or use glue today it will lift off the walls in next to no time, when you hang wall paper and use glues during time periods when energy is positively charged no lifting occurs and glue remains bonded

But again dont take my word for it, if you have any glue to hand (or prit stick)

glue 2 pieces of paper together today and just watch and observe

Glue 2 peices of paper (use the same type of paper as you use today/tomoz) and just watch and observe

The paper that is glued today/tomoz will not bond as well as the paper and glue used on wed/thurs

I expect everyone who reads this post to do the glue experiment, afterall you are scientists

YT it is not my intention to try and discredit you, so you are a Wiccan aye very interesting

Alpha Energy = God

Omega Energy = Godess

So you should know better than anybody about the energies of the universe, your reaction to my post really goes against your basic beleif of the god's and godesses??? Very Strange!!!

okay, for the glue experiment, i have a negative reading. its sticking damn well.

additional, the alpha and omega thingy, they are not energy. this is a science forum. look up what energy actually is rather than some mystical poorly understood thing.

think Techno-Witch :)

I`m far from stupid also!

and no, I do Not subscribe to such archaic terminology or thinking.

it simply isn`t True in that regard, men and Women ARE indeed different, however that difference is surprisingly Small (and trivial for the most part).

assigning such ethereal attributes to these insignificances only serves to further confuse matters.

it does Nothing towards seeking Clarity as to the True nature of the Universe.

with me now?

Hi Insane now you see you cant possibly have finished the experiment you have to watch for days, nature can not be rushed, just wait and see, and obviously you havent completed the second part of the experiment as wed/thurs havent arrived yet

That wasnt very good scientific work on your part there Insane

Let me know your findings when you complete the experiment

So come on take the experiment seriously

Alpha and Omega are the names I like to use to describe positive and negatvie energy

And as it has been used in the bible for 2 thousand years to descibe the energies of the universe I though why break with tradition

Specific Instructions for those who wish to enter into this experiment

today or tomorrow

1. get 2 small pieces of paper and glue them together (write the date on the peice of paper) leave somewhere where you can observe it daily

Wednesday or thursday

see above

Over the coming weeks you will see how they have bonded completely differently

well, see. the thing is. i've been making model airplanes. i've been doing this for about 5 days now. the bonds seem to all be exactly the same. so i think its valid.

also what is 'positive' and 'negative' energy? and why do you keep referencing the bible as a technical resource. its not.