Reaction mechanism, formation of acid rain?

anabourdais

hey, im guessing you have the same source booklet thing as me, its in there somewhere spelt out for you, i missed it as well until someone showed me! i would find it but i shredded mine when i finished =D

i think its the 2nd extract?

There is a paragraph at the top, right of page 9, that states "The biggest challenge for car manufacturers is...." and then goes on to tell you exactly what to write. Also there is stuff on the previous page about the problems concerning each type of engine. Gd luck all, mine due thursday :confused: x x x x

no this is an "open Book" exam that lasts a week, thousands of students take it, chances are; a good few people came across it, the exams for this course are pretty soon, good luck everyone ...

hey guys.. just come across this page i was wondering if any1 could help me with this question... i have no clue about how to do the curly arrows... ive jus wrote out the information in box2 on page 4 if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

xxx

2 weeks grifter.. get it right =P

and, with the curly arrows theres a really good explanation about the chain reaction mechanism in the salters revision guide if you have that?

hello... not really sure how to use this... but if anyone can tell me what the HC stands for on page 9 of this open book exam leaflet, it would be much apreciated?! may just be totally missing the point and it is probably very simple but.... thankyou!!:-(