Orgin Of White Race Fact Not Theory

(all)atomear

people have no understanding, i will tell you the truth but thats only if you want to know. first you should learn about genetics and natural selection. your own people hind the truth from you. after you read this, instead of debating get knowledge. read and learn , and then sort out the information . today's theories are that the white came about because moving north, because of less uv light, false, by the way im not that good in spelling or punctuation's --theories are : their is a natural mutation in the genes of human that causes lighter skin. the mutation rate in this gene is the same for all races ,african,euoupean, etc, but they claim that the mutation in this gene wouldnt cause people to get lighter in Africa because of the high uv rays(would kill the lighter ones out). but when people move north to europe less uv rays allowed people to get lighter and lighter (false). they say people wouldn't get lighter in africa because every time a mutation would happen and someone would get lighter skin they would have a less servival rate do to cancer, not true because the death age of skin cancer would be above the age of reproduction(child birth :so they would have the same chance to have children as other people ) <second why this is not true.if people moved to euorpe with less uv rays ,,,they say because of the less uv rays, the mutation in the gene that cause lighter skin was allowed to servive then over time it would get lighter and lighter....not true because ,let me explain it to you in a simple way.. let me give you an example of this mutation: two dark dark black people of the same color have a baby thats lighter than them- that has brown skin-... now what they dont tell you is this mutation can happen both ways,, two dark dark people can have babys that have brown skin / and two brown skin people can have a child with dark black skin..... they say people turned white this way. let me tell you why this couldnt happen in a simpler way.... take a very very very big tub of black paint this represents a larg population of black people . now take a dripper and drip small drops of white paint in the black tub, this is the mutation .. now if you do this for hours the paint would get grey intill it turn white... now the white race could have come this way but no remember what i just told you,, the mutation happens both ways .....so for example if you dripped in a drop of white paint witch is the light mutation, and then a drop of black paint witch adds a dark mutation (two people of dark brown can have babys thats almost dark black in tone) you could do this forever and it wouldnt turn white. evolution takes a long time but it still wouldnt happen.

so where do white people come from, i will tell you but you wont exept it because you have no understanding . i am not here to down you . i am here only to give the truth......... ALBINOS ......it is simple i dont even have to explain it in detail it is very simple. people will tell you that white people are not and can not come from albinos because albinos have no pigmentation at all . this is tru white people do have just a little bit more pigmentation than albinos. but let me explain that , self expiriment on albino mice . albino mice have white fur and red eyes. the fur is whit because of no pigment,, their eyes are red because of no pigment. you can take a whole population of albino mice put them in a box and they will breed only albino mice (if you breed albino with albino it only makes albino).

if you breed albino mice with black or brown mice the offspring will be black or brown

but if you put in black or brown mice with the albino, but not too much, because it would wipe out the whole population of the albino mice if you put to much dark mice. but if you put in just a little of dark mice every so often and let them breed for generations and generations and generations it would breed pigment into the albino mice.. you would start to see white mice with black eyes.

and you can see this example in the human population .....

if you take todays white people (not albinos,, plain white people) but get all white people with blonde hair and blue eyes and put them on an island and do the same example above after years and years and years all the white people would have dark hair and dark eyes. but you cant put in to much dark people at a time you have to take it slow or the facial features of the white people would be lost because of the dominant features of dark people. so if its done slow they would remain white people but have darker hair and eyes . [ so this proves you can breed pigment into albinos ]

and i know you are looking for another answer:: when black people in africa have albino they still look like black people. this is very simple if you just learn a little about genetics and natural salection and evolution. it is genetic facts that the dna coding in human and all animals have natural mutations . the resond why people have differient facial features is because of natural salection...the enviroment has some affect on natural salection but mostly for animals . and people too. but when people deveoped intelligence they can play a larg roll in thier own natural salection from what they choose most of. if a population would begend to favor shortness and choose that,, over time(thousand of years) all would be short

cs001.jpg

MOST ALBINOS HAVE BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES. THIS IS AN AFFRICAN ALBINO

instead of going through all this debate, this is a full proof way for me to prove these FACTS : AND IF YOUR ASMART PERSON YOU LL SE THROUGH THE BABBLE

THE PROOF IS ONLY IN A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS. AND THESE QUESTIONS IM ABLE TO ANSWER THEM I KNOW THE ANSWER

IF YOU DONT KNOW I SUGGEST YOU READ THE BASICS ON THESE TOPICS : EVOLUTION, NATURAL SALECTION AND GENETICS,AND THEN COME BACK AND ANSWER THESE QUESTION.

WHITE RACE ALBINO ORGIN

QUESTION 1: IS ALBINISM REAL

QUESTION 2: WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SLIGHTLY MORE PIGMENT THAN ALBINO TRUE, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A POPULATION OF ALBINOS IN EUROPE WITH VERY SLIGHT INTERBREEDING WITH DARK PEOPLE TO BREED IN THE SLIGHT PIGMENT THAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TODAY, WITCH IS NOT MUCH ABOVE ALBINO.

QUESTION 3:BLACK ALBINOS DONT LOOK LIKE WHITE PEOPLE TRU.

IF YOU LEARN GENETICS YOU LL KNOW. . IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE BLACK RACE TO CHANGE TO DIFFERIENT PHYSICAL APEARENCES THROUGH A PROCESS CALLED NATURAL SALECTION (YES)

AND IF YOUR ASMART PERSON YOU LL SE THROUGH THE BABBLE

Sorry, no. I don't have the patience for incoherent, weirdly confrontational ramblings. Summarize in one English paragraph what you're trying to say without calling your reader stupid, and then we'll talk about it.

the paint analogy just doesnt work. But he might have some idea what he is talking about, he is just hard to understand. I would hate to try to argue in his native language about anything.

first you should learn about genetics and natural selection. today's theories are that the white came about because moving north, because of less uv light. theories are : their is a natural mutation in the genes of human that causes lighter skin. the mutation rate in this gene is the same for all races, African, European, etc, but they claim that the mutation in this gene wouldn't cause people to get lighter in Africa because of the high uv rays (would kill the lighter ones out). but when people move north to Europe less uv rays allowed people to get lighter and lighter. they say people wouldn't get lighter in Africa because every time a mutation would happen and someone would get lighter skin they would have a less survival rate due to cancer, not true because the death age of skin cancer would be above the age of reproduction so they would have the same chance to have children as other people ) <second why this is not true. if people moved to Euorpe with less uv rays ,,,they say because of the less uv rays, the mutation in the gene that cause lighter skin was allowed to survive then over time it would get lighter and lighter....not true because, let me explain it to you in a simple way.. let me give you an example of this mutation: two dark dark black people of the same color have a baby thats lighter than them- that has brown skin-... now what they don't tell you is this mutation can happen both ways, two dark dark people can have babys that have brown skin / and two brown skin people can have a child with dark black skin..... they say people turned white this way. let me tell you why this couldn't happen in a simpler way.... take a very very very big tub of black paint this represents a large population of black people . now take a dripper and drip small drops of white paint in the black tub, this is the mutation .. now if you do this for hours the paint would get gray until it turn white... now the white race could have come this way but no remember what i just told you, the mutation happens both ways .....so for example if you dripped in a drop of white paint witch is the light mutation, and then a drop of black paint witch adds a dark mutation (two people of dark brown can have babys thats almost dark black in tone) you could do this forever and it wouldnt turn white. evolution takes a long time but it still wouldnt happen.

so where do white people come from: ALBINOS ......it is simple i don't even have to explain it in detail it is very simple. people will tell you that white people are not and can not come from albinos because albinos have no pigmentation at all . this is true white people do have just a little bit more pigmentation than albinos. but let me explain that, self experiment on albino mice. albino mice have white fur and red eyes. the fur is white because of no pigment, their eyes are red because of no pigment. you can take a whole population of albino mice put them in a box and they will breed only albino mice (if you breed albino with albino it only makes albino).

if you breed albino mice with black or brown mice the offspring will be black or brown but if you put in black or brown mice with the albino, but not too much, because it would wipe out the whole population of the albino mice if you put to much dark mice. but if you put in just a little of dark mice every so often and let them breed for generations and generations and generations it would breed pigment into the albino mice.. you would start to see white mice with black eyes.

and you can see this example in the human population ..... if you take todays white people (not albinos, plain white people) but get all white people with blond hair and blue eyes and put them on an island and do the same example above after years and years and years all the white people would have dark hair and dark eyes. but you cant put in to much dark people at a time you have to take it slow or the facial features of the white people would be lost because of the dominant features of dark people. so if its done slow they would remain white people but have darker hair and eyes . [ so this proves you can breed pigment into albinos ]

and i know you are looking for another answer:: when black people in africa have albino they still look like black people. this is very simple if you just learn a little about genetics and natural selection and evolution. it is genetic facts that the dna coding in human and all animals have natural mutations . the reason why people have different facial features is because of natural selection...the environment has some affect on natural selection but mostly for animals and people too. but when people developed intelligence they can play a large roll in their own natural selection from what they choose most of. if a population would begin to favor shortness and choose that, over time (thousand of years) all would be short

As a service to the membership I took the liberty of removing some confusing errors and all the condecension in the quote above without destroying content (hopefully). If this offends the OP I will remove it but I was caught between frustration with the phrasing and anger at being talked down to. Plus it always makes me defensive when someone is going to show me the truth if I will but look and listen. Man that pisses me off!

And I agree with mak2, the paint analogy is an analogy only, not the "proof" you claim it to be. I'm still wrestling with the rest and trying to keep an open mind.

Ignoring the patronising balderdash in this quote "so where do white people come from, i will tell you but you wont exept it because you have no understanding . i am not here to down you . i am here only to give the truth......... ALBINOS " leaves a question. If white people are descended from albinos how come we white people are not blond haired pink eyed etc?

Albino people lack the abillity to synthesise melanin so they are very pale. I accept that a mutation could switch that synthesis back on (the odds are against it but that's another matter). Then you would be back where you started- if you got all the albinos from black families and put them on an island (with a lot of sun-tan oil) after many generations of albinos some of them would revert back to black. What you wouldn't get in a hurry would be white people. You say yourself that albinos in black families don't look like white people then you say that white people are just these same albinos with a bit of black mixed in. That simply doesn't make sense.

Allatomear, there's an article in this week's New Scientist about the genetics of skin colour- it's very compicated and they still haven't got it all sorted out yet. These people have been doing the research and I sugest that you read it before making statements like

"people have no understanding, i will tell you the truth but thats only if you want to know. first you should learn about genetics and natural selection. your own people hind the truth from you. after you read this, instead of debating get knowledge. read and learn , and then sort out the information ."

BTW, the analogy with paint mixing gets used time and again by creationists who don't understand evolution.

Atomear might actually have a fair point here as when you apply the rules of natural selection, mutation and evolution it DOES sound plausible.

Atomear, to back this theory up - please answer my one question to you and you'll have me pretty close to being convinced:

Q. Using the paint antholgy or another theory, how would chinese people (yellowish skin) be able to be formed if no mixture of white and black makes yellow?

According to the wiki article on albinism about 1 in 70 of us has at least one gene for albinism. That means that over 98% of us don't.

That's totally incompatible with the idea that all white people descended from albinos. The idea simply doesn't stand up.