Human/Ape Crossbreeding

Who would like to see Human/Chimpanzee crossbreeding done?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would like to see Human/Chimpanzee crossbreeding done?

• Yes, let give it a go!
    • Yes, but abort fetus before the 3rd month for ethical reasons
    • No, this is an abomination
    • Undecided
    • This thread is Perverted!

There is some information that this may be possible using some simple IVF techniques to remove human or ape antibodies from the semen sample before implantation in the host. There is one chromosome differance between humans and chimpanzees, and has been rumored that this has been achived by Russian scientists, and a Chinese scientist. Anyone else have any info on the subject?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is more than an abomination, you would be creating something for the sole reason of just wanting to study it. If it can think as rationally as we can and everything, consider how it would feel about being something that shouldn't be, all because you wanted to play god. You are seriously sick man, there are some things that just shouldn't be touched, this is one of them, and if you do go through with it, i hope i'm wrong about hell not existing and you burn there.

Cleaned the thread. A bit of research reveals we were treading on the edge of legality.

Feel free to discuss morality, however.

Thank you. What was the legal thing tho im just curious, tho Im glad u cleared it. And what about gutz, he calls them :

I found this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Iv...ov_(biologist)

Sick bastards.

As well as Snoopay700 saying he should burn in hell if the guy goes through with this. I mean if ur going to get rid of mine u have to get rid of the rest.

Yes but there it was a legit question not pushing beastiality, and the person who posted it had experience on the forum, as well as good intentions. Your thread was legit.
I could be wrong but LordMagnus mentioned centrifuges and test tubes. I think the bestiality forum reference was for finding a surrogate to bring the hybrid to term. I don't think he was talking about a physical mating to achieve his goal.

I could be wrong but LordMagnus mentioned centrifuges and test tubes. I think the bestiality forum reference was for finding a surrogate to bring the hybrid to term. I don't think he was talking about a physical mating to achieve his goal.

Yeah ur right in that aspect but the whole idea of this is wierd. But Cap'N is right, so lets ignore the trolling part of this thread.

Scientifically I think there is nothing to gain from this whole thing. Splicing oru genes with animals acomplishes what exactly? Scientists are so concerned with whether they can do these things, they tend to not stop and think what would happend when they do do it.

Scientifically I think there is nothing to gain from this whole thing. Splicing oru genes with animals acomplishes what exactly?
Science and experimentation are the *only* reasons for doing something like this. We could learn tons of valuable information in many areas.
Scientists are so concerned with whether they can do these things, they tend to not stop and think what would happend when they do do it.
And now we come to why this experiment would be wrong. Just because we *can* do something doesn't mean we *should*. One likely scenario would be the creation of a species that was halfway between humans and chimps in intelligence. How long would it take people to exploit that? Legally they wouldn't have human rights so they would make clever, strong slaves who were totally dependent on humans. That's just one scenario.

I think the Mods can handle my comments, they really don't need people to point frantically at them.

Quite frankly, I don't feel I have to justify my statement. I apologize if I offended anyone by it. God forbid I cross the moral lines...

Hummm, this is getting interesting. I am basically lacking a willing human female (although I have had offers from certain fetish forums) a male chimpanzee, and a variable speed centrifuge. I have everything else, and tech. I have a centrifuge, but it's handcrank, and I adapted a RYOBI 18v drill to power it for higher speeds.

Hummm, this is getting interesting. I am basically lacking a willing human female (although I have had offers from certain fetish forums) a male chimpanzee, and a variable speed centrifuge. I have everything else, and tech. I have a centrifuge, but it's handcrank, and I adapted a RYOBI 18v drill to power it for higher speeds.

Do you understand the genetics behind the two organisms you want to make a hybrid of? I mean I am starting to think you have to be joking somewhat, more so when you busted out about the drill powering a hand crank powered device.

Either way, even eliminating a disease could be looked upon as ungodly, but the amount of change humans will accept as godly itself has boundaries. The thing you produce will have no species, most likely wont be able to bread, and will be basically alone to live in a cage and have experiments done to it, I hold more respect for life in general then that, which is what bugs me, I avoid stepping on ants if I notice I am about too, not to say my moral standard should be yours, just that overall its pretty horrible. You can gain all the info about living things that you want without having to do that experiment though, and I would strongly suggest not only for legal reasons to rethink your plan.

I think the Mods can handle my comments, they really don't need people to point frantically at them.

Quite frankly, I don't feel I have to justify my statement. I apologize if I offended anyone by it. God forbid I cross the moral lines...

Oh I didnt mean to offend you tho, I was just pointing it out to the mods, that he deleted mine, which were on the same level, but he didn't get rid of the rest even tho it was claimed he cleared the thread. I understand your post, Infact I totally agree with it. I just think there is lack of freedom of speach if we speak out against how imoral this is and get silenced. It was in no means a personal attack gutz, infact I think your and snoopay700's post should be left there.

certain fetish forums
.....seriously

A very important question was raised earlier in this thread, which has yet to be answered. It's also the simplest question:

Errr, why?

Why? I don't mean morally, I mean scientifically. Long gone are the days when scientists did stuff 'just to see what would happen'; nowadays everything is hypothesis-driven, and for good reason (it's a hell of a lot better for getting meaningful results.

This is especially relevant when the experiment harms the animal or is on dubious moral ground. I'd be able to get away with a "just to see what happens" experiment to see if my personal keeping observations on light quality affecting behavior of boas is true because no harm is done (the conditions would be 'how they've been kept for the past 20 years' and 'something new that's either better or irrelevant'). But when there's harm, potential harm, or serious moral questions, you need to have a good justification for the experiment. And I don't just mean for this one topic; I have to have a good, hypothesis-driven justification for my next thesis chapter because it will require euthanizing 4 animals.

I'm not saying this isn't or can't be justified, only that I've seen no argument setting forth such justification. "What hypothesis are you testing?" should be the simplest question to answer, since that should be the basis for the entire experiment and its design.

Mokele