Speed of light slowing down??

blike

Has anyone heard of this? I remember reading something recently postulating that the speed of light is actually slowing down over time. Anyone know if there is actually any physical evidence for this?

Also, if in fact, it were; what would be the implications?

There are general constants in chemistry and biology since they don't deal with the macro or microcosom on the whole. We depend on constants. My wife is a constant and mostly favorable.

In a month we should have initial data on the speed of gravity. It may turn out to be a variable constant. It's all getting very complicated.

Just aman

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing is going to be able to be a constant and most likely the ones that are stated they are, will be changed just due to the fact that there is so many things we are doing to the universe and the more we learn the more things change.

someone said (i do forget who) that "The more you believe you understand something the less you know."

and that has been proven time over again, even now with the thought of the speed of light decreasing.