16S rDNA variable regions

I will be amplifying the variable regions for 16S rDNA and looking for Universal primers for bacteria only can some one help me with this please!!!!!!!!!!!!\

I looked up some articles but i got confused wether those primers are used for conserved regions that are the same among all bacteria or not.

thanks

I will be amplifying the variable regions for 16S rDNA and looking for Universal primers for bacteria only can some one help me with this please!!!!!!!!!!!!\

I looked up some articles but i got confused wether those primers are used for conserved regions that are the same among all bacteria or not.

thanks

From what I understand currently you are looking for specific primers for specific DNA?

More acutely specific primers to look for specific DNA common to all bacteria, or a universal primer or primers then?

You could look into multiplex pcr, I think that might help.

There also seems to be more then one primer for what you are looking for, or more then one type of universal primer overall. I googled it and after about ten minutes had many different universal primers in terms of data to look at.

This link might help you though http://aem.asm.org/cgi/reprint/AEM.00849-06v1.pdf

thanks for the reply but the article you sent speaks about the Universal primer that would amplify 900bp of the 16S rDNA gene. the variable regions I am talking about are scattered along the gene and interrupted by a conserved sequences (used as primers).

Thanks for the help