Cold Fusion baby

Jacquesl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, seeing as the most sophisticated fusion labs in the world can get nowhere near cold fusion, i seriously doubt there is an easy way to build a reactor just now.

And of course, as YT said, it doesn't exist either. over coming the electrostatic repulsion of the nuclei is quite a challenge which is why it needs such high temperatures and pressures. If it could be acheived, then the energy released by the reaction would very quickly vapourise the equipment anyway unless you have some serious cooling available.

Bit of background here, 2 guys say they achieved it and showed some evidence for it. This has NEVER been reproduced dispite alot of people trying and putting in alot of money, and has now been pretty much discredited, but research is still on going. You're not going to be able to do this in your own home.

Yip, your right, those two guy’s are “do Pons and Fleishman”

They say , it’s just by taking a car battery and blablabla and extract a nuclear bomb of energy.

It’s sounds cool, but they doesn’t want to say how it’s build.

And what types of electrodes does this puppy need?

I’ve seen this heavy water stuff on history channel, it were shipped around on ships and they actually bombed one or two, but the people didn’t give a shit, and the bombers didn’t seen to understand that why they ship heavy water alone with passenger ships.

What can be possible gained by electrolysis of D2O / 2H2O if I do it with normal tap water H20 “hydrogen oxide, lol” I just split the H and O apart, and losses a lot of amps because it take up watts like hell.

And can I make my own D2O if normal water won’t work?

So, for Hydrogen to turn into Deuterium, I’ll need to add one neutron, and I’m getting the idea it won’t be a pick nick.

If this experiment had worked and produced fusion as they said it did then the neutron flux released by the reaction would have killed them. They are still alive therefore they didn't do cold fusion.

Is there anything more to say on this once we have established that it simply never worked?

IIRC, they used palladium electrodes.

I've seen somewhere about something on if you resonance palladium @ 4.60 MHz”. It’s supposed to release energy or something

, what a coincidence what they use palladium for electrodes in the cold fusion to, maybe this happened in place of the cold fusion, what the electrodes where giving of energy, by resonating the palladium

Adsorption on the palladium would need to bring a "significant number" of hydrogen nuclei closer by a few magnitudes than usually allowed in the atomic state. Maybe this happens often enough, statistically speaking, that a few neutrons popped off. Think about the Boltzmann distribution. There is an exponentially decreasing probability of elements in a kinetic ensemble to have "high" energy, compared with kT. MAGNITUDES: then again maybe it's more than a few. Average kinetic energy at room temp. is only hundreths of one electron volt. Energy needed to overcome nuclear repulsion is in the range of one million electron volts. I need to look this up, but certainly magnitudes of nuclear changes are in the range of hundreds of thousands of ev.

and if you had a good enough Refrigeration suit, you mine Hydrogen off the Sun!

*Sigh*

I’ll think you’ll need some high temperate ceramic shield, rather that some refrigerant, your right, the sun contains some hydrogen.

Hydrogen

73.46 %

Helium

24.85 %

Oxygen

0.77 %

Carbon

0.29 %

Iron

0.16 %

Neon

0.12 %

Nitrogen

0.09 %

Silicon

0.07 %

Magnesium

0.05 %

Sulphur

0.02 %

Lets mine ! :)

I’m feeling sorry for the people who actually went out to take the readings, but luckily it’s called Photospheric composition (by mass) whatever that means?

ceramic would vapourize, the only way would be some sort of active cooling.

Vacuum pumps like watts, you must fist have some electricity before attempting to go to the sun, and your landing gear wont make it, and the gravity of the sun will probably pull you then your half way from earth like a magnet, it would be a horror!! :eek:

Ok, well, how are you going to extract what energy from the sun? Not with solar cells. And why again do we talking about the sun, you will be charcoalize then trying to go to the sun. You will need to built a house on the sun, because that gravity wont ever release you again, the same with the other big ass planets.

But that hydrogen mine idea is nice man. Lets talk about some free energy devices to built?