Ikky bacteria in sweat and plaque!

I have noticed in a lot of public buildings, the women's toilets will have two doors and the gents only has one.

I find this peculiar since women generally do their business in a cubicle, whereas the blokes do it in the body of the room. Back-to-front, surely?

Sayonara³ said in post # :

I have noticed in a lot of public buildings, the women's toilets will have two doors and the gents only has one.

I find this peculiar since women generally do their business in a cubicle, whereas the blokes do it in the body of the room. Back-to-front, surely?

Probably more to do with privacy issues than anything else.

But they're in cubicles.

Men have only got one door between their bits and the rest of the building. The women get three. How is that fair?

Women historically have more privacy than men, which doesn't make it fair, but it's the reason.

And who exactly pays for all these extra doors?

It can't be the women, historically they earn much less.

We're bending to their womenly sensibilities because they're not clever enough to make decisions like that, and we have to humour them.