Powerful calculator needed

Curios

I wanted to ask if anyone knows about a software or powerful online calculator that is able to perform calculations with a solution (a real number in this case) in the range of 300-400 digits. I’m currently working on a problem that involves primes and need such a calculator to test few results. I need the exact solutions to some calculations and not an estimate to the solution such as X^99 or an approximation of Pi or e.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

This piece of software may be of great help to you. It is a computer algebra system with a lot of number theoretic functions, including all kinds of primality-related things, with a very easy to use programming language (called GP), in which you can program all kinds of things. You also can give simple statements for direct calculations:

http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/

Default precision can be changed to virtually unlimited precision.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not checked this thread in a long time but what I meant by:

"I need the exact solutions to some calculations and not an estimate to the solution such as X^99 or an approximation of Pi or e."

is that I'm not trying to calculate either Pi or e (the exact value for them cannot be calculated anyways). I'm trying to find the roots to a massive number.

Anyways thanks for the help and the links.