Evolution is Flawed

danmoore80

Radical ++++++ said in post #23 :

Numerous literal interpretations have been disproved, however.

But what about the great flood? And, of course, the fact that when Moses parted the waves, if they went in single file across it would still take them DAYS! If they were to do it in one night, they would have to go thousands wide.

swansont said in post #25 :

The HLA gene in humans has 59 alleles - that is, 59 different versions of this one gene. The minimum population that can contain 59 alleles is 30. How could Noah and his family have possessed all of those variants?

There are many example of multiple alleles in other animals, which is even more problematic if you have just a mating pair, rather than a family.

It is often argued by creationists that mutations are always harmful. How does one explain this discrepancy?

Mutations are NOT always harmful. What about one that makes you have big feet? Is that harmful?

Radical ++++++ said in post #27 :

creationists are just a dilute form of abecedarians.

yeah, whatever.

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post # :

And, of course, the fact that when Moses parted the waves, if they went in single file across it would still take them DAYS! If they were to do it in one night, they would have to go thousands wide.

Are you saying the only way for a large number of people to go anywhere is in lines, that can only be aligned 90 degrees from each other?

Sayonara³ said in post # :

Are you saying the only way for a large number of people to go anywhere is in lines, that can only be aligned 90 degrees from each other?

Why 90 degrees? I mean that as they walk between the waves, if they go in single file it wold take days. To do it in one day they would have to walk in a very wide line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[*] Where did you reach the 11' tall person? I didn't know that one, I'd love to get the source.

[*] Yes, the theory of evolution has flaws. That's why the THEORY of evolution is a THEORY. of Evolution.

[*] I'd also like to see where you got the "The moon moves further away from the earth" fact, 'cause I didn't know that one either. I'm not being cynical, I'm serious - I'd like to know the source to enrich my mind.

[*] Escuse me, but your claims are empty.

a) Even if you are right in all you say, it doesn't disprove evolution. It just shows it has some holes. EVERY theory has some holes in it. Including (and gosh if i start i will never finish!) the GOD theory. I think the god theory is probably the flawed'est one of 'em all. Doesn't mean its untrue, doesnt also means its true. It only means its a THEORY.

T-H-E-O-R-Y.

b) you say "do your research" while you obviously haven't done yours. "Mucky soup"?? My four year old cousin explain it better than that. I can also say "If we were made by a 'superpower control freak'" well duh. We can both diss each other's claim. This is not the point, is it? The point is to make VALID and LOGICAL claims. Otherwise go to http://www.creationismforums.net if that even exists.

And no, I didn't intend to offend you by the 'control freak' statement, sorry if i have, it was just to make a point.

c) You keep marking "billion" in brackets. We didn't say billion, we say a few millions, thats one, and two, we can also explain that through valid logical explanations like the size of the earth's crumb (surface), the age of certain fossils, the process we assume has happened through watching existing animals today and ancient diggings of bones and such. We are not CERTAIN about those things, but we assume - logically - that they are right. How? by making logical claims.

[/list=1]

Instead of trying to throw empty claims into the air and patronnize us, why don't u try explaining LOGICALLY why you think "billions" of years after our emmerging from the "mucky soup" is illogical to you.

If you believe differently - then explaining this logically shouldn't be a problem..

~moo

if there has always been something an dyou believe god is this something...then what is this god/something made out of? Is he made out of something that we can't touch let alone see? If so then he doesn't exist has something.

and as for that suggestion that particles are not forever. 2 things

1) we don't even have concrete evidence of what fundametnal matter

2) some one already mentioned this ...that the big bang could also just be a local big bang. that reshaped the universe from before. And this could be a iterative process.