Crop Circles

Sayonara

all I can say to that is......there's no way they're accidental...you know....to the untrained eye....signal flags on ships look like decorations.....maybe these are some type of communication or somthing.......anyone ever bounce these formations with dates in history when somthing happened? anything significant about the dates these occur.....?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if they land on gravel they just land but if they land on living stuff they have to say thanks. They might be artistic, I just wish they would move some boulders overnight or turn the pyramids 45 degrees. That would be pretty hard to argue about.

Just aman

PS Thanks Blike for all the trouble. It's fascinating.

I think back in college me and a couple of buddies could of done it depending on what our girlfriends said was in it for us. The purpose of crop circles might be motivation. Artistic women and horny young men. Women ever demand more and men follow their ****.

Just aman

Originally posted by Sayonara³

I have an idea as to why these exist, but I'd like to hear some other ideas first to see what sort of different attitudes people have towards the phenomenon.

How are crop circles made? Do they have any meaning? Discuss.

I thought I was following the thread.........

I did have a really wierd dream last night......we're thinking too 1 dimensionally.......an artical was just posted by fafalone stating

-"Physicists at the University of Wisconsin have created a way to manipulate individual silicon atoms in a lattice to express binary digits."-

We've all heard the multi-dimention theary of life existing on our atoms and we are nothing but an atom to something else.....

what if this is just someones attempt to assign a binary code to a sub-atomic partical....but we're on the sub-atomic partical....

they can't get one to stay so they keep trying different designs.....

So let's assume that crop cricles are produced by extra-terrestrial intelligence - what do they mean?

Hrm, good question. Some people claim its sacred geometry. If it WERE real, could it be they are trying to communicate with us somehow? However, I'm sure they could find a better way of communicating than crop circles. Perhaps its some sort of extra-(warning: massive spelling errors) terrestrial 'graffiti' (/errors). A sort of universal "John was here".

If a race of ETs was far enough away, they might try to communicate with robotics which would be programmed not to disrupt life by just showing up but to subtly leave clues in search of intelligence. I still suggest these ETs evolved maybe as birdlike and so by bird reasoning use corn and grain as a blackboard and flying as the way to read the messages. Think like a bird, fly over and decipher the messages.

I think I'll go eat some worms.

Just aman

I've seen the pictures and had scraps of data about strange changes in the chemistry. Too bad no night vision pictures while they were being formed. Maybe our space surveilence will get complete enough and small enough resolution to see what is going on out in the open. The Gov't. just needs to review some past tapes for a clue.

Just aman

the dates would be significant if they were sending reports back to their home.....they wouldn't be so significant if they were trying to communicate with us.....another thing I thought of....when I was in the Military....we encrypted transmission....if these are coming in pairs like some are displayed on the website....maybe one is the encryption code and one is the transmission......which means by overlaying these transmissions we can get a different picture and a better idea..........another thing to consider is the fact that we look at the things that are pushed down.... and not the left overs....maybe we're looking at it backwards.....just a thought.....

We just recently spotted the second far Earth orbiting object in our history and it would be easy to believe there are many more.

If one was ET and Earth based life wanted to communicate up then crop circles would do.

Just aman