Inside is the cure for all cancers

Hades

When i first began researching the physiological nascent of cancer cells, I stumbled across something that has went unnoticed by the conventional medical community. It turns out, that in my extensive field research, all cancers, ALL, are caused by bacterial toxin proteins. These are analogous to heat shock proteins. These toxin proteins are turned on when the system, the body, has too many competitors. As a result, the bacterial colonies are the same species release the toxins in an attempt to kill all other microbes. Well, unfortunately these toxins have mutagenic properties. They adversely affect DNA structure and prevent DNA repair mechanisms from detecting any deleterious mutations. Once you become aware of this fact and make the appropriate corrections to restore normal levels of flora, the bacteria will rescind their toxic compounds and your repair mechanisms will return to normal and fix the cancer cells. By taking my suggested regimen of vitamins and probiotics you too can be cancer free.

Sincerely,

Remmy Kutakintay, PhD

I'd like to see anyone prove me wrong.

thanks for moving the thread, i was lookin to make a pseudo debate. anyway..

the peer reviewed articles appear in my newsletter which is published bi-monthly. They intricately detail the tests we have performed to show how our hypothesis was proven to form the protocol that rids cancer from a system. Our protocol is not reviewed by any big pharma corporation or the FDA because they don't want this information made public. They are trying to suppress me. I have various gag orders preventing me from conveying this message to the public but I am ready for the consequences so long as YOU hear about these trials so you can take back your life health.

Dr. Kutakintay

It needs no work, it has been proven time and time again in our labs. Testimonials validate our concepts. There is no question about this. The science you have been taught since grade school is fundamentally flawed.

Dr. Kutakintay

When i first began researching the physiological nascent of cancer cells, I stumbled across something that has went unnoticed by the conventional medical community. It turns out, that in my extensive field research, all cancers, ALL, are caused by bacterial toxin proteins. These are analogous to heat shock proteins. These toxin proteins are turned on when the system, the body, has too many competitors. As a result, the bacterial colonies are the same species release the toxins in an attempt to kill all other microbes. Well, unfortunately these toxins have mutagenic properties. They adversely affect DNA structure and prevent DNA repair mechanisms from detecting any deleterious mutations. Once you become aware of this fact and make the appropriate corrections to restore normal levels of flora, the bacteria will rescind their toxic compounds and your repair mechanisms will return to normal and fix the cancer cells. By taking my suggested regimen of vitamins and probiotics you too can be cancer free.

Sincerely,

Remmy Kutakintay, PhD

I'd like to see anyone prove me wrong.

Yeah you see usually when you come up with some crack-pot idea the onus is on YOU to provide the evidence. I'm pretty astonished that someone with a PhD doesn't understand this. How exactley did you get this PhD? Mail order catalog?

I'm waiting.

the evidence is in the case studies which show cancer being virtually eliminated from the body in all cases! Once the normal flora is reestablished, any cells that underwent nondysjunction are automatically lysed by the immune system. The toxins also inhibit sensitivity to glyconutrients; impairment from the glyconutrients by the bacterial endotoxins prevents proper immune system response. This point is successfully indicated by a return to normal bacterial levels which subsequently results in proper metabolism or glyconutrients to facilitate a positive immune system response, i.e. cell death of cancerous cells.

the evidence is in the case studies which show cancer being virtually eliminated from the body in all cases! Once the normal flora is reestablished, any cells that underwent nondysjunction are automatically lysed by the immune system. The toxins also inhibit sensitivity to glyconutrients; impairment from the glyconutrients by the bacterial endotoxins prevents proper immune system response. This point is successfully indicated by a return to normal bacterial levels which subsequently results in proper metabolism or glyconutrients to facilitate a positive immune system response, i.e. cell death of cancerous cells.

I was not asking you "What the evidence is" I was asking where the evidence is. Lets see it. All you present are unsubstantiated claims. What is the case study you speak of? What makes it the slightest bit credible? You claim such a massive huge discovery but yet you seem unable to present even a shred of data supporting it. Why should anyone take you the slightest bit seriously? You think that signing your posts with "PhD" is going to trick anyone into believeing you? There are many "PhD"s here, but do you see any of them flaunting their degrees?

Common show something substantial. I dare you.

It is unfortunate that i can not afford large clinical trials. I do not have the massive funds Big Pharma does and thus can not squander moneys away on fraudulent so called double blind studies that are inherently flawed. The proof is in the pudding. If theyre getting cured then it is working. In my newsletter I have case after case of successful story showing that once my protocol is incorporated their condition immediately turns for the better. You all need to let go of the science lies youve told. Big pharma has a massive hold and influence over all clinical studie. Their medications are harmful. Toxic buildup prevents proper metabolism of nutrients and vital minerals.

Ok, so you've decided to make your life better. Without chemotherapy, without drugs or radiation. It is important to utilize a healthy diet. All organic vegetables and essential oils are paramount for success. The protocol to change your life is as follows:

-1 cup flax seed oil

-1 cup cat dander

-3.5 tablespoons of sodium pentathol

-6 ug of amylase

-7" of horsehair. But only from the tail. Body horse hair doesnt contain the same amount of microessential nutrients require to jumpstart the immune system.

-prostate gland puree from female llamas. You may be thinking, "But Dr. Kutakintay, females dont have prostate glands! Oh how you are being deceived! The FDA wants to censor this information so the public is less inclined to take their health into their own hands.

its best to do this on sunday when your electromagnetic energy is resonating at exponential levels. The beginning of the week stimulates this process.

to combine them, add each ingredient separately into a blender. masturbate into a gym sock and then listen to frank sinatra. Over the years ive established the most effective song to listen to i Enter Sandman by Sinatra. Its vibrational frequency is just that it creates equilibrium with toxic neutralization. This is the catalyst for the process.

now, open a can of spam and place this atop your head. no hat. we dont want the power of the spam being blocked by some stupid trucker hat. with the spam sitting on you, take the puree you created from the highly researched list and submerge your testicals into it. For females you ask? God created you equally! Your labias are the female version of testicles. God made an equal counterpart for women.. just as the tip of the penis is analogous to the clitoris, the labias are testicles. 2 testicles, 2 labia majoras

This is no hoax I assure you. The fact remains, this protocol has saved numerous lives. The government will not allow clinical testing of my methods, it is a threat to their booming cancer industry.

My patient' stories have been reviewed by other doctors that are making great strides in holistic medicine. Dr. Skip Callowine has produced near 100% effective results by neutralizing the herpes virus with nothing more than 35% hydrogen peroxide. The potential of that alone..

Ronald Fez, MD ... an MD who I know you all cherish, will conclude the lives spared by our protocol were performed in accordance with big pharma clinical studies.

My newsletter is simply a contuation of the previously mentioned style discussion on patient recovery. You only trust biased clinical trials endorsed by big pharma which have a pre-determined outcome. You should see what their intentions are! I've had several previous employees of the FDA and one of GSK come forth and explain to me the unjustices the two share with each other. They are not in this for our health, the are trying to make money.

But to get back to the studies... the only studies that one should listen to are non-biased, detailed case studies. All of our case studies have 100% recovery. If those are not conclusive results, i do not know what is.

what, are you afraid that the science they've been teaching you for years is missing some gaps? Are you afraid of alternative medicine?

The proof is in the pudding.

Enlighten yourself and be free of corporate reliance.

Dr. Kutakintay

Here is the news letter containing case stories of this panacea.

the formatting was lost b/c i use a word processor that does not induce cancer via electromagnetic energy. Sorry for this inconvenience

Dr. Kutakintay

news2.txt

Are case studies credible? I mean there are a lot of protocols I have encountered that are somewhat related to this and a lot of people have testified to their effectiveness, but I never believed them because they never really made people understand clearly how it works. Plus, I am surrounded by people who would easily believe a thing their friends told them.

This is no hoax I assure you. The fact remains, this protocol has saved numerous lives. The government will not allow clinical testing of my methods, it is a threat to their booming cancer industry.

Does this mean you are on the run, Dr Kutakintay? :confused:

Thank you for posting a copy of your newsletter for us. I particularly enjoyed the colours in the electron micrographs.

Research concludes that colors make people more aware. This is why I choose to use an array of such hues in my newsletter. It opens the mind and relaxes the spirit wholly. Its best to do this on Sunday.

You asked what cat dander is? Cat dander is dander from a cat. It produces a very complex molecule I refer to as CoASH-A4, a derivative of Co-ASH found in us. This co enzyme is marvelous at eliminating bacterial infections. It is used as an additional catalyst. Think, why can cats lick themselves so often and not consume virulent bacteria? Its because the cat dander in their fur prevents microbial growth! Swab a kitten down as much as you like, you will not grow any bacteria on the resulting plate!

That is the typical route i implore patients to take. Their cat has no effects from the removal of their dander. They produce more than they need from an evolutionary standpoint. YT, i sense sarcasm. If you dont believe me, consult the newsletter. It will elucidate any blurred edges you may have regarding this approach to ELIMINATING cancer from your system.

You asked what cat dander is? Cat dander is dander from a cat.

I am allergic to cat dander, so how will this help me...

Think, why can cats lick themselves so often and not consume virulent bacteria?

Cats have an antibacterial component to their saliva, as do dogs. In was times, before antibiotics, people had dogs and cats lick them and this provided an antibacterial effect for the wound (I wouldn't suggest that you do this now as our antibacterials are far better).

If it was just the antibacterial effect of the dander, then how could these animals eat carrion (full of bacteria) without being killed. It is in their saliva that the antibacterial exists (as even animals that need to be prevented form licking themselves have this antibacterial effect - so where would it come from if not from licking?).

Also the initial premise is wrong. There are bacteria and infections that can cause some cancers. This is known. But there are other cancers that are not caused by bacterial infections. Look at the cancers in people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it would have to be a really big coincidence that there people had massive bacterial outbreaks, that only people that were in these regions when the bombs were dropped, regardless of where they were move to immediately after - and in among other people) and all had increased occurrences of cancers.

So if, by probability we can eliminate a highly specific bacterial outbreak, what else were these people exposed to? Massive amounts of radiation from the nuclear bombs. So, bacterial is not the only cause of cancers. There fore, even if your system did work, it couldn't cure all cancers as not all cancers are bacterial infections.

Also, science has produced some extremely powerful antibacterials, these would be a better and easier to produce solution if you are right. They could engineer the antibacterials specifically for that particular bacteria that you claim is causing all the cancers. A company that patented this and produced this could out compete all other companies, they would have an almost monopoly. Why hasn't someone done this already?

If a someone were to produce credible results for such a cure (and many people have taken antibacterials - especially people with cancers that effect their immune system as they need the effects of these antibacterials to survive - so the evidence would be there), and could show that all the pharmaceutical companies are conspiring with each other not to make a profit from this cure, then you might be more credible.

These companies are competing against each other, why would they work with each other to hide a result like this? If they could give a more effective treatment, they could out compete the others. To do otherwise make no economic sense and if their investor heard of this the company would go bankrupt over night.