the limits of science.

aman

I read an article that gave a figure of 10^80 for the number of subatomic particles in the universe. There point was about geting a computer vast and fast enough to follow the coordinates and energies of each individual particle in near real time. It would have a good idea of the tiny slice of existance we experience. Not to bring religion into it, but it would hardly be "a pimple on Gods butt" compared to all there truely is.

What I am getting at is with a limited amount of information and energy it is possible to replicate this reality. There are plenty of ways this can be theoretically done.

If I put all these tiny little pieces together just so, and incrementally change their positions, then I produce reality. I can imagine how to do this. When we get Quark beam microscopes and can finally manipulate neutrinos we will only open a door.

Do you think we will get to the point soon where we will be able to map ourselves down to each quark?

Just aman