Dark Light?

mr d

Hello

Was just wondering if dark matter exists, could dark light also exist, and if so what properties might you expect it to have?

Mr D

dark matter is unseen matter that we reference through energy waves were nothing is. some think it hold the universe together, but this is questionable.

most feel dark matter is very much like all known matter, but not for reasons seen...

dark light, or if your meaning light we can't see, is all around you. check out the "Electromagnetic Energy Scale". light is energy which reflects off objects and give our eye/brain sight. much of energy is above or below what we see but just as much "light" as what we do see...

Quantum mechanics says there is a ground state of 1/2 to a "quantum oscillator", the definition of which I say has been overused. I agree that what this does mean is that there is an average value of fluctuation energy measured. What I speak of in my papers (photons...http://laps.noaa.gov/albers/physics/na) is the self-bunching nature of wave packets of even fractional sizes and that this combination of homogeneous and inhomogenous fields, in the language of electrodynamics, is what characterizes the vacuum. H. Puthoff is here before me in that he answered the fluctuations are sourced. So if there are disturbances of less than a unit of angular momentum, they cannot change a quantized atomic electron state. They must scatter elastically or be transmitted.