Protein Specificity

How do you know the essay question before the test?

Plus this question is pretty non-specific, and worded really badly. Are you sure you wrote the whole question down? I could interpret it to mean a few different things.

Like it could mean:

How the genetic code specifies for the production of proteins.

How proteins specificaly interact to certain regions of DNA.

our teacher also told us to use such phrases as central dogma, cistron , transcription/ So please help.

Cistron - geeze your teacher has a unique way of wording things... Really what's wrong with the word gene anyways.

Why don't you write your take on the question and I'll tell you what I think of your answer.

I'm not about to write you a 2 page essay...

• 1 month later...

i am going on to answer that question of protein specfiicity interms of genetic code as we all know that protein is involved in nearly all the receptors , enzymes and hormones etc

A protein cosists of 20 amino acids among them 10 are non essential 2 are semiessential and the rest eight are essential

there are 60 genes codes for these 20 amino acids that is each amino acid is coded by a codon consists of three genes thus the transfer of msg is proceeded by receptors that are in control of brain these codons codes for one another