The Laudight experiment - Light propulsion / force field technology theories

This is based upon a device created by professor pompei at mit in california.

the device is a kindof speaker system that uses light to allow the listener to hear it. for example suppose the light shining on the dance floor only the people within the beam can hear it anyone outwith the lightrange could not hear it,the light had an encapsulated audio signal that was audible to those on which the light sone the "vibrations " from the light somehow travel the the body to the ear and can be heard.

ANYWAY I WOULD TO ASK ONE OF YOU HITECH CLEVER IF YOU COULD TRY THIS..........

I PROPOSE THAT IF ONE "CRANKS UP THE JUICE" IN THE ENCAPSULATED AUDIO SIGNAL, I BELEIVE THIS WILL CREATE A MESURABLE FORCE IN NEWTONS UPON AN OBJECT THEREFORE CREATING "A LIGHT

PUSH"

USING THIS LIGHT PUSHING THEORY THERE ARE SEVERAL HIGHLY PROFITABLE APPLICATIONS

l

LAUDIGHT LIGHT SHIELD - A LAUDIGHT EMMITTER ATTACHED TO THE WRIST WOULD CREATE A COHERENT FOCUSED ARE OF "PUSH LIGHT" THIS WOULDDEFLECT ANYTHING FROM A BRICK TO A BULLET...THIS WOULD E IDEAL FOR SOLDIERS TANKS AND ANYONE IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENT.... I SUPPOSE IF THE EMMITTERS WERE POSITIONED AROUND THE BODY THEY COULD COVER A VEHICLE OR TANK COMPLETELY ANYONE PROJECTILE FIRED AT WOULD BE THROWN BACKBY THE PUSHING OF THE LAUDIGHT EMMITTER

LAUDIGT PROPULSION

ONE COULD FIT HIGH ENERGY LAUDIGHT EMMITERS TO A CAR AND HAVE FLIGHT CONTROLS FITTED TO YOUR CAR AND THE EMITTER WOUL ALLOW THE CAR TOHOVER ON THE PUSH LIGHT BEAM SUPPOERED BY A KIND OF LIHT FOOTPRINT SQUASHING THE GRASS AS IT FLEW BY.

PUSH LIGHT EMMITTERS CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO ROCKET PRPUSION. AS ONECOULD ACCELERATE TO TE SPEED OF LIGHT AND KIND OF PUSH AWAY VERY QUICKLY THEN SLOW DOWN WITH A REVERSE BEAM. LIKE A JUMP

ITS QUITE SCIENTIST WHO CAN TRY THIS COZ ITS PROBABLY WORTH ABOUT TERRABILLIONS OF DOLLARS IF THIS EXPERIENT I MENTIONED ABOVE IS SUCCESSFUL....

IM POSTING THIS HERE,HOPING I CAN EARN SOMETHING FROM THIS. AND I WOULD REALY LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO CAN CONDUCT THE EXPERIMENT WITH THE SPECIAL LIGHTS AND THE OCILLISCOPES AETC..

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

So, he's producing a highly coherent beam of sound waves? Or light that just effects the inner ear so that it tricks the ear into thinking it is being hit by a sound wave?

If it is the second, highly coherent very very powerfull light beams have been created as you speculate, they are called lasers.

If it is the first then the energy required to counter gravity for something like a car would be massive, and the emitter would have to be on the ground.

FYI - ALLCAPS is consdered SHOUTING and is tough to read besides.

Do you have a link to something describing the original device and experiments? "Laudight" reveals no google hits, and you've spelled it another way in your post.

sorry about the caps eh,

the energised light is a trick of nature and the laws of physics.

i think you would find that if the encapsulated sound was a very loud ultrasound it may cause the light to repell an object or to resist the force of

gravity.

it would not require a lot of enegy, i thik you would find that the power required to say lift a car with the emmitter would be very low because it would be the encapsulated harmonics wich provide the lift.

th traditional equations relating to rocket propulsion dnot apply to laudight becuse it is the architure oof audio/light that provide propulsion not fuel proppellant.

the speaker system i spoke of has been widely publicised and no the original name of the product was not laudight i gave hat name to my variation of the system.

proffessor pompei has a homepage. and there is a link to follow there to buy the speakers.

its late i will have a look for the link to them tomorrow

Light carries momentum as I understand...Yes, however, its energy is distributed to the atoms themselves before traveling through the whole body, thus the individual atomic material recieve the brunt of the force, which inturn takes that force of light ane makes heat.

So yes you can push with light but the energy will be used more to melt objects than to create a push in high end applications like lifting cars..

but what I have posted should be taken as sections to research, not as factual information... I agree I could be wrong, but my aim was more to stear you in a direction than to give you a direct answer.

lol, sadly you've mistaken what the system really is.

JOURNAL OF THE AUDIO ENGINEERING SOCIETY 47 (9): 726-731 SEP 1999

Author(s): Pompei FJ

Abstract: A device known as a parametric array employs the nonlinearity of the air to create audible sound from inaudible ultrasound, resulting in an extremely directive, beamlike wide-band acoustical source. This source can be projected about an area much like a spotlight, and creates an actual spatialized sound distant from the transducer. A basic theoretical analysis of the airborne parametric array is outlined and verified experimentally, and future challenges are discussed.

also: http://www.holosonics.com

Basically the spotlight is only to identify the direction of the ultrasound beam. This technology has nothing to do with 'transmitting sound with light'...which as far as I know...not possible / discovered.

lol, sadly you've mistaken what the system really is.

JOURNAL OF THE AUDIO ENGINEERING SOCIETY 47 (9): 726-731 SEP 1999

Author(s): Pompei FJ

Abstract: A device known as a parametric array employs the nonlinearity of the air to create audible sound from inaudible ultrasound, resulting in an extremely directive, beamlike wide-band acoustical source. This source can be projected about an area much like a spotlight, and creates an actual spatialized sound distant from the transducer. A basic theoretical analysis of the airborne parametric array is outlined and verified experimentally, and future challenges are discussed.

also: http://www.holosonics.com

Basically the spotlight is only to identify the direction of the ultrasound beam. This technology has nothing to do with 'transmitting sound with light'...which as far as I know...not possible / discovered.

Thank you BhavinB, that makes alot more sense.

Well I'd like to home in on one statement that Lord Xadalan made.

it would not require a lot of enegy, i thik you would find that the power required to say lift a car with the emmitter would be very low because it would be the encapsulated harmonics wich provide the lift.

You would require the same amount of energy to lift a car 1m off the ground no matter the means with which you do it. The "encapsulated harmonics" still require energy to be given to them.

ok i think im mistaken the original emmitter does not use light it ues ultrasound, but i stick with my argument...

if one puts enough decibels through the ultrasound speaker would it repel a solid object, in the same way a glass can be shattered with sound.

another idea would be that a speaker like this could be used like a water cannon instead of water you would have a high pitched noise directed like a beam.

You would require the same amount of energy to lift a car 1m off the ground no matter the means with which you do it. The "encapsulated harmonics" still require energy to be given to them.

Klaynos

no sir, to lift a car1m of the ground with the laudight emitter would not require a lot of enregy because, the lift is povided by te architurture of the pulsing of the emiitter beam i.e the frequenceis of the ultrasound and the encapsulated pulses, its structure, and cannot be looked at in the terms of rocket science and the associated equations, the laudight emmitter is something different, i know what yor thining theyre klaynos about the mass of the propellant to provide thrust. requires a bit more lateral mindedness,

it be good to get one of these speakers and try it with an oscilliscope and increase the power to the ultrasound emiiter.

the electricity given to them would be provided by the cars electrical system, you may impossible, not enough power, but this is not like trsditional rocket science, this is something new and different rules and conditions apply to it, which are presently unknown.

• 2 years later...

The pushlight device i refer to was invented by Peter Ventura of san francisco.

it is a highly efficient ion propulsion system. i found the ion propulsion system in google patents and was patented in the 1960`s.

mr venturas ion propulsion system was electrical and provided better thrust because of a metal catalyst which improved the output of the ion engine.

i remember seeing the clip on tv of a small triangular shaped object floating in the air and mr ventura saying that he was going to use it on a speedboat.

it is this invention that i think i was referring to and may be mistaken when stating that the emitters produced light/sound.

but nonetheless, i believe that if this engine could be improved, it may be possible to fit it to the wheel arches of a car and allow it to fly.

or have large floating pavillions, hovering in the air with shopping centres on them.

could this ion engine also be used as a kind of force field, pushing someone back.

and if very powerful emitters could be built, could this be the technology to provide faster than light space travel, as theoretically, you could accelerate up to the speed of light and beyond with ion propulsion. kind of powerful jump jets, pushing off the moon and beyond into deep space.

i thought it would be cool depending on the power of the emmiters , instead of on a car , fit it to a pair of shoes or a skateboard. cool eh?

and if very powerful emitters could be built, could this be the technology to provide faster than light space travel, as theoretically, you could accelerate up to the speed of light and beyond with ion propulsion. kind of powerful jump jets, pushing off the moon and beyond into deep space.

No, you can't. There is no accepted theory that allows FTL travel.

• 3 months later...

after further research of this triangular shaped object that floated in mid air, it turns out to be something called a bellfield brown emitter, this is an electrical device which creates an 'ion wind' and suspends the device in mid air.

I was checking you tube a few months ago and there was thousands of examples of people who had built these but none of them seemed very powerful at all.

After checking again today i found that all of the you tube videos relating to the bellfield brown emitter have been deleted and also all th references to it on google are gone also. This is a massive conspiracy , and i hope i dont get assasinated for my knowledge about this

Also i found that my keyword laudight, has has been deleted as a dotcom and other suspicious goings on are searchable

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

sorry about that last post, i got that wrong its a biefield or beifield brown emitter.

Theyre are hundreds of videos on youtube the keyword is 'high voltage lifter'

Id like to ask if anyone has done the maths to lift, say 20kg, how much power would you need? Also would it be possible to build a small vehicle using this technology.