Intermitant problems connecting to SFN

KLB

For the bast two or three days I have been unable to connect to SFN (not getting DNS entry) and today I'm only able to connect intermittently. Is anyone else having this problem and what is the cause?

Basically I don't get the DNS entry so my browser keeps saying looking up or connecting, but never gets a response. It seems to be getting better.

Sounds like it is time for auto payments. ;)

A third party DNS lookup (dnsstuff.com I believe) got the same error. I can't remember the error code now but i am quite sure it was:

The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolved for. (11004)

The server was inaccessible the whole afternoon right after I got some internal error in a php that complained that it can't connect to localhost. 11211 I believe.

I can't remember a blasted phone number but i can remember an error code and a port I saw today noonish? Drat.

A third party DNS lookup (dnsstuff.com I believe) got the same error. I can't remember the error code now but i am quite sure it was:

The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolved for. (11004)

That's odd. Might just be an aftereffect of us just getting back after account suspension for two days.

The server was inaccessible the whole afternoon right after I got some internal error in a php that complained that it can't connect to localhost. 11211 I believe.

Yeah, the memcached server had died. I had to fix that when I came on this morning.