New Years Resolutions, anyone?

ecoli

My ever increasing list is.....

Stop buying useless crap I know I don't need and start saving my wages each month

Plan where i'm going to go travelling this year (half done)

Keep in contact with friends from last year

Get a better/well paid job (I'm a cleaner in an old peoples home....its pretty horrible)

and...

Go running every day

I'll probably add another ten things on to that list before new years eve.

I want to stop biting my nails

Clip them short so you can't bite them.

I'd like to drink and eat more, exercise less, start smoking, spend my money like it's somebody elses, and have fewer friends. You never keep new years resolutions, so you might as well say things you don't want to do. It's like using reverse psychology on yourself.

Let's see...

. Ward off my OCD and hh

. Quit smoking

. Work on a good exercise regimen

. Have better faith

. Stop being so damn confused all the time

. Get rid of my habit of stressing about objectives and ending up accomplishing nothing

. Finish what I started and didnt' really finish

. This I'm not sure of (a real big resolution too), but a complete major switch before it's too late. I ended up doing Pharmacy eventhough I have great love for computers.

. Have less friends (seriously, more friends is more wasted time and more drama)

More to come later...

This year I will:

- Continue habitually lying about my age, vowing never to age past 25

- Learn a programming language so I can be a l33t ha><0rz

- Wear miniskirts everyday during the spring and summer

- Try to celebrate more holidays with friends and family

- Donate US$1000 to PETA and the Humane Society every month

- Snuggle with hubby everyday, enjoying our intimate times together, holding together our deep and passionate love for one another for the rest of eternity :)

I kept mine simple... I just want to stay in touch with everyone. I have too many friends that I don't return their calls, not to be rude simply because I have other things to finish up first.

So basically I'm going to put pleasure before business for the first time in my life.

Quit smoking...sometime this year, cut down the alcohol, study my butt off, buy a telescope.

I really mean to stick to this, otherwise I'll carry on smoking, cut down the study, drink my butt off and so won't be able to afford a telescope.

Oh, and quit falling through balcony doors and cracking my head on metal railings which I managed to do 5 mins before 12:00 new years eve...that really has to stop. :)

You never keep new years resolutions, so you might as well say things you don't want to do. It's like using reverse psychology on yourself.

Hmmmmm, okay.

This year I resolve to stop dating supermodels.:D