Parallel Dimension and Ideal Future

rocket art

It's not a theory, using the scientific definition of that word (and around here, that's what is used). You make no testable predictions, you've stated nothing that is quantifiable and what you've proposed cannot be falsified as far as I can see. Throwing E=mc^2 into the mix does not change any of that.
Great point. In science, a theory is not just an idea, the way most people use the term theory. An idea or thesis must move through a very rigorous process and must predict outcomes which others can duplicate through experimentation. Even when an idea has passed through this process and can at least admit the possibility of being considered false (if a giraffe gives natural birth to a poodle then evolution may be wrong), it is still considered only a theory, not a fact. In science a theory is the best you can get.

Here's a great link to check out on what makes a new theory. I'll sticky this in Speculations.

Well then, I am subjecting my view to scrutiny to make it a theory. I have integrated with it my other 'rocket philosophies' not that it sounds cute but because I cannot allow to stagnate my ideas just because it's not written on someone else's books. I tend to be an independent thinker.

I have passed through the Singularity without having to be trapped with the fictional graviton debate and yet remaining consistent with the infinitesimal Energy, by acknowledging the infinitesimal Conscious Energy within each sentient human, without relegating to solipsism or being merely opinionated.

I have pointed out that the observer on E=mc^2, may be differentiated and the difference between an 'aware' observer and an 'unaware' observer has BIG implications to our reality as it is also very crucial to human development. Such implication prodded me to assign, with the highest unit our dimensional reality could provide, the constant lightspeed unit of c alpha Awareness for it is capable of creating better alternative scenarios to the dimensional reality itself. Thus I have assigned a Parallel Dimension of the Present E=mc^2 by incorporating Awareness:

Parallel Present: E = m(qbroot of c^3)©

My equation for the actual Ideal Future incorporated with the new unit c alpha Awareness is justifiable for by then it will manifest with us being Highly Evolved Future humans able of tap once dormant extra sensory perceptions, with highly advanced technologies, space and interdimensional travel, etc.

The Awareness is quantifiable for it is a pattern being extracted, in "Rocket Theory", from Ideal Past as memory and from Ideal future as envisioning. The quantification of Awareness must be traced with one's knowledge at the cellular level and even back to one's fetal, mitosis stage in the womb where such patterns are already inherently incorporated into our very existence.

My Rocket Theory is falsifiable even at the most basic, empirical level on any human being by differentiating the obvious implication to one's every action on the context whether one is 'aware' or 'unaware', and the resulting consequences of it. Even to larger scenarios in technology when otherwise society would have used less polluting, less exploitative technologies had it been 'aware' of the need to be in harmony with one's only planet. Or even in politics where secret fascism whose proponents may be 'aware' of the secret patterns, may continually exploit it for selfish agenda and keeping the rest of humanity 'unaware' and pitting the possibility of a bleak future with the hoardes of masses relegated to microchip embedded slaves. Perhaps such would be a parallel dimension probability where "Unawareness" would be at a most blatant absence. Insistence to such ignorance, destructive means renders an individual's, or a society's move as "falsifiable", albeit at a grave and costly level.

Yet, in spite of these complexities I have remained consistent with my views, and did not contradict or disregard the notion of E=mc^2, but rather even enhanced it. I have provided an equation for a parallel dimension (Parallel Present) with my "Rocket Theory", incorporating with it the profound implications of Awareness, in which it seemed to be a first achievement done in humanity's history.

What, exactly, are you proposing to measure? What instrument would be used? All I see is word salad.

The definiton of c is in the scope of our Universe itself. To encompass the dimensions of our Ideal Past and our Ideal Future, with memory and vision, was assigned in the Theory, these being centripetal in nature where the unit of c alpha=Awareness may be extracted for our benefit.

We have already perceived these dimensions by the consideration of the Conscious Energy within each individual, able to probe through the realm of infinitesimal Energy of Singularity where time itself is blurred, and we are able to peek through the windows of Ideal Past and Ideal Future, with the Energy of a Sentient, Life being.

It is our Conscious Energy that is the instrument enabling us to enter into the realm of Singularity and enabling us to perceive through the Ideal Past (memory) and Ideal Future (vision). Matter cannot exceed beyond lightspeed (although I had it resolved with my other 'rocket philosophy' that matter may 'duplicate' when subjected beyond it), and to rely on ordinary instrument may not be applicable to define this discussion.

We are actually quantifying it right now, just as we are sharing discussions. We choose to be 'aware' that we have ideas to share, and that differentiates my decision to reply with my view in this space-time reality, and for you to interact with the view. We are now creating a Parallel Present that differentiates another Present dimension when I may have chosen to cook popcorn right at this moment instead of typing in front of the monitor, or may not have posted my view in this website, and people may not be able to be aware my views . Yet I want to share ideas with individuals here because I want to be 'aware' with the act of sharing it. And then you will also create the reality with the pattern of 'Awareness' now incorporated in this space-time dimension, and then we may continue sharing views. Eventually we will be scrutinizing topics that will make us furthermore Aware.

Then, who knows we will finally agree on some points, and then pool our talents and capacities together, and with like minded individuals create a collective advocacy that will furher encourage more individuals to be aware, and eventually create an impact to Humanity in general. And Humanity, as a whole, will then choose to be Aware, and the threat of a bleak future be dissipitated, and then a new Future Renaissance may transpire with an Aware Humanity, and we finally evolve into a more advanced specie, and enjoy a more advanced technology such that we have reached awesome technology of interdimensional travel, where by then our future Selves would be observers from the higher dimension of E=mc^3, where from a profound distance, we are able observe the dense lower realms of E=mc^2...

But for now, we may contain such vision of the Future as cuberoot of c^3, and may as well embed it as data for our Present E=mc^2, but this time incorporated with it the profound promise of Awareness opening wide before us, and begin scrutinizing topics that will make us Aware, then who knows we may finally agree on some points, and then pool our talents and capacities together, and with like minded individuals create a collective advocacy, and eventualy, finally, ultimately create an impact to Humanity in general...

By the way, Happy New Year to all.

The Parallel Present dimension itself is being measured, and the implication result of the new unit c alpha= Awareness quantifiably differentiating it from a Present when such unit may not be incorporated. It takes one's Conscious existence itself, one's experience, and one's dimensional Reality in the partaking of the Theory, to achieve its quantifiable result. We are now in the process of taking control of our destiny and making better our Future away from the bleakness of another force's attempt at manipulating it.

Measuring such with conventional machineries is just not enough, we have already probed the infinitesimal realm of Singularity with the profound Conscious Energy, the only energy able at penetrating through such realm.

The whole universe itself encompasses the Theory, just as Einstein's formula had propelled humanity towards realms beyond the planet.

At last I got this site accessed. It's been days I wasn't able to enter, even when I could with other websites.

I have assigned the unit c because at the speed of light, this is the highest unit our physical dimension could muster, just as Einstein incorporated in his equation relative to the conscious 'observer' at c^2. If there were unit much higher than lightspeed, then that would probably be my preferable basis. In our Present the speed of light constant in a vacuum would be 299,792,458 metres per second. However, I have incorporated c alpha into the other Parallel Present, and such would result to a variable that differentiates the dimension when we were yet unaware. As may be noticed, our endeavors accelerate when we are 'aware' of the patterns that deal with our goals.

As I am referring to the higher realm of Conscious Energy, the limitations imposed in spacetime dimensions will be blurred and the ordered numbers will cease its hold, and time blurred even as we approach beyond quantum mechanics and into the realm of Pure Energy, the Singularity, Zero Point, Infinitesimal Energy, where the source of gravity, Consciousness, awaits in all eloquence (I am continually consistent with my views).

And such realm is within us, that makes as a continuing mystery even in this physical existence. As you require set of conditions, numbers, I highly suggest that you brace and watch this video. It is amazing that such geometry is inherently known to us even at embryonic, mitosis level:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8673723312620286523&q=sacred+geometry

I sigh when I see my stuff lumped into the same bucket as this.

You complain about people's critiques of your posts, and demand to be acknowledged (and possibly revered) as doing science. And yet you make comments like this, which just beg for someone to point out (again) that you are doing metaphysics rather than science, and that is why your posts are here. I make no evaluation of the quality of the discussion in any particular post in saying this — the common theme is the lack of quantifiable prediction and potential falsification of anything. (very insightful philosophy would still be philosophy and not science)

To paraphrase something I read recently: if you don't include the math (i.e. providing quantifiable predictive ability) you are not doing science, you are telling stories.

I don't complain about people's critiques of my posts. Not that bah, there's no maths so it's not worth reading is a critique. And I certainly don't demand to be revered. All I want is to do is gain and offer understanding without being dismissed by somebody who doesn't.

I have to assume from your non-response responses that you have no actual quantifiable measurement in mind.

As I have mentioned before I am into art, and the views I have presented here was from the intangible realms in which I had plucked, originally, as a painting (in which I had now posted as my avatar), which was part of a series of poems and small paintings contained in a box and I entitled "Contents in a Box of Patterns." Eventually I surmised that my Universe painting may actually be translated into math, but quiet rarely nobody could yet decipher it, until, I finally had to do the task by myself, even when the field of math is very new to me. Until I noticed that Einstein's formula E=mc^2 is profound and elegant enough to be used as language for my hypothesis (will call it as such for the meantime, but I will stand my position as I know the Essence is already there waiting patiently until finally it will be tangibly revealed).

I have been doing my part, hopefully you may also do your part, as I wish this to be a collaboration between science and art, which is not often done. I have perceived the general canvas of the artwork, you may have to decipher the details of the strokes (i.e. math, patterns), and we could communicate in a language, as another of my rocket philosphy states:

"Simple enough for a child to understand, yet profound enough to confound a king." -rocket

We can use the language of E=mc^2. Recently I had talked with someone at a science chat and he mentioned an equation, relating to my rocket Theory, which I really find interesting. Am not sure, but I think he mentioned something like:

E^2 = ( [m(0)-(m1)] c^2 + th)^2

I think he referred to th as momentum(?). He was referring to the m(0) as original mass and (m(1) as the new mass. I do find these kinds of discussion very interesting and this is what I'm expecting here for. I hope, you people being into science and math by now would impart your suggestions based on the language of E=mc^2, and we could finally discuss with a common language. He said if more Energy occurs, less mass would result, but I still find that debatable. As I could see, I may comment on the E^2 though, that would merely boogle things up and I would prefer the E as Infintesimal instead. I also think such kind of equation would be for the actual Future instead, but that would be more advanced as in 5th Dimension(?). My Theory is still related with the Parallel Present, but there will still be connections with both.

I may be into Art but I can perceive the Essence of my hypothesis. When the Essence will finally be revealed accurately, with the collaboration of individuals from various fields converging on the planetary wide internet, then I would prefer to call it, complete in itself with its Philosophy, Art and Science, as "Free People's Theory" because that's what I intend it to be.

If, with your being into the science field, and after these times, you have a quantifiable measurement in mind based on this thread, then do post it so we could discuss it. 'Rocket Theory' is open for refining.

I have been doing my part, hopefully you may also do your part, as I wish this to be a collaboration between science and art, which is not often done. I have perceived the general canvas of the artwork, you may have to decipher the details of the strokes (i.e. math, patterns)

That's your job, not mine. From what I can tell, you haven't gotten within shouting distance of anything to which math may be applied.

I don't think so, I could sense that it's very near, I just need to get a grasp at it because the view is getting closer and it's an effort enough for me to probe into the details when I could have just soared above these. The Essence is already with me. Had I been a math enthusiast I could have done it long ago.

...What if, as knowledge progresses, animism will finally be justified and the erroneous ideology of materialism...

Even until recently Zero Point technologies had opened up for US patents when previously such 'free energy' technologies had been supressed and its inventors humiliated, poisoned, or their laboratories ransacked...

Such implications had resulted to controlled mechanism of unequal wealth distribution, medical approaches that deviates from natural metabolism but instead...

profit oriented huge pharmaceutical corporations...

pollution emitting technologies and other things that merely mirror the arrogance and folly of a few entrenched people that threaten the rest of Humanity...

Jesus H Christ. Do you believe all the nonsense some workshy anarchist big brother shoves down your throat? Grow up.

Jesus H Christ. Do you believe all the nonsense some workshy anarchist big brother shoves down your throat? Grow up.

If puppet corporate media hyped your daily news with non-existent WMD brainwashing, would you support the terrorizing of iraqi children for the liberation of Iraqi pipelines?

This is getting hilarious, no offence guys :P Lets just all calm down and agree that maybe rocket arts threads should either include some math, or get out of this section? I don't see how science-math is a positive value :P

EDIT: My bad, its already in speculations :P No more fighting then

I am posting the "Universe" painting of my "Rocket Theory". It actually started as my painting from a series of poems and small paintings (about 6"x6") inside a box I entitled "Contents in a Box of Patterns", until I decided to translate it as equation based on Einstein's E=mc^2.

UniverseParallel.jpg

Ragib, I would want to discuss with you folks the more detailed aspects of my hypothesis because I believe its implications can actually be made practical and tangible. Based on E=mc^2 we can discuss like the consequences to mass, the variability of c other than the constant unit based in a vacuum, the role of gravity, etc.

You and others may want to create beautiful mathematical refinements including addressing the concerns above, just as your signature quote mentions. As you could see the Theory is presented as Patterns in my painting , and the basic Equation from enhanced E=mc^2 is in place. I would like to collaborate and fuse with our differing fields in Science and Art and our philosophical views in languages we could both understand (based on E=mc^2) to create a more tangible presentation to this Theory that would translate into more exciting venues for our reality. I believe that the implications of my View would enable us to enter into areas that we are yet to dwell like ESP, more highly advanced technologies, among others.

Ideal Past

May as well discuss about my idea detail by detail. We may begin with my concept on the Ideal Past:

Based on Einstein's formula, I assigned it as:

E = m times sqroot of c^2

I used the squareroot because I perceived of the Ideal Past as implosive, contained within our memory. Encoded within such dimension are the profound datas that acquired itsef with the term "Ideal." such profound datas may be in synchronicity with the implosive nature of the Ideal Past, which may be perceived as intuitive, inner knowledge that created such profoundness but was eventually regarded by the expansive nature of the Present as 'myth, legends, fantasies'. Such inner knowledge of Ideal Past, being implosive in nature, eventually succumbed to the expansive, reason and logic based nature as our space-time existence approaches the Present. Hence, with the advent of the victor being the ones rewriting history, such implosive knowledge were eventually forgotten, supressed, or waiting to be revealed.

But then, I assigned sqrt of c^2 as the unit for rest mass of the Present instead, which became the basis for the unit of c in E=mc^2. Such unit had incorporated the data (Awareness) embedded within rest mass, from within nature's secrets waiting to be unlocked.

This data embedded within nature may be made tangible with evolution and mutation that one observes, just as primeval flora that used to be fern-like varieties had evolved with more complex and intricate vegetations. These data may be manifestations of more complex geometric patterns, but these patterns primarily follow basic structures, and ultimately follow the grand composition of the Universe itself. In the Ideal Past, such knowledge were then known, and it may be oftentimes referred to as 'sacred geometry'.

Such inner, implosive knowledge that had blossomed in the Ideal Past but dismissed by the Present as mere myths, legends or fantasies, may be revealed again as Humanity inevitably must gain knowledge. Despite obstacles and ignorance, such Awareness must then be known for all Humanity to collectively achieve a new vision of Ideal Future, otherwise such would only succumb to a Future that our state of 'unawareness' may deserve.

After the topic of Ideal Past will be thouroughly discussed and eventually resolved, we may proceed with the discussion on the Present, and so on.