Hmm...

Y-S

Well, I have this problem, perhaps if anybody could help me out...you don't gotta to....

Right now I myself am going to high school, and I have the problem with the english teacher.

Everything was good until she ran her ass off to principal's office - to be honest, I thought she was a good teacher and a friend. Now I'm failing at this English course because I simply cannot talk to her and ask questions anymore like I used to - that's why I'm failing, I believe. Now I don't know what to do, what a bitch....I put my trust in her and she blew it. I don't want to fail and how am I going to proceed if I don't feel like asking her questios about the assignments, etc.?

Thanks, if any for support...

Ditto Pangloss.

If she ran to the principle because you asked her an assignment related question, then she is weird and you need to find someone else to ask. Otherwise, just ask assignment related questions. Teachers do not need to be friends, so keep it business related. As you say, you have much more to lose by not talking to her than she does.

Well she ran off to principal's office probably because I was being "open" to her =/

Whatever happened to the human contact or touch? ****ed up, lol....

I mean, ya know if she felt uncomfortable or anything she shoulda have just told me to shut up instead of snitching to principal's office

I don't know man, I guess I was feelin too much like shit so I had to express myself towards her, i dunno but she still a bitch though....

I do know obviously that teachers aren't in need of friends, but it's something else, it's complicated

Thanks EVON, but I do feel that if she didn't snitch, my marks would've been higher by now, now she got me all ****in depressed and ish

OK - She may have done the right thing but could not she have told me to drop it instead of running to principal's office? Therefore she damaged me for no reason and is bitch for it. I have not nor planned to make any damages towards her but seriously, wtf? You know what I mean?

Dammit, lol

Teachers are scared "poopless" of getting sued, they are probably told to do that, and there is a good chance it wasn't something she enjoyed to do. I am not saying you would do anything, but there are people who would, and teacher that generally try to do more for a student besides the standard teaching usually are the ones that get hit by it. False accusations work because teacher are only suppose to teach, if they become "friends" people will question because the teacher already step the boundary of teacher student relations, thats all you need to ruin your career.

OK - She may have done the right thing but could not she have told me to drop it instead of running to principal's office?

No, she couldn't. Teachers need to be protected as much as pupils do, and allegations of sexual advances or other such inappropriate behaviour can ruin careers. My mother and aunt are both teachers (of English) themselves and either one of them would do exactly the same thing in their situation. Does this make them 'bitches'? No; it makes them responsible teachers.

Therefore she damaged me for no reason and is bitch for it. I have not nor planned to make any damages towards her but seriously, wtf? You know what I mean?

No, I don't "see what you mean". As far as I can tell, you landed yourself in this mess, and are attempting to shift the blame from yourself to others. It is your own responsibility to get yourself out of this situation. If you really believe you are failing, then ask to be moved to another class.

Incidentally, please do not use any further profanity in this thread. It's not necessary and, in any case, is against forum policy.

d00d, u crazy? Sexual?! Nothing was about sexual or inappropriate behaviour - I mean, I thought she was a good teacher and I felt like expressing something towards her. Like I mean, how come other students are open to her for their views when I can't be? I never wanted to damage her career.....I guess she was scared of me or something

The truth is, she told me to see the counsellor and I don't usually see the counsellors and are not my thing. Can you please telll me that, how come in the movies students get to have some "relationship" with teachers or something like that? For me, it wasn't an exactly a "relationship" with her nor even was attempting to have one with her, I mean geez, I don't understand - I was only expressing my words. Now I wish I had a different teacher.

But thanks for the post dave - whatever happened to the freedom of speech lol?

p.s. Btw, I see a lot of people here are from U.K.! + I guess I should find someone to talk to about the problem and how I can get out of this depression that the teacher caused......you can call me a dumbass for it, as I probably am for it, lol

Now I'm failing at this English course because I simply cannot talk to her and ask questions anymore like I used to - that's why I'm failing, I believe. Now I don't know what to do, what a bitch....I put my trust in her and she blew it. I don't want to fail and how am I going to proceed if I don't feel like asking her questios about the assignments, etc.?

You're in highschool. Ask your peers questions about the assignments if you don't understand something. A teacher can't fail you, you fail yourself. You turn in homework, she grades it, and then you get it back with your grade-same with tests. You keep them for records in a folder and at the end of the semester you can figure your own grade. If the grade she gives you don't match yours, you got your proof.

Not sure how much longer until the end of your semester, but if it's close to the beginning, just ask the principal to transfer to another teacher. It's all the same curriculum.

Even if it wasn't sexual, people with mental issues tend to be seen as vunerable and confused. Trust me I know, some teacher don't care, but other do because they know it could ruin them. It's not that you specifically would, but don't you think out of all the recent cases that have gone about, that those teacher would never though that the student would make false accusation?

Yeah it sucks, but thats how life is, the very few screw it for the majority in alot of cases. If you really want to solve this issue somewhat, than go to a guidence counsellor or principal, explain your position, and ask them to talk to the teacher about it, just use a reliable medium.

I don't have mental issues.....if I did, I wouldn't be accepted into this class. I've spoken to 1 teacher before when I was in jr high school and she didn't run her ass off to principal's and everything was good, she really helped me out. I guess you're right, some teachers don't care, some do. I guess I should be glad that I found out accidentally that she's a hell of a mean teacher. I should talk to principal about swtiching to other class that has a different teacher and same course and finally hopefully i can be able to get my feet back on track to pass the course. Thanks to you, GutZ

Endorpheus, I appreciate your words, I will do & try to man up. You guys f*cking rule. Thanks again.

Well if she acted in this way and asked you to see a counsellor, then well, I couldn't see her not thinking you had issues (depending on what you actually said to make her feel the way she did). I've actually had issues when I was in high school, but I've learnt to word my question in way that wouldn't make a teacher feel uncomfortable. I was a real mess mentally in HS, but I guess I've always had the ability to understand how people think, I can pick up their personality really quickly.

Just don't let it get to you, if she was always nice before, it probably wasn't her intention, it's very difficult for teachers these days. It's not the same world anymore, movies are BS they don't depict life, who would pay 15 bucks to watch something you live with everyday.

Am I the only one scratching my head on what feelings or views were shared with the teacher, that weren't sexual, but ended up with a teacher going to the principal?

Y-S, what did you say? What exactly took place? Your posts are quite vague on the matter so I find it difficult to comment on how appropriate or inappropriate her reaction was/is. I doubt she did the wrong thing, though.

Maybe it doesn't matter and I'm just being nosey. I would certainly approach it business as usual. The best way to get past stuff like this is just to get past it. Ask questions, listen to the answers, behave naturally without "going there". The more you show it isn't a big deal to you, the less it will be a big deal to her - the less it will be a deal.

I must echo Paranoia's query. What do you mean by being 'open' to her? What do you mean by your reference to "human contact or touch"?

You aren't being vague, but downright incomprehensible.

It is clear you are feeling really pained by this experience and it is having a continuing negative effect. As I think you can see there is a wish here to help you at least understand what has happened, but to do that I for one need a clearer picture of what you said and did.

Hang in there.

@ paranoiA, it's all good - what I meant by 'open' was meant like, why I was acting pissed or depressed, what I'm going through, and now since she snitched, it made things already worse - I mean, I thought she was a coo teacher, other students would be "flirting" with her (not the actual flirting, but you know what I mean)

As much as I do appreciate the love and support, I went to the principal's office after school and we had talk. You could tell she does hate me, I told the principal, she denied it, and then she agreed to have me to work on english papers and everything in another room. FINALLY! Now I can feel comfortable from now on, hopefully. **** that bitch, she was acting all like she wanted me to kill myself. Thanks again.

Also if for those of you are going through some hardships of life, I hope y'all get through it and stay strong too, no matter what...