Happy Hols All !!!!

Royston

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Bump !

Just to wish all on SFN, Happy Holidays, and a prosperous and fruitful New Year ! :)

Nice recycling!

I appreciate the prosperity but please keep the fruit. I just got your batch from last year (you snails should think about a faster courier service). Happy happy, joy joy!

I appreciate the prosperity but please keep the fruit. I just got your batch from last year

Tsk, I did advise you to phone customer support if you weren't satisfied, admittedly you may be on hold for a while, say, a few years...plus there are a few forms to fill in to qualify for a refund.

These may take a while to get to you, seeing as we're in the UK, and considering the mode of transport of our courier service. Once we've received the completed forms, the dispute process will start, unfortunately we have quite a backlog where this is concerned...BUT BE PATIENT! If the dispute resolution is in your favour, then we'll send you your refund, unfortunately by that time (quick calculation) oh, you'll be dead, sorry Phi. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate in contacting us. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year !

*We did have a website, but the homepage took approx 19 years to load, and this guy died of starvation whilst waiting, there were a few legal matters, it was a bit messy all in all.

PS. I'm at work, hardly anybody is here, and I have simply nothing better to do.

In the holiday spirit, here is Jingle Bells. Translated a few times with Babelfish to make it more interesting

Jingle hronometri'sejs from the snow in a open horse sleigh er ruants the grounds all of hronometri'sejs way that laugh in the ring that makes the spirits loodjesstaarten simply that pret this and our sleighing song that tragoyda' is already this evening where it laughs Oh, jingle hronometri'sejs, jingle klokkenjingle the way Oh, that pret in irrational sleigh jingle open hronometri'sejs should goes up, jingle klokkenjingle already the way Oh, that pret this should go up in a irrational open sleigh one day or dy'oes S thoughts take Or d ypoferme'nos a way and rapide misser fanny Bright had been placed from the contracting part s hronometri'sejs toy tro'poy poy geloy'n sto daktylj'dj poy ka'nej ta pney'mata toy loodjesstaarten apla' o'pojos pret ayto's kaj to sleighing to tragoy'dj poy tragoyda' mas ej'naj i'di ayto' to vra'dy poy gela' Oh, oj jingle hronometri'sejs, jingle klokkenjingle o tro'pos Oh, o'pojos pret me'sa se e'na a'logo sleigh jingle anojkto's oj hronometri'sejs toy pre'pej na anevej', jingle klokkenjingle i'di o tro'pos Oh, o'pojos pret ayto's pre'pej na anevej' me'sa se e'na a'logo anojkto' sleigh mja ime'ra i' oj dy'oes S ske'bejs paj'rnoyn I' d ypoferme'nos mja djadromi' kaj rapide misser fanny Bright ej'he topoceticej' apo' to symvallo'meno me'ros moy to a'logo e'hej is presented his contracting part that has in a produced bank upsot has become Oh, jingle hronometri'sejs, jingle klokkenjingle already the way Oh, that pret in irrational sleigh jingle hronometri'sejs should goes up, jingle klokkenjingle already the way Oh, that pret this should go up in oui irrational open sleigh jingle you mark, jingle klokkenjingle already the way Oh, that pret in irrational sleigh jingle open hronometri'sejs should goes up, jingle klokkenjingle already the way Oh, that pret this should go up in irrational open sleigh